Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginevratiodia

Hi I never commented but always read your posts
im an italian, born and raised in Rome and I'm writing from Italy
jerseylicioys was aired in Italy too, not very popular but still...and I assure you we Italians laugh hard at these wanna-be Italians dressed like ratchets , with fake tan and everything, always telling they're Italian when the only Italian blood they have in the family is maybe the grand grand grandma who speaks zero Italian.
first of all the image they want to have is that of a southern Italian (Sicilian) but that's a huge stereotype because there's a huge part of Sicily (Palermo, Agrigento)where the majority of the population is blonde and tall because the motherfucker danish Vikings colonized sicily, so if she actually studied a bit of Italian history she'd know that NOT ALL SICILIANS are dark with thick hair and everything.
also, the corno and cornicello She wears is popular in Napoli, Campania, which is a complete different region and dialect and traditions than Sicily. So is she claiming to be Sicilian or napoletan? I think she's confused and she sees Italians like a group of people with the same traditions and look everywhere with no differentiation

also, her fixation from Malocchio actually comes from east gipsies who used to live in Italy but is not a real Italian tradition, it comes from Slavic lands

Her alleged liking of red wine being sooooo Italian...bitch in Sicily people make and drink limoncello, alcohol from lemons and other fruits , wine is made in upper regions. Sicilian my ass

so basically everything she thinks it's Sicilian is basically superficial or wrong

the only correct thing is that sicilian girls would knock her out in a sec and she'd run like a sheep

hope this helps explaining why she's absolutely faking an entire culture

greetings from Rome I hope my English is well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Slugagogo

I’ve been reading all the threads and I’m literally so happy I found them. I thought it was always strange how much she talks about herself in such a glorified way. I’m a mom of 3 (currently pregnant with my 3rd) and I by no means am glammed up and some days wear Leggings and a tee. But what really pisses me off about her is how she pretty much degrades moms who are like that. Always talking about there isn’t an excuse to not have makeup on. Like hello a lot of us much rather have our kids up and ready, fed, and dressed than ourselves. She is so far up her own ass that she’s delusional as to what she actually looks like. Her poor kids seem like they lack discipline and an education and all she teaches them bullshit that no toddler should worry about. Like don’t steal boyfriends or snitches get stitches. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t get called out by family or friends

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Poopidydoo

I just wanna say something about people getting upset about addresses and such. All of us in here wished each other a happy mothers day even when some of us aren't even parents. We all have a mutual respect for each other and would never in a million years use someones address or location to do harm or spread around the internet. I lived in the same town Tracy lives in now for many years. I know exactly what beach she is on when she films herself with her daughters. I would never and dont have any intention on ever stalking her and her life. The reason I am on this tattle life to begin with is because I googled Tracy dimarco photoshop just to see if anyone else saw what I saw. I'm sure all of us wish she changed as a person. I would probably support her shittt business if she was a good genuine person. The things we post here do not correlate with having the want or need to harm her or her family. We all just have a lot to say 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Tania87

I know her from back in the day we grew up in the same town. Everyone knows everyone around here. I haven't seen her in bit. We were never friends just acquaintances but I am so glad I found this thread. First off Tracy and all of her friends edit the shit out of their photos. If you've seen any of them in real person you would be shocked. None of them and I mean none of them look like they do in any of their pics. I don't know who edits for them but they should start a company because they do good work. Although Sammi is really a sweet person she does not look like her instagram pictures. She looks more like a slightly wider, less attractive Meghan Trainor. Not like the blonde bombshell in her pics. With the exception of Ashley they are all overweight and edit the hell out of their pics. Tracy shows vids of them at the clubs acting like it's the best time ever but the reality is they're over in the corner shoulder bopping(like most 30+ at an 18 and over club) dressed to young for their age in clothes to tight for their weight. My little sister was at a party they were at and when I showed her Tracy's instagram story from the night she said "really they're like old people at the party. They hang in the corner with their crowd and no one paid much attention to them." My sister's 19 so anyone over the age of 25 is old to her. Now I don't know much about Corey but I can tell you what I heard about their relationship. She was never a good home maker. Cleaning, cooking, are not her thing (she was raised being taken care of). Corey worked full time away from the home which, was a weird situation in itself but, when he would come home the house would be pretty much how he left it. They always ate out or he cooked. She spent exuberant amounts of money on clothes for the kids(alot of what she gets isnt free just discounted for her "ads")She has a few collabs. Boombod and a teeth whitening kit that she makes a little money from a few other little things but not enough to take care of herself and the children. Coreys child support could be enough to keep her a stay at home mom but idk. When he was home on the weekends it was all a show for insta. Anything they did had to have a full photo shoot, even just shopping as a family, Corey was made to take pictures of Tracy and the girls.(Could you imagine how many she would make him take?) She has her insta, all 3 kids have insta, and she has a matching family page. So at one point she was running 5 instagrams at once. How is that possible when you have 3 little kids? As you can imagine it caused huge problems. Everything was for the gram. From what I heard he felt like he didn't want to be on display constantly he wanted nothing to do with it. Also Corey was only 21 when they got married and had 3 kids by the time he was 25 because thats what tracy wanted. I think that was to much for him.
Her Princess Armour is a joke. The clothes she sells are like the clothes in the $10 store. I know for a fact because I personally ordered a dress from there when she first started working with them to support her.(She worked with another clothing company before but it didn't work out) I paid $40 plus shipping for a dress and when I got it the hem was all frayed and alrhough it was cute it looked super cheap so I checked the tag Zanzea, went on Amazon and found the exact same dress for $7.99. I was pissed lesson learned. It's a shame because we(us in town) really thought she was going to do so much more. It's a shame she didn't cash in on the JL stuff. I think there is more to that too. There is a reason she can't get verified (her little blue checkmark on Instagram) and it has nothing to do with her stage name. A lot of people don't use their real name on television reality or not. She said they edited her badly, but how she was on the show wasn't far off from how she was in real life. They played up her bitchiness a bit but she is who she is. I think she thought she was like the breakout star and that style TV was going to do more for her than it did and she didn't take advantage of what she had because like I said in the beginning she's always been taken care of and I think she just thought it was going to be easy for her and she was just going to go on and do more. imo she's just really bitter about. But she should've capitalized on it instead. Could you imagine if her and Olivia did a tic tok of their fight in the Sonic parking lot that would be so fucking epic. That would go viral for sure. But instead she has Sammi doing Tik tok's of her it's not cute nobody's going to watch that shit. Or she should master her craft at hairdressing because she's not that great at (about all she does is prom hair/makeup and updos) get a clientele started people would definitely go see her. If she is reading this hey I'm not as thin as I was in my twenties either if she did a weight-loss journey and was real about it and got a fitness program I would follow her and join to. I'm pulling for her I hope she comes back better than ever but right now I'm not sure what's wrong with her. It's sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
It’s pretty messed up she’s teaching them snitches get stitches. She should be teaching them to be honest and open so many kids are sexually and physically assaulted and youre telling your child if they tell on someone they’re wrong and deserve punishment. What is wrong with this girl!!!!!!!!!? Seriously Tracy grow the fuck up I’m talking to you now you stupid dumb b! How dare you! Honestly we as women get silenced enough in this world and how dare you tell this little girl to be silent! She’s three she doesn’t understand the difference between telling on her sister for eating a piece of candy or from someone doing something in appropriate to her. The mother daughter relationship between them is going to be nonexistent and it’s disgusting then to watch her mom chuckle listening😤 I see stupid is as stupid does. Monkey see monkey do. The stupid Apple doesn’t fall far from the stupid tree. I can go on and on😡 That seriously pissed me off who allowed her to have children cause I’m ready to square up with them.😒

Teaching your child your fake ass accent 👏👏 mom of the year look at all she’s accomplished who cares she only can sign like a hand full of things not like it would be useful in this world to Tracy The Trashcan

