Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got so bored One day. I actually scrolled down to her first post. And damn she's changed 😑
Howww did you do that??? She literally has more posts then anyone I see on Instagram. It’s mostly the same selfie over and over and over again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For sure it is ugly so maybe she finally realized it was ugly and sold it 🤣
everyone has their own preference and i respect that each to their own!! But personally her ring is so tacky and gawdy it looks like those chinese finger traps lol can she even bend her finger with it on? She blatantly got it because in her eyes “the bigger the better” she thought people will be in awe of her huge diamond ring which i also think is cubic zirconia and not real diamonds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Howww did you do that??? She literally has more posts then anyone I see on Instagram. It’s mostly the same selfie over and over and over again lol
Basically yea same selfies over and over and over. Idk how I did it quarantine got me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she’s obsessed with pretending her kids are blonde. They’re not. They have that light Brown mousy hair that the majority of white kids have as a toddlers.
Yes!!! My kids have that color hair it’s called light brown lol I’ve seen so many people call her out on
that and I’m sure the ones who kiss her ass think
It too

Is that what this was?!?!? She pierced her nipple with these?!?!Do you guys realize how hard it is to pierce a nipple??? Do you realize how painful with a professional needle?!? This is NOT normal.She is completely Insane I’m sorry.
Oh yea I remember that.. what a stupid ass. TARA IF U ARE READING
WTF Y???

Reactions: 1
She said in today's podcast her DMs are 75% women. I feel like a good chunk of these are women like us just gaslighting her to fuel the fire and keep her going to do more crazy entertaining tit. The rest are sheeple who are die hard baddies 4 lyfe. Lmao!

• Haha
I just listened to it. I like how Jess told her she was going through a mid life crisis. What normal bleeping person pierces there nipple with a screw driver at home? And with her ex sister in law? Like that’s weird? Are they lesbians together because I def wouldn’t be doing such things with my SIL. She just loves having it pierced! Because you think it’s sexy and men will find you sexy you dirt bag! No man or anyone after they spend 30 seconds with you will think you sexy your thirsty ass witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m reading the comments regarding trashy Tracy, piercing her nipple. I can’t believe she would do this at home? Like WTF, she must’ve been drunk and got a hair up her ass! Dude if it gets infected, say a prayer sista! 🙄😂 I hope, Julian pulls that witch out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m reading the comments regarding trashy Tracy, piercing her nipple. I can’t believe she would do this at home? Like WTF, she must’ve been drunk and got a hair up her ass! Dude if it gets infected, say a prayer sista! 🙄😂
Right!

Especially if there is an issue to have to go to a hospital right now during corona!

Lmao @ hair up her ass. I'm going to start using that hahahaha!

• Haha
Sooooo that nipple piercing we were discussing a little while back? witch did it herself during quarantine 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m listening to the “Nipplegate” podcast right now, trying not to vomit🤢
Nooooooooooooo!!!! Omg I’m slightly bad at you for telling me😖😖🤣 what the actual duck!!?

• Sick
  • Haha
It was an accident I think
She was showing off stockings and someone noticed a boys name on it. If I'm not mistaken
Wtf is her story about 4 showers outside her house and she is taking a shower lol without shampoo 🤡 She is fuckin nuts!! Or she is tired of us calling her dirty 😂😂
She's only posting about having four outdoor showers never used because Jacklynn's husband built her an outdoor shower this weekend and she was posting about the construction etc on her stories. As soon as Tracy found out(even though she doesn't follow her) she posted these to her stories. That's why we all know something between her and Jackie went down. We just dont know what, hence the Jackie sleeping with Corey rumors could be very true. She's super petty thats why noone buys the threesome stories. I also don't believe she let Corey go to strip clubs willing, more like he was going all the time and Tray couldn't do anything about it so instead of looking stupid she pretended like she let him go whenever and wasn't jealous about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just listened to it. I like how Jess told her she was going through a mid life crisis. What normal bleeping person pierces there nipple with a screw driver at home? And with her ex sister in law? Like that’s weird? Are they lesbians together because I def wouldn’t be doing such things with my SIL. She just loves having it pierced! Because you think it’s sexy and men will find you sexy you dirt bag! No man or anyone after they spend 30 seconds with you will think you sexy your thirsty ass witch.
I was laughing when Jessica said that. How unsanitary to pierce yourself like that, but then again look who we are talking about. This was my face the whole time listening :sick:. Ive known my SIL for over 20 years and till this day i dont even get dressed in front of her let alone let her see my nipple. Tracy is a little extra. She seems to do stuff for a reaction.

Maybe shes lying bcos shes been corona shamed? Like maybe she had it done by a professional that came to her home like the nail girl? And then lied to make it seem cool and crazy for the podcast? Cos i refuse to beleive she would be that stupid....right!? That seems mad dangerous and unclean and esp the nipple this isnt an earlobe which is kinda useless skin this is a breast it has nerves and glands and tit.......i hope shes lying tbh

I know Julian has issues walking due to his deafness but his nappy always looks so full, has anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: 5
Maybe shes lying bcos shes been corona shamed? Like maybe she had it done by a professional that came to her home like the nail girl? And then lied to make it seem cool and crazy for the podcast? Cos i refuse to beleive she would be that stupid....right!? That seems mad dangerous and unclean and esp the nipple this isnt an earlobe which is kinda useless skin this is a breast it has nerves and glands and tit.......i hope shes lying tbh
Interesting theory love🤔🤔 I been waiting to get mine done for months and never once said hey I got a screwdriver and a Ice pack I can use instead like what!!? You gotta be mental we women value our breast function like you have to be nuts

Reactions: 1
Nooooooooooooo!!!! Omg I’m slightly bad at you for telling me😖😖🤣 what the actual duck!!?
LMAO sorry😂😘😘😘

Is that what this was?!?!? She pierced her nipple with these?!?!Do you guys realize how hard it is to pierce a nipple??? Do you realize how painful with a professional needle?!? This is NOT normal.She is completely Insane I’m sorry.
Omg you’re right!!!! That post is from her piercing her own nipple! She’s so annoying too “can anyone guess” no witch Bc no normal person would re do their nipple piercing on their own and especially not with a screwdriver!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No sane person would pierce their nipples with a SCREWDRIVER!! Why would you risk losing sensation, getting infected and/or having necrosis. In the voice of the Kardashians ‘this is wild!’

My nipples legit are crying over reading this. This woman is insane. My head is spinning over this. Does she think that doing this at home and announcing it makes her cool?

🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.