Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is her story about 4 showers outside her house and she is taking a shower lol without shampoo šŸ¤” She is fuckin nuts!! Or she is tired of us calling her dirty šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I think she likes to show off her parents shore house. Showing their outdoor showers makes her think sheā€™s big time or something. News flash, almost any beach house has outdoor showers. I also canā€™t stand how she calls the house ā€œmy houseā€. My parents own a vacation home and I never say itā€™s mine, I donā€™t pay the bills there, they do. Same for you Tracy, thatā€™s not your house, itā€™s your parents; give
Your hardworking dad some credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf is her story about 4 showers outside her house and she is taking a shower lol without shampoo šŸ¤” She is fuckin nuts!! Or she is tired of us calling her dirty šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I noticed that
1st. That's not cha house
2nd that wasn't sexy touching the walls in the.shower.. witch PLEASE. .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew them both and as I do feel sorry for her she was just a real witch so maybe what happened to her with corey was her karma. For inviting threesomes, not taking care of her home, for treating people like they were beneath her, acting like she was big tit with all her freebie fake LV and Gucci stuff. And as for him he was just a loser trying to hitch a ride on a wanna be star thinking she was going to make him famous and worth something when he is just a loser that couldn't hold a job, always getting stoned, sloppy and messy and now hes right back where he started. Living with mom and no prospects in life. Get a real job support your kids and get an apartment like a real man.
Nothing to add. 100% right!

Havenā€™t Posted on this thread in a long time butn hereā€™s what I think. as far as people seeing her hometown with the kids always happy & dressed is because she has to when sheā€™s at her parents to make them believe thatā€™s how it mostly is & to protect her parents ā€œreputationā€ in town. It seems behind closed doors itā€™s mayhem with cleanliness, kids being happy, just overall maintaining a householdn and being a hands on mom.People have said more than once theyā€™ve seen her And I think him on dating websites looking for girls for them. Being a wife is not just having threesomes and allowing things to go down. If your hisband is busting ass working 12-14 hr days he should come home to food, clean kids, laundry ya know housewife duties I get she has 3 kids and sure itā€™s hard but if she stayed off that tictok and put the phone down Sure things wouldnā€™t be so chaotic.
As far as him cheatin I donā€™t believe it not physically anyway.
Not saying emotional or talkin to anyone isnt cheatin but I donā€™t think it was sex. Iā€™m sure Corey is not Innocent at all and since his dad passed looks like he can have some anger problems and not be their emotionally no excuse cause you should help yourself and maybe some verbal abuse from both of them towards each other. Idk, I think they are both to blame.

I think she likes to show off her parents shore house. Showing their outdoor showers makes her think sheā€™s big time or something. News flash, almost any beach house has outdoor showers. I also canā€™t stand how she calls the house ā€œmy houseā€. My parents own a vacation home and I never say itā€™s mine, I donā€™t pay the bills there, they do. Same for you Tracy, thatā€™s not your house, itā€™s your parents; give
yes LOL. I spent Memorial Day weekend with my parents at their main home and ordered delivery from my favorite local pizza place on Saturday and the UberEats delivery guy commented ā€œyou have a beautiful property here! Wowā€ because their driveway is a private way (street name is the familyā€™s name) and itā€™s situated on lots of land, and overall a nice home. I quickly clarified ā€œoh thanks - but this isnā€™t mine, itā€™s my parents. This is their home.ā€ I mentioned it later to my parents and they commented ā€œyou couldā€™ve just said thanks - this is your home, too. One day youā€™ll inherit it.ā€ but still, would feel so incredibly fraudulent. My parents - immigrants and minorities - work incredibly hard for it, and I couldnā€™t imagine acting like itā€™s mine. Maybe her parents donā€™t care if she says that, as itā€™ll one day be hers, but man. I guess it annoys us bc she really hasnā€™t accomplished anything on her own and she loves showing off for the internet.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200526-103703_Chrome.jpg

Probably the last time she wore her wedding ring, then suddenly it disappeared.
Why?

Reactions: 3
I noticed that!!!!! She doesnā€™t like intelligent people in her comments. She was OWNED! She canā€™t just admit that she learned something new? Nope. Delete the entire comment and I bet she blocked that nurse.
Just see how she canā€™t own up to her mistake and admit she was wrong. Typical lack of accountability. Imagine being in a relationship or a marriage with this kind of person. Must be frustrating as hell.

Reactions: 5
Serious question guys: Does anyone know why she revealed Julianā€™s name before she gave birth? I just remember it being super top secret with the girls names šŸ™„
it was accidentally revealed in a pic on a santa sack. she forgot to take it down for a bit. All 3 kids names were revealed but the other 2 she took down fast enough

Reactions: 1
I know to each their own especially when it comes to engagement rings/ wedding bands, but my mom
got those in the late 80s...why would she get that? Her mom is more fashionable / modern than she is.
For sure it is ugly so maybe she finally realized it was ugly and sold it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She for sure feels "shamed" by all the people shaming those who're visiting friends and not wearing masks.
So she shaming the actually responsible people cause she feels on the defense.....

There is a point where "shaming" is bleeping necessary and Corona virus is one. She thinks cause noone around her is sick or dying that it's all a big joke, duck nurses and people who've lost family to it right? I guess duck people with cancer too. She basically saying "duck anyone who makes me feel shame" which she SHOULD feel lmaoooo

Good point is not her house she wish ,, knowing how selfish and heartless she is she probably canā€™t wait for the house to become hers !! FactsšŸ˜²

yes LOL. I spent Memorial Day weekend with my parents at their main home and ordered delivery from my favorite local pizza place on Saturday and the UberEats delivery guy commented ā€œyou have a beautiful property here! Wowā€ because their driveway is a private way (street name is the familyā€™s name) and itā€™s situated on lots of land, and overall a nice home. I quickly clarified ā€œoh thanks - but this isnā€™t mine, itā€™s my parents. This is their home.ā€ I mentioned it later to my parents and they commented ā€œyou couldā€™ve just said thanks - this is your home, too. One day youā€™ll inherit it.ā€ but still, would feel so incredibly fraudulent. My parents - immigrants and minorities - work incredibly hard for it, and I couldnā€™t imagine acting like itā€™s mine. Maybe her parents donā€™t care if she says that, as itā€™ll one day be hers, but man. I guess it annoys us bc she really hasnā€™t accomplished anything on her own and she loves showing off for the internet.
She is a freeloader a bottom feeder thats why she earned the Title Lazy and Trashy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
She for sure feels "shamed" by all the people shaming those who're visiting friends and not wearing masks.
So she shaming the actually responsible people cause she feels on the defense.....

There is a point where "shaming" is bleeping necessary and Corona virus is one. She thinks cause noone around her is sick or dying that it's all a big joke, duck nurses and people who've lost family to it right? I guess duck people with cancer too. She basically saying "duck anyone who makes me feel shame" which she SHOULD feel lmaoooo
She was highly horrible with this post! I was so shocked by the people under who joked about it. My 2 cousins had the virus and they were sicks like never before. So horrible!!
Plus in my country, France, we have been desperately waiting for masks for weeks.
This woman is a MONSTER!

when Corey came in, she was still fighting Olivia screaming about the same 2 men, one of whom passed away now.
She had clear issues behind her professional demeanor and it came out again when she got married, she was too immature still.
It's beyond "scripting" it's who you are hun. Fighting Gigi with your fiancee on his knees?....nothing is cuter and more grown up than that. That was embarrassing as duck especially considering the professional persona she went for..
Her and Corey go for the "white ghetto" aesthetic....the Jordans and the behaviour screams that....the thing is black people don't relate to you.
we judge y'all. She is a walking "yea I came from money but I am like sooo totally ghetto still" posterchild. Something made her deter from the country club family image even before marriage. When I found out she was from money and her family was prestigious I was mindblown. Look at Sammy and look at her, atleast Sammy is herself. I actually respect Sammy.

The way she speaks on exfriends vs how they speak about her shows it. Jackie says it's all good meanwhile Tracy all cryptic like "I don't talk to BETRAYERS" you turned 12 literally 20 years ago........it's time to be a big girl.
No wonder she's making the kids memorize not to steal their sisters boyfriend at age 4.........she doesn't have no solid advice in regards to friendships.

Even Jess, she told Sammy on live "oh remember that girl Jess from the salon I worked at"
Why doesn't sammy know Jess off her name......Why don't you just call her "my friend Jess" by now.....

Sooooo that nipple piercing we were discussing a little while back? witch did it herself during quarantine šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m listening to the ā€œNipplegateā€ podcast right now, trying not to vomitšŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sooooo that nipple piercing we were discussing a little while back? witch did it herself during quarantine šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m listening to the ā€œNipplegateā€ podcast right now, trying not to vomitšŸ¤¢
Wait she actually tried to pierce her nipple.. those hang low things

• Sick
  • Haha
Thatā€™s effing disgusting .... imagine an infection sheā€™s a pig

• Sick
so she got them pierced at 17 and took them out when she was pregnant with Skylar. She re-pierced it with a mini SCREWDRIVER with Taraā€™s helpšŸ˜« sheā€™s thinking about maybe piercing her other nipple, she only has the one. Also apparently her nipple color is very close to her skin tone, making it very possible that pic (titty-hanging pic in the white athleisure shirt) is her blurred nipple!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
so she got them pierced at 17 and took them out when she was pregnant with Skylar. She re-pierced it with a mini SCREWDRIVER with Taraā€™s helpšŸ˜« sheā€™s thinking about maybe piercing her other nipple, she only has the one. Also apparently her nipple color is very close to her skin tone, making it very possible that pic (titty-hanging pic in the white athleisure shirt) is her blurred nipple!!!!
OH my god. This sounds like a drunken mishap i'm dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.