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

jessyka

I’m from Africa and was a huge fan of jerseylicious and watched every episode. I’ve been following Tracy all this while but never pay attention to her. This quarantine got me so bored that I visited her page just to see what she was up to and I noticed how her looks have deteriorated and how sloppy and smelly she’s been looking and also how horribly she portrays her kids with those god awful clothes and poses, and also her disgusting parenting skills. I decided to google her and landed on this site. Been reading since page one and I’m so glad I found you ladies. It’s almost like I know you all lol. I was hesitant to comment at first but after seeing all her shenanigans, I’m so irritated by this woman. She needs an exorcism lol. Let’s all watch this train wreck together. I’m so happy to be here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I missed it 😫
Nothing boo just about the address thing but I think we all shared our opinions respectfully which is great. Indeed we don’t have to all agree I mean we’re talking hundreds of women in a thread there’s no way 😂 but it’s dope how we disagree and move forward this is why I stay here 🤣 I genuinely like a lot of you🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Knix77

Just leaving a comment so I can find the thread again

I will say this. I dont think she is an ugly girl by far. Yes, she's put on weight, but she's had 3 kids in so many years ffs. The problem is her attitude and her resistance to be transparent. If you are trying to be a 'public figure', that is the WORST thing to can do. Please, don't be fake. The interwebz will get you every time.

Reactions: 21

Slugagogo

She just posted on Instagram asking the kids what happens when you rat on your sisters, and the kids reply with snitches get stitches. Really?? Thats great parenting. 👏👏👏 What is the point of her teaching them this? I want to know if im missing the point.
I don’t understand her logic. It’s almost like being a “gangster” is cooler than being an actual kid
How about teach your kids the abcs or better yet to get off the damn bottle. All those kids should be off the bottle by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Corey has the kids this weekend. Be ready weekend for nakie pics😅😅😅😑😑🖕🖕
Corey doing productive things with the kids and Big T getting her nails done by a 12 year old, lip synching on tik tok while biting her lip and trying to appear sexy, going live with Sammy and trying to determine whose face is more botched and discussing the best angles to hide fat, and then finishing the day with keeping us all guessing who she’s out with while she takes a pic with a male arm in the corner, then goes home to eat 3 half gallons of ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First of all that god damn eggplant didn’t stand a chance , she was going for that Pinterest “cute girl on a float” but instead she is sinking that eggplant faster than the titanic !!!
FC74FCE7-4605-40E4-8E81-F6E8E96AFC78.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Loren93

I just saw the Candy Challenge video with Jayden, she is SO sweet🥺 Singing “I’m so exciiited” and her little shimmy, I wanted to eat her up!

It’s heartbreaking how negative she speaks of Jayden. The description itself is so negative, and if you read the comments she goes on and on about how she punishes her and how Skylar could go a week with out touching the candy because she has discipline. Also, if your child is wild spirited and rule breaking, I would celebrate her winning the challenge! Tracy came back almost disappointed that Jayden didn’t break the rules.

Let’s see Tracy do that challenge🤣 I bet she wouldn’t stop eating lolololol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sowhat10000

Umm yeah.... right.... if her natural hair is blonde than I’m batman

B4E72AE2-0E2A-4EED-BCCB-C78323D30FAF.jpeg

Stop making shit up you cow. Get real and tell it like it is!! What the heck are you gonna make up next?! Are you really a princess and are just hiding it?! I mean I wouldn’t be shocked. I think this dumbass has pulled so many lies out of that wide ass that she herself doesn’t even know the truth. Like months ago you said your natural color is brown. Make your damn mind up. If you wanna keep lying you have to have a good memory, which clearly you don’t have bc you are all tangled up in your ish. Get your damn life together woman and be a mother. Stop giving Corey ammo to take your kids away with ease. Not that he would try bc I doubt he’d step down to levels you step to, but just saying. At least be a good mother on camera. Don’t make me, who doesn’t even have kids, cringe at your “parenting” skills.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Wtf is her story about 4 showers outside her house and she is taking a shower lol without shampoo 🤡 She is fuckin nuts!! Or she is tired of us calling her dirty 😂😂
I think she likes to show off her parents shore house. Showing their outdoor showers makes her think she’s big time or something. News flash, almost any beach house has outdoor showers. I also can’t stand how she calls the house “my house”. My parents own a vacation home and I never say it’s mine, I don’t pay the bills there, they do. Same for you Tracy, that’s not your house, it’s your parents; give
Your hardworking dad some credit.

