Tracy DiMarco Maloney #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got done reading the rest of the other thread. I do have to say whenever you guys call her a water buffalo I practically spit out whatever I'm drinking.

Reactions: 13
Tik Tok video wtf I didnt know she was divorce Cant believe anything this Bologny says

Reactions: 3
Are we neighbors? I’m about 20 min southwest (mostly west) from her. And I always keep my eyes peeled for candid photo ops

I present to you the water Buffalo, because you can never go wrong with a visual. I bet Maloney could doll this up really nice with her editing skills.
Yesss yess Tracy the WB lol

Reactions: 2
Girl better make a post thanking Daddy for paying for her AAA because you know she’s too irresponsible to pay for it herself. I ran out of gas on the parkway once too. WHEN I WAS 17. idiot.

Commenting to be able to find!

Tray you should be grateful your kids are still in that obsessive I love mommy phase because once they can truly process things and see how other parents/families are....it’s all over! These poor kids. I don’t have human kids, my child has four legs and I’m (Healthily) obsessed with her. I cannot imagine not being crazy in love with my children one day!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8