Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah those are her brothers and one of the brothers girlfriend. She’s posted the girlfriend quite a few times before but never her brothers which is just bizarre to me.
Trashy was prob reading how much We say her brothers are never around probably last week was said and she decided to bring them around to proof a point way over DUE. she is an user

Reactions: 1
Guys....I saw Tracy shared a post . Turns out it’s her brothers girlfriend. And there’s pics of the kids with Tracy’s brothers and her parents. Glad they have some normal people in their lives .
I don’t think they’re together anymore because the posts make it seem like she moved to England. What’s weird though is she’s following Tracy, and the mom and younger brother Tim but not Mike. And then, Tracy follows Mike but not Tim. Odd family dynamic on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just leaving a comment so I can find the thread again

I will say this. I dont think she is an ugly girl by far. Yes, she's put on weight, but she's had 3 kids in so many years ffs. The problem is her attitude and her resistance to be transparent. If you are trying to be a 'public figure', that is the WORST thing to can do. Please, don't be fake. The interwebz will get you every time.

Reactions: 21
No more ugly fake nails since few days!! Instead, natural short ones!! Champagne!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys....I saw Tracy shared a post . Turns out it’s her brothers girlfriend. And there’s pics of the kids with Tracy’s brothers and her parents. Glad they have some normal people in their lives .
The post Tracy shared of her brother's girlfriend, the caption is "I have a type: Italian, cute and badass. hmmm

Reactions: 1
Her poor face looks so puffy 😩😩i literally cannot believe how much she has changed and yes it’s bc of the weight but it’s also bc of all the stupid tit she decided to do, Botox, those sick lashes, the eyebrows, the excessive contouring, it’s all such a mess, I kind of feel bad bc I can’t believe she doesn’t see it?

Reactions: 4
Just leaving a comment so I can find the thread again

I will say this. I dont think she is an ugly girl by far. Yes, she's put on weight, but she's had 3 kids in so many years ffs. The problem is her attitude and her resistance to be transparent. If you are trying to be a 'public figure', that is the WORST thing to can do. Please, don't be fake. The interwebz will get you every time.
Uff it scared me reading the first line 😂😂 thought was a baddie troll 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just posted on Instagram asking the kids what happens when you rat on your sisters, and the kids reply with snitches get stitches. Really?? Thats great parenting. 👏👏👏 What is the point of her teaching them this? I want to know if im missing the point.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.