Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get this obsession with coreys new gf introducing herself to tracy before posting on social media? First off the girl didnt post anything but smores and corey wrote my babe on her post...
Leave the girl out of it. She says her and corey dont even speak why would he introduce you to her? For what reason? You guys have your own lives you left him do your thing he'll do his as long as the kids are treated well and healthy thats all that matters
Tracy is a petty witch and wants to control EVERYTHING. Shes more than likely embarrassed that him commenting on her pic made people assume things. She probably wanted to make it seem like Corey has been begging for her to come back, but I dont know any man that wants to come back to a filthy home after working long hours to no dinner made. If she took care of her man a little better than just bleeping him and having 3-somes he prob would have stayed. A marriage is a 2 way street so if you cant provide certain things people will stray.

Also, Corey doesn't need to introduce her she already knows the girl. Whats the point, so Tracy can be all Scorpio and go off on her. She isnt mature enough to be introduced to anyone.

After her fake tears last night saying she cant handle things and we dont know what shes going through, and if she wasnt here tomorrow what would we say. Then today acting like a true witch again shes prob boardline bi-polar and manic depressive. She needs to get help ASAP before something bad happens.

Im also tired of hearing her say shes a single mom doing it on her own. No you are not! You are staying at your parents beach house and they are feeding you and your kids and helping you with them. STOP THE LIES.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her meds wore off from last night and she woke up back to her real self. Doesnt she have things to do instead of attacking people who tell her the truth about her.

Last nights live was all crocodile tears. All a ploy to get people to feel sorry and donate to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This trash bag is really threatening to block people! “I’ll give you 10 minutes to unlike or you all added to the block list.”
I’ve never seen someone more insecure than Tracy. She’s feeling threatened by random people on the internet. Let it go and don’t respond, that’s the best response. She’s such a joke.
Isn’t she In her moms house ??? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey trashy you ever hear the phrase A HIT DOG WILL BARK.

I know we strike a nerve with you with certain things. The things are so easy to pick out because you talk about them and defend them. Which means it hit home and you know it's true and that makes you feel guilty, mad and sad all at the same time.

She says meanwhile she doesn't know our names. Well let's see if you didn't block everyone we would ask you alot of stuff. Sorry you can't handle and refuse to answer uncomfortable but relevant questions like what you've done and how much you made with the Venmo donations. No I won't accept that you don't know. You do know. If I ask this on your page under my real name and press you I know you'll just block me. It's your fault you don't know our names.
FYI scamming people out of money is not winning. That's some looser behavior. To be honest if you just said you were struggling and needed help I think more people would actually send you money. Maybe even I would. However I'd like to know if you're getting all that work on yourself for free because if you're not and you're paying then no I wouldn't help. Which makes me believe you are paying for some of it and that's why you can't just be direct and say you're struggling in your scam video.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This trash bag is really threatening to block people! “I’ll give you 10 minutes to unlike or you all added to the block list.”
I’ve never seen someone more insecure than Tracy. She’s feeling threatened by random people on the internet. Let it go and don’t respond, that’s the best response. She’s such a joke.
I can't help but crack up at this. Is she bleeping 7 years old?! Is she Kim Kardashian to be commanding people as such? Where is trayway? Does this look like someone who deserves anyone's pitty, support, or respect? If I could skywrite it, I would: Tracy is a bully.

• Haha
She tries to act like she’s okay with Brielle and compliments her then says she’s thirsty and doesn’t need to respect her in the same breath. What a bleeping looney toon.
A-f*cking-men! BIPOLAR and a HYPOCRITE 🤦🏻‍♀️

She said she doesn’t have to respect the new girl. I’m glad I saved this. She wrote this a few months ago. She asks everyone to be kind to her (Tracy) when he gets a new gf yet SHE is being a total b*tch about the new girl. Haha Tracy thinks we don’t have receipts?! Puh-lease!
70872141-55EF-4A52-984C-E98749A826E6.jpeg

• Haha
I dont get this obsession with coreys new gf introducing herself to tracy before posting on social media? First off the girl didnt post anything but smores and corey wrote my babe on her post...
Leave the girl out of it. She says her and corey dont even speak why would he introduce you to her? For what reason? You guys have your own lives you left him do your thing he'll do his as long as the kids are treated well and healthy thats all that matters
I wish someone would tell her that they BARELY posted their relationship on social media. We happen to be good detectives and pieced it together, but I doubt all of their followers would’ve figured it out on their own. Some people are still asking her if she’s divorced, which she’s made abundantly clear on her profile countless times, so I bet only a small fraction of people actually know about Corey and Brielle, or are at least pretty sure about them being together.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish someone would tell her that they BARELY posted their relationship on social media. We happen to be good detectives and pieced it together, but I doubt all of their followers would’ve figured it out on their own. Some people are still asking her if she’s divorced, which she’s made abundantly clear on her profile countless times, so I bet only a small fraction of people actually know about Corey and Brielle, or are at least pretty sure about them being together.
Omg she was rude to one follower who said something like “you guys are good together and maybe it’ll work again” Tracy was like COMMENTS LIKE THIS ARE POINTLESS. Then her fans went onto being rude as well saying everyone knows but you? Excuse the eff out of you stupid baddies. Not everyone is on Instagram 24/7 like Tracy-the-one-with-no-job-begging-for-money-andposingwithawedgie 🤣😂🤣😂 whew had to take a deep breath there. That was a mouthful! 😆

• Haha
I can't wait to see what kind of tacky design she gets on her tacky nails. Anticipation is killing me.🤣🤣 Hoping she gets something decent lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got added to the Baddie Group lol and I see this in regards to TrayCray’s TIKTOK with her kids in it about being alcoholics and such.
She also refers to herself as “Tracy George” like Mean Girls Regina George.
She is rubbing it in everyone’s face that she thinks she won. Master Manipulator to the core.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't wait to see what kind of tacky design she gets on her tacky nails. Anticipation is killing me.🤣🤣 Hoping she gets something decent lol.
Tacky is so right. They look HORRIBLE right now. I’m surprised she keeps showing them lmaooo 🤣 🤣 oh and she keeps tagging the person that did her nails. If I was that nail tech I would be like “dammit Tracy stop tagging me in them grown out nails! Get a fill then take pictures!” 😆

• Haha
Tacky is so right. They look HORRIBLE right now. I’m surprised she keeps showing them lmaooo 🤣 🤣 oh and she keeps tagging the person that did her nails. If I was that nail tech I would be like “dammit Tracy stop tagging me in them grown out nails! Get a fill then take pictures!” 😆
Lmao...I think the designs she has been getting are tacky too. Reminds me of designs I used to get in the late 90s early 2000s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who seen the video of trashy on tracybaloneys insta in a shop with the kids? Oh my god she looks sooo uncomfortable being filmed she moves quickly past but you get a full view of her size 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Go follow these pages guys. If you don’t wana use your own personal account, use a fake one. Xoxo
FD109D24-EE50-4DB7-8D87-55838BE501D0.jpeg

F4958BD2-76A0-4BD9-821A-E5782CC42675.jpeg

You guys. I legit almost had a heart attack. I’m at work minding my own business (lmao yea right) and I got a call at work. The caller ids last name? MALONEY! I about f*cking died. 💀 like omg she found me out! Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet she will post Venmo asking for money. She literally has told us she gets little to no child support so she is the one telling us her financial business. Stupid b*tch.
View attachment 178078

Lmaoooo I’m posting for those that don’t follow her or are blocked.
View attachment 178079
This really enrages me lol Trayway, if you're still here....look at what you felt bad for
She manipulated you, whether you wanna believe it or not. And she keeps talking about the fake pages dedicated to her, but has she addressed the fact that we all now know what she really looks like, and that she photoshops every single part of her body and face to the point of being unrecognizable, all while making other women feel like tit for not mastering the art of only gaining weight in their tits and assess?!? Lol Of course not, nothing has even been mentioned about it. Just her acting like these page's are attacks on her parenting, when they are not. Im so tired of her crying victim, and then coming out her face like she's some big bad witch who's better than everyone. Fck you phony Maloney, your completely full of tit and need to get yourself together.

Y’all. Look at these nails. 🤢 I’m legit screaming right now “HOW IS THAT ATTRACTIVE AHHHHHHHHHHHH”
24DED77D-F249-4A03-8893-A5DD853AA756.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Y’all. Look at these nails. 🤢
View attachment 178290
Why would she not just cut them down. How she walks around with 4 or 5 completely missing and the ones that are left look absolutely horrible I have no idea. I don't get it. It's like wearing your absolute favorite pair of jeans even though there's a hole in the crotch. Sometimes you just have to let it go so you don't look so trailer. 🥴

• Haha
Just got added to the Baddie Group lol and I see this in regards to TrayCray’s TIKTOK with her kids in it about being alcoholics and such.
She also refers to herself as “Tracy George” like Mean Girls Regina George.
She is rubbing it in everyone’s face that she thinks she won. Master Manipulator to the core.
shes full of tit. Did I really read correctly that she legit said her kids just automatically pointed to her when they heard the tiktok say “who’s the alcoholic?” And “who is most likely to get cheated on?” Give me a bleeping break! HER KIDS DONT KNOW WHAT AN ALCOHOLIC IS LET ALONE WHAT BEING CHEATED ON MEANS!! 🙄🙄 she legit told them to point at her and then video’d it🙄 It’s so sad & pathetic that her baddie group eats up alllllllll of her bullshit and licks her asshole for dessert! Sad sad sad! Bunch of SHEEP. Bahhhbaahhhhbahhh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.