• Haha

Ginevratiodia

She is an idiot and Sicilian mafia is like she imagines. Not rich like american mafia but probably rich enough to pay for her fake clothes, her shitty food etc ...🤣😂
Sorry, Still the Italian girl from Rome, I hope my English is well

the funny thing is that if she WERE actually a Sicilian mafia wife, like she WISHES to be, yes she'd be taken care of financially BUT she wouldn't even be allowed to go out without her husband's female relatives, she wouldn't be allowed to wear all her free cleavage clothes (NEVER!), she would be expected to cook, clean every day perfectly, never complain, FORGET all the friends parties because your FAMILY (yours and husbands family ) become the only people you can party with AND she would be bullied by the other mafia men's wives if she doesn't follow these unwritten rules and would be called a "unfit" woman . Her bad behaviour would ridiculize his husband's reputation (if a mafia man can't dominate and make his wife obedient at home, he's not a man, he has no balls, so he can't be taken seriously in work and mafia matters. )...so she would lose everything within months.
these things DOES still exist in Calabria and Sicily and it's not something that should be romanticised. It's a serious problem in South Italy. Plenty of women and men fight everyday in Italy to stop these dinamics and try to help the mafia wives that didn't behave 'according to the mafia household rules', they try to prevent them from being exiled from the community or worse, beaten and abused and sometimes abandoned by their own children that chose to follow their dads rules. But suuuure, the mafia guy is hot and being choked is sexy , so life as a Sicilian mafia wife must be soooo exciting. Fucking cunt.
First tight leggings and visible cleaveg, she'd be beaten like a pignata by her own relatives and then by her husband.
Like...she thinks woman rights and feminism arrived in mafia towns in Sicily LMAO no they're not

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Nonamenonamenoname

It’s hard to believe she is a mother of 3 over 30 years old. She’s so busy making tik tok videos trying to act cool. Why didn’t she use her free time to prepare some meals, freeze them have them ready made. Prepare some crafts for her kids, hell, go online and print worksheets for them to do. Clean the house. Work out. Just focus on your kids not making tik tok videos to attract teenage boys. That’s ALL she cares about, grow up Tracy you’re such a little kid, get your priorities straight. Tara isn’t even a mom and she’s a way better mom than you!

Reactions: 16

therealmuva

Chatty Member
This isn’t even funny anymore it’s straight up fucking embarrassing. Where the fuck are her “friends” or her family? This woman needs to be in the nut hut! The allergy comment and the post with all the liquor was the final straw for me today. I hope someone calls cps for her constantly promoting being an alcoholic around her kids. Enough is enough already you’re a 300 lb lazy slob thirsting and pretending on Instagram and tik tok all day acting a damn fool. Her whole life is a lie! Doesn’t give two shits about those kids what a fucking shame. Imagine the hell Cory must’ve been living in that whole time with her. I hope he uses every single post against her when the time comes. You look like a big dummy Tracy what the hell is wrong with you aren’t you embarrassed? And don’t get me started on the fake accent..

Flomo

How fucking embarrassing and sick to teach your kids snitches get stitches . For someone from the arse end of New Jersey she likes to go on like she’s in this Italian mob lifestyle . Did anyone notice she was talking normal and then went really strong New York/ jersey accent . She doesn’t have it 99.9% of the time and then when she’s feeling all tasty she puts the fake ny nj twang on.

• Haha