Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she tagged all her little cousins that legit look 14 and the beer bong table 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I guess that’s from their 3somes... of course it wouldn’t be her first time... looks like she would do it just for the attention and validation...

On her lastest tiktok about becoming a lesbian lmfao what else can she possibly do for attention !??????? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
how comes they took your privileges away maybe tracy coming on here and reporting you 🤔
@Chocolatedream I honestly think it was bc I used the word Asshole for the last Thread so misteriously as you can see the last Thread change to Tracy Maloney Dimarco #7 Tattle change it on me. Is ok I am happy you guys were able to create a new one
😩🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Legit now she’s posting about not her first rodeo with women! All she wants to do is appear sexy for men!! She’s such an attention seeking bleep!! Maybe if you didn’t have threesomes you would still have a man witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I guess that’s from their 3somes... of course it wouldn’t be her first time... looks like she would do it just for the attention and validation...
Threesomes !? Whoaaa i deff missed when she said that 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Please see this.. she posted on her “baddies group” lol like I said she need validation and attention... FYI if your friend comments blow jobs... you need to revaluate your life...
B828A58B-A21B-4C8B-A4F5-0CD9D6ADF2A4.jpeg
CD07531D-DE75-4247-9668-A996A204F123.png
CD07531D-DE75-4247-9668-A996A204F123.png

Threesomes !? Whoaaa i deff missed when she said that 😂😂
Yess she admits it on her podcast... here is the exact moment ep 220
D6241C1D-01D2-4ECB-AA09-D10DC974DCC4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
how comes they took your privileges away maybe tracy coming on here and reporting you 🤔
I hope you're not here sticking up for her. Go to her original fb and you can hear her and her friends calling people niggs...that's what they said....they didn't say the full word. Another video she trashes some taxi driver saying oh you don't speak English. Tracy Catherine is the name. Don't defend her. I actually laugh when people of other races support her.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I hope you're not here sticking up for her. Go to her original fb and you can hear her and her friends calling people niggs...that's what they said....they didn't say the full word. Another video she trashes some taxi driver saying oh you don't speak English. Tracy Catherine is the name. Don't defend her. I actually laugh when people of other races support her.
Wow she really let tit like that come out her mouth..... smh time to beat a witch ass

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 9
I’ve been following Tracy since Jerseylicious first aired. She seemed way nicer than what they portrayed her to be (at least in my opinion). I always loved her - I remember watching her wedding episode, her gender reveal with Skylar, and all the other happy moments she shared. I loved watching her family grow. At one point I even dreamed of having a marriage and children like she had. When she announced her podcast airing for the first time, I was so excited.

Then I started to catch on to her contradicting herself VERY often. My sister and I would always tag each other in posts of the kids when they were little because we couldn’t believe how cute they were. One day a few years ago, my sister texted me and said she saw Tracy shopping in Staten Island and she didn’t even recognize her. She told me she looks much shorter and heavier and very broad. She couldn’t believe it was the same person. I honestly didn’t think much of it, because I’m a big girl too and I didn’t wanna fat shame (but I own it and I have never photoshopped my pics before).

Then after that I noticed she always looked so much smaller in pictures. Every picture started to look heavily edited, even doing it with the poor kids. One random night I decided to google her name and I found you guys!!! I couldn’t BELIEVE how fake everything really was — the name, the pictures, EVERYTHING. this really opened my eyes to see who she really is - a phony.

It’s such a shame because with her amount of followers, if she was just honest with herself and everyone else, she’d have a HELLLLL of a lot more fans and respect. Nobody expects someone with 3 young kids to look like a supermodel, so why not be honest? It’s sad to see how she’s teaching her children to be this way. They will grow up with messed up values and insecurities. I really feel so bad for them.

From the outside looking in, it seems she really did just give up on her marriage.

Thank you all for letting me see the light. I don’t wish ill on anyone, but I hope more and more fans begin to find these threads and call her out. I can’t imagine how time consuming it must be to be such a liar 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Did anybody ever found out why she changed her last name?
I think she changed it to dimarco so her family name was protected whilst she was on JL. Her legal name is still maloney as she never took coreys name apparently

Reactions: 4
@Mendy Whos defending Trashy here?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she wants to follow me but most likely won't let me follow her back. Right?
Both her accounts have massive amounts of photos. I wonder if its those accounts shes used to make th 15 other "tracy and corey" pages

Just FYI i can see your profile pic bottom left right corner x

Reactions: 2
Thanks girls for creating this new thread! Happy 4th of July for you all american girls!

Reactions: 15
Please see this.. she posted on her “baddies group” lol like I said she need validation and attention... FYI if your friend comments blow jobs... you need to revaluate your life... View attachment 171650View attachment 171651View attachment 171651

Yess she admits it on her podcast... here is the exact moment ep 220 View attachment 171653
Jessica is a piece of garbage as well. The only thing she could point out about her friend was blow jobs?? Come on. Right there she is lowering herself. Not sure why she is always acting like o e of Tracy's minions

I wanna know how her parents feel... they didn't approve of the marriage ine the first place. They didn't even attend or speak to her until skylar was born. Now they are probably telling her TOLD YOU SO 100x a day. They probably have to hide their faces in public from people because their daughter is a tit show acting like a teenager and talking aboit blow jobs. IM SURE THEY ARE SO PROUD OF HER. But those amazing blow jobs and her tiny waist weren't enough to keep Corey🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.