Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. The nails are done again
Lol and the thumbs look longer than the rest of the nails. I like the white though! Funny how someone commented on here earlier about how it’s obvious a cheap acrylic is used based on the yellow tone and then she has the new set painted white 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked if she gets new nails everytime she goes and she said no. She changes them every 2-3 months. LMAO Has she even have any of those nails on longer than 2 weeks? They seem to pop off after the 1st week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don't like to read anyone for filth like I have this entire thread lol but....

So I never liked her on jerseylicious although she was entertaining (still is) but like in a dumpster fire car wreck way. Anyways she showed up on my explore ig page one day and I read how she said they made the show out to be a soap opera and etc. and I was like yeah I can see how "reality tv" can be manipulative as I read things about another realty shows so I followed and gave a chance.

Lmao. She is exactly how she was on jerseylicious maybe even worse now. Very manipulative, vain, controlling, and jealous.

I did want to add i noticed when her son had his ears on she always covered them with du rags and claimed it was only because he would keep pulling them off if she didn't. Funny how tara always has them on him with nothing and hes fine. Shes just so superficial that she doesn't want him to be seen with them on. She even confirmed in her fb post that she was so concerned about how other people would view him because of them. Just gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Omg. The nails are done again
And she says- so peaceful here. Meanwhile you can hear the annoying pitch of the smoke/CO detector battery chirping low. I don’t understand how people can block that noise out and not bother to replace the battery to ensure their safety; especially a business.

• Haha
Revamping the first house? Where did you hear that lol
after they got married they got that town house or wteva and she spent money on a load of tit for that house like that hideous leopard bedroom set and didnt she make a huge deal on skylars bedroom and then pimped out his so called man cave she wasn’t that into all these sponsors so didnt get any furniture free.

they had 900k and it went on absolute tit!!! The overload of christmas and birthday presents and clothes she got for those kids yet they always half naked and playing with nothing but a baby bottle. She even wasted money on a dinner table yet they always sitting on the couch eating her dry ass brussel sprouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tracy getting her nails done with no mask and she goes back home to her kids. I don’t want to be anal about that but cmon now. The nail salon I went to had glass up and masks are mandatory. Guess she doesn’t care..guess she is selfish. Oh wait this is the ignorant woman who called people in their own cars assholes for wearing masks. I swear she has the mentality of a 12 year old. Ok wait again..I have a 12 year old and SHE IS MUCH MORE mature than Tracy. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🙄

Lmfao
73EEB0EF-AD7D-4D72-A4C1-EA56F89E564C.jpeg

• Haha
Omg, why is she still making those tiktok videos about being newly single?? You been separated for more than a year and half, you went on dick appointments.
Check her bio on titktok... Lmao, savage divorcé🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Btw, did anybody see Raven's stories, the girls doing her hair and Corey's. They look so happy. You don't see the girls playing with Maloneys medusa hair, they probably would get lost in there.😂

Attachments

• Haha
Omg, why is she still making those tiktok videos about being newly single?? You been separated for more than a year and half, you went on dick appointments.
Check her bio on titktok... Lmao, savage divorcé🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Btw, did anybody see Raven's stories, the girls doing her hair and Corey's. They look so happy. You don't see the girls playing with Maloneys medusa hair, they probably would get lost in there.😂
She just makes herself look more stupid as the days go by. Like seriously Tracy, stop giving us material to post on here 🙄 jk plz keep doing it. Totally my entertainment of the day lmao

• Haha
Savage divorcée LAWDDDDDD 🙄
She keeps saying she’s not officially divorced yet so dunno why she wrote that. Looking for attention as usual. People calling her a savage today just for snapping back at her fans and she quickly puts that in her bio? Lmfao! Tracy for the love of God, GROW UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
after they got married they got that town house or wteva and she spent money on a load of tit for that house like that hideous leopard bedroom set and didnt she make a huge deal on skylars bedroom and then pimped out his so called man cave she wasn’t that into all these sponsors so didnt get any furniture free.

they had 900k and it went on absolute tit!!! The overload of christmas and birthday presents and clothes she got for those kids yet they always half naked and playing with nothing but a baby bottle. She even wasted money on a dinner table yet they always sitting on the couch eating her dry ass brussel sprouts.
I knew the landlord. They only painted some white crown molding brown and had some dude do graffiti on the basement wall. She gave raymore and flannigan props on IG and they left all the shot cause it was out in a dumpster in front of the house when they made them leave so if you’re paying for all this furniture would you leave it. She had a moving company there twice and took nothing remember she gave the a shout on IG too when going to jersey. I’m sure the show paid for it cause it was still on at the time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.