Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howww did you do that??? She literally has more posts then anyone I see on Instagram. It’s mostly the same selfie over and over and over again lol
I did it too and she was already a witch but now the level is high!!

everyone has their own preference and i respect that each to their own!! But personally her ring is so tacky and gawdy it looks like those chinese finger traps lol can she even bend her finger with it on? She blatantly got it because in her eyes “the bigger the better” she thought people will be in awe of her huge diamond ring which i also think is cubic zirconia and not real diamonds.
I normally respect people too but Tracy i can't, she is really a horrible person.

everyone has their own preference and i respect that each to their own!! But personally her ring is so tacky and gawdy it looks like those chinese finger traps lol can she even bend her finger with it on? She blatantly got it because in her eyes “the bigger the better” she thought people will be in awe of her huge diamond ring which i also think is cubic zirconia and not real diamonds.
I normally respect people too but Tracy i can't, she is really a horrible person.
No sane person would pierce their nipples with a SCREWDRIVER!! Why would you risk losing sensation, getting infected and/or having necrosis. In the voice of the Kardashians ‘this is wild!’
SCREWDRIVER??!!! 😵🥴😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really want to know if the corey/Jackie rumor
Has any truth at all to it. How come no one can come on here and clear this up? 😩

Reactions: 3
I really want to know if the corey/Jackie rumor
Has any truth at all to it. How come no one can come on here and clear this up? 😩
Someone a few weeks ago posted a screenshot of a DM conversation they had with Jackie about it and she said she’d never cheat on her husband and that the reason she and Tracy had an issue was because Jackie’s friends with Olivia again. I don’t see Jackie being the type to cheat and be the other woman, I think her explanation is more believable considering there was a lot of drama on the last season of JL regarding the Olivia, Jackie, and Tracy triangle lol

Reactions: 7
so she got them pierced at 17 and took them out when she was pregnant with Skylar. She re-pierced it with a mini SCREWDRIVER with Tara’s help😫 she’s thinking about maybe piercing her other nipple, she only has the one. Also apparently her nipple color is very close to her skin tone, making it very possible that pic (titty-hanging pic in the white athleisure shirt) is her blurred nipple!!!!
Of course Tara helped , someone had to old her sag bag up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As some one who has pierced her own ears i can say that using a screw driver is not only unsanitary and damaging but just plain old stupid. I do my own ears and have never done any other part but i purchase professional needles and dont use a kids booboo ice pack i use numbing cream and antiseptic spray. As she had it pierced years ago it most likely still had the hole and had a thin layer of skin which can easily be popped and broken with a bit of sharp pressure. But still she will most likely get infected as she seems to be filthy and the amount on dirt under those tiger claws must be disgusting, also to have your sister in law holding ur 6 tonne boobs up is just awkward and weird i definitely think Tara has a weird fascination/obsession with tacky tracy.

• Haha
Im sure Tara has seen this thread. I sent it to her and she screenshot it. So Tara plz give us the scoop.. #sippinmyTea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone a few weeks ago posted a screenshot of a DM conversation they had with Jackie about it and she said she’d never cheat on her husband and that the reason she and Tracy had an issue was because Jackie’s friends with Olivia again. I don’t see Jackie being the type to cheat and be the other woman, I think her explanation is more believable considering there was a lot of drama on the last season of JL regarding the Olivia, Jackie, and Tracy triangle lol
Not for nothing but if you cheated on your spouse and some random person Dm'd you to ask you about it are you really going to be like "Well yes I did let me tell you the whole story....." of course she's going to say no. I'm surprised she even responded.

• Haha
Im sure Tara has seen this thread. I sent it to her and she screenshot it. So Tara plz give us the scoop.. #sippinmyTea
How does that work? Sorry I am not IG savvy lol. Did you send it to her in a DM? And it tells you she screen shot it?
Tracy def reads here. Who wouldn’t read a thread all about them that’s up to nearly 200 pages worth.

How does that work? Sorry I am not IG savvy lol. Did you send it to her in a DM? And it tells you she screen shot it?
Tracy def reads here. Who wouldn’t read a thread all about them that’s up to nearly 200 pages worth.
yep sent thru IG and you can see when someone reads your messages and screenshot it... and she didn't block me either.. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not for nothing but if you cheated on your spouse and some random person Dm'd you to ask you about it are you really going to be like "Well yes I did let me tell you the whole story....." of course she's going to say no. I'm surprised she even responded.
True lol I just feel like she prob would’ve ignored it if there was any validity to it. Besides that, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to do anything like that, but I guess anything is possible

yep sent thru IG and you can see when someone reads your messages and screenshot it... and she didn't block me either.. 🤔
Ooooh tea! 😙☕

tray def doesn’t want anyone to know about this because all her dirty laubdry is here so she prob never told Tara. Your message was prob the first she heard of it.

• Wow
tit I didn’t know you could see when people screen shot stuff, me and my friends do it sometimes when certain people DM us then send it to each other, I didn’t think it told them lol. I know Snapchat does that, we’ve tested that before too and none of us have ever been notified. That makes me paranoid now haha.
Regarding Jackie, I almost wonder if she did respond bc it was true and she was trying to quickly shut it down. I almost feel Like if it wasn’t true she would be F it, who is this stranger and just ignore it? Who knows, anything is possible with people.
I love when people comment in here that know her lol

Reactions: 5
tit I didn’t know you could see when people screen shot stuff, me and my friends do it sometimes when certain people DM us then send it to each other, I didn’t think it told them lol. I know Snapchat does that, we’ve tested that before too and none of us have ever been notified. That makes me paranoid now haha.
Regarding Jackie, I almost wonder if she did respond bc it was true and she was trying to quickly shut it down. I almost feel Like if it wasn’t true she would be F it, who is this stranger and just ignore it? Who knows, anything is possible with people.
Trust me she saw it.... I'm sure it's actually ppl up here that REALLY REALLY know her

As far as the Jackie situation, I can kinda see her cheating with him after she lost all that weight. I can personally attest to what losing weight can do to your mindset after being overweight for so long, especially after having kids. I started diet pills and running when my youngest was 3. I went from being invisible to being hit on by friends husbands. Nothing really prepares you for the emotions that come from being to made feel desirable. It’s easy to make the wrong decision. I am not at all saying that is what happened. I’m saying I could absolutely see how it could.

Reactions: 4
As far as the Jackie situation, I can kinda see her cheating with him after she lost all that weight. I can personally attest to what losing weight can do to your mindset after being overweight for so long, especially after having kids. I started diet pills and running when my youngest was 3. I went from being invisible to being hit on by friends husbands. Nothing really prepares you for the emotions that come from being to made feel desirable. It’s easy to make the wrong decision. I am not at all saying that is what happened. I’m saying I could absolutely see how it could.
I just really think that Jackie wouldn’t do that?She seems really family oriented plus it looks like she never really goes out - well before covid.

she also said that they fell out because she is friends will Olivia again and Tracey didn’t like that

@Bunzie Where did you send the Thread to ig? hold up, how do you know when someone screenshots ?
You can tell if someone screenshots if you send a disappearing photo or video. Instagram notifies you if the recipient of your disappearing message makes a screenshot.

No need to be paranoid lol. It doesn’t work on normal DMs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.