Tracy DiMarco Maloney #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

(Mod edit- The thread belongs in celebs not families, Please keep the thread name in line with other threads and in the same section, remember to link the thread in the previous thread so users can follow over and hit report so it can be closed.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
So are we in the wrong place?? Lol. I think another thread has to be started under celebs. Someone try it. It says I have insufficient capabilities to start one.
New thread

(Mod edit- The thread belongs in celebs not families, Please keep the thread name in line with other threads and in the same section, remember to link the thread in the previous thread so users can follow over and hit report so it can be closed.)

So are we in the wrong place?? Lol. I think another thread has to be started under celebs. Someone try it. It says I have insufficient capabilities to start one.
Is this the new thread?

Reactions: 1
I think the mod moved it to celebs. I just now clicked on the “celebs” forum and this thread was under it. It was also not displayed under the families forum. It was most likely corrected by the moderator

Reactions: 6
Ears are back on today and the little is signing! He knows the words. Love that he gets that attention from someone in the family. I honestly wish they were learning sign, like was said was going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a mini heart attack when I logged in today and couldn’t find the new thread. I thought this was the end 😰😰😰. Thanks for opening a new one, guys!!! 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the mod moved it to celebs. I just now clicked on the “celebs” forum and this thread was under it. It was also not displayed under the families forum. It was most likely corrected by the moderator
But she is not!!

I had a mini heart attack when I logged in today and couldn’t find the new thread. I thought this was the end 😰😰😰. Thanks for opening a new one, guys!!! 😝
It is very strange that many of us can not start new thread!

20200711_160908.jpg
If you use french, do it correctly, silly! DIVORCÉE! I inow that french language can be weird sometimes but i don't care no indulgence for this monster.

20200711_161920.jpg
Gold nuggets. Her attitude is very old and many people had understood for a long time what kind of person she was.

20200711_161809.jpg

20200711_161748.jpg
She was talking about herself and her future.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
But she is not!!

View attachment 178718 If you use french, do it correctly, silly! DIVORCÉE! I inow that french language can be weird sometimes but i don't care no indulgence for this monster.
I know this is kind of random but that her phone case is so ugly!!! Whenever I see it, I just want to take it and thump her in the head with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy baloney on Instagram posted the screen shots of her calling brielle thirsty and another about haters following her and Instagram removed them. No guesses who’s behind that 🤣 baloneys Instagram is private now probably because of the two posts reported I don’t wanna follow cos trashy will block me but I wanna see what she posts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she is not!!

View attachment 178718 If you use french, do it correctly, silly! DIVORCÉE! I inow that french language can be weird sometimes but i don't care no indulgence for this monster.
I noticed that also about not being able to create a new thread. I think it has to do with the name of the threads that have been created in the past. We probably need to keep the name of each new thread pretty basic so it doesn’t go against any guidelines they may have. Maybe we should also start trying to create the new thread when we get to page 48 so we don’t run out of time. I was worried that it was the end also! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone think Tara is throwing subliminal shade?

always posting Julian with his ears on, educational videos, hiking trails.

Hmm...

Here for it!

Also, anyone remember Tracy saying on the podcast if Corey moves on it would be with someone who looks like Sloan from Entourage? I think Brielle kinda does. Tracy also kept repeating please don’t call the new gf an upgrade.... sorry sis 😩🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
But she is not!!

View attachment 178727Gold nuggets. Her attitude is very old and many people had understood for a long time what kind of person she was.

View attachment 178730

View attachment 178736 She was talking about herself and her future.
I remember she said she got the scar from something else and it happened when she was in her teens.
She legit walked into a door 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone think Tara is throwing subliminal shade?

always posting Julian with his ears on, educational videos, hiking trails.

Hmm...

Here for it!

Also, anyone remember Tracy saying on the podcast if Corey moves on it would be with someone who looks like Sloan from Entourage? I think Brielle kinda does. Tracy also kept repeating please don’t call the new gf an upgrade.... sorry sis 😩🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she is trying to show the world “I am going to be making sure he follows his journey.. even if others don’t allow it to happen.” ASL with implants is fine, but Tracy shouldn’t point out things for inclusion if she has no intention of being inclusive.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.