Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question guys: Does anyone know why she revealed Julian’s name before she gave birth? I just remember it being super top secret with the girls names 🙄
It was an accident I think
She was showing off stockings and someone noticed a boys name on it. If I'm not mistaken

Reactions: 4
It was an accident I think
She was showing off stockings and someone noticed a boys name on it. If I'm not mistaken
It was an accident. She had ordered these custom santa sacks for all the kiddos and accidentally showed Julian’s in a video and everyone saw.

Reactions: