Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she not just cut them down. How she walks around with 4 or 5 completely missing and the ones that are left look absolutely horrible I have no idea. I don't get it. It's like wearing your absolute favorite pair of jeans even though there's a hole in the crotch. Sometimes you just have to let it go so you don't look so trailer. 🥴
She needs one hand with all the nails on to pick that wedgie out
7488B3DF-7962-4A4B-9541-B4934387C96E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why would she not just cut them down. How she walks around with 4 or 5 completely missing and the ones that are left look absolutely horrible I have no idea. I don't get it. It's like wearing your absolute favorite pair of jeans even though there's a hole in the crotch. Sometimes you just have to let it go so you don't look so trailer. 🥴
The thickness to the nails is whqt kills me. How in the world are her natural nails even healthy after all acrylic. Yuck.
They look like clubbed nails in the early stages. Gag

Reactions: 12
Yet she will post Venmo asking for money. She literally has told us she gets little to no child support so she is the one telling us her financial business. Stupid b*tch.
View attachment 178078

Lmaoooo I’m posting for those that don’t follow her or are blocked.
View attachment 178079
So hard to read 😰😰😰😰. No punctuations!!!! Did she go to elementary school? Well, that’s why it’s so easy to tell when she opens fake accounts cos of the similarity in incomprehensible grammar.
So much bitterness inside of this woman. Her heart must be as black and dirty as the tank top uniform she always wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really cannot with this looney toon psycho anymore. Being pissed off because the girlfriend didn't introduce herself to her but also complimenting her at the same time? Um first off those compliments are so fake any idiot can see right through that. Second its your ex husband's job to tell you and introduce her to you. You just want some random woman to come up to you one day and say hi im dating your ex husband? Imagine dating someone and saying hey can I get your ex's number so I can tell her we are dating? bleeping idiot this chick I swear lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice that Brielle posted a pic in January with the caption “I wanna keep you fed, not fed up”? Interesting, considering Corey confided in a tattler a while back that Tracy never cooked for him 🤔🔍 weird coincidence or not? Lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Y’all. Look at these nails. 🤢 I’m legit screaming right now “HOW IS THAT ATTRACTIVE AHHHHHHHHHHHH”
View attachment 178290
They’re yellow. Which means her shop uses the cheapest acrylic out there... omg! And I saw a follower commented on one of her pics saying “I’m going to your nail girl next week” and I’m thinking “oh girl, you don’t wanna do that” and yea, you guessed it.. Tracy didn’t respond.. like uhm at least say “hope you like the recommendation!” or something. You promote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe we’re almost done with this thread. Has it even been a week?? Wheeew chile, Tracy’s steady keeping us entertained. Almost like she has a hat where she pulls out ‘the next ridiculous antic’ from.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Coreys story? He’s got the kids & he has Julian sitting on his lap. Once Corey says “Julian” and Julian looks at the phone, Julian quickly turns his head away like he doesn’t want to be bothered. Corey says “what are you being shy for?” And keeps trying to get him in the video And Julian looks like he’s getting upset by the phone being in his face. Now I don’t want to jump to conclusions but Julian looked REALLY upset by the phone & did NOT want anything to do with it. He’s a toddler and he might be just over it or tired, hungry & cranky or he might just not want to take a picture but his little sad face made me want to cry🥺🥺. Like I said, I don’t want to jump to conclusions but is julians reaction bc Tracy makes them stand still until she gets the “perfect photo”?? Is this what really happens behind the scenes? Just thought this was weird

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Go follow these pages guys. If you don’t wana use your own personal account, use a fake one. Xoxo
View attachment 178267
View attachment 178268

You guys. I legit almost had a heart attack. I’m at work minding my own business (lmao yea right) and I got a call at work. The caller ids last name? MALONEY! I about f*cking died. 💀 like omg she found me out! Hahahahaha
Can someone link those Instagram pages? I don't have insta and i cannot find them. I am dying to see them

Can someone link those Instagram pages? I don't have insta and i cannot find them. I am dying to see them
here ya go😎 let me know if it works
One username is tracybaloney and the other is tracydimoooo_

Reactions: 1
Tracy is a petty witch and wants to control EVERYTHING. Shes more than likely embarrassed that him commenting on her pic made people assume things. She probably wanted to make it seem like Corey has been begging for her to come back, but I dont know any man that wants to come back to a filthy home after working long hours to no dinner made. If she took care of her man a little better than just bleeping him and having 3-somes he prob would have stayed. A marriage is a 2 way street so if you cant provide certain things people will stray.

Also, Corey doesn't need to introduce her she already knows the girl. Whats the point, so Tracy can be all Scorpio and go off on her. She isnt mature enough to be introduced to anyone.

After her fake tears last night saying she cant handle things and we dont know what shes going through, and if she wasnt here tomorrow what would we say. Then today acting like a true witch again shes prob boardline bi-polar and manic depressive. She needs to get help ASAP before something bad happens.

Im also tired of hearing her say shes a single mom doing it on her own. No you are not! You are staying at your parents beach house and they are feeding you and your kids and helping you with them. STOP THE LIES.
Why the duck should his new girlfriend introduce herself to tracy? Tracy has disconnected herself from that whole family. She doesn't owe Tracy tit. Good job Corey cuZ you upgraded. Good thing all the baddies aren't taking her open marriage and sex advice. She's so amazing that he cheated on your ass. witch

Reactions: 9
So hard to read 😰😰😰😰. No punctuations!!!! Did she go to elementary school? Well, that’s why it’s so easy to tell when she opens fake accounts cos of the similarity in incomprehensible grammar.

So much bitterness inside of this woman. Her heart must be as black and dirty as the tank top uniform she always wears.
But did you notice today she wasn’t wearing the black cami? Hi Tracy, we know you’re reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did blow his $900k on many many stupid parties. Designer clothes and a whole load of crap revamping their 1st house and their wedding, so why cant she pay the rent considering his mum co signed or her fat ass would have been on the streets!!
Revamping the first house? Where did you hear that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Revamping the first house? Where did you hear that lol
900k in remp
Did anyone see Coreys story? He’s got the kids & he has Julian sitting on his lap. Once Corey says “Julian” and Julian looks at the phone, Julian quickly turns his head away like he doesn’t want to be bothered. Corey says “what are you being shy for?” And keeps trying to get him in the video And Julian looks like he’s getting upset by the phone being in his face. Now I don’t want to jump to conclusions but Julian looked REALLY upset by the phone & did NOT want anything to do with it. He’s a toddler and he might be just over it or tired, hungry & cranky or he might just not want to take a picture but his little sad face made me want to cry🥺🥺. Like I said, I don’t want to jump to conclusions but is julians reaction bc Tracy makes them stand still until she gets the “perfect photo”?? Is this what really happens behind the scenes? Just thought this was weird
i saw this too, but i also feel like he’s been up early (i saw Taras story this morning), he has been probably with the others all day and his EARS have been on all day. It may just be a lot for him right now. It’s also time where he may be going to sleep. I get it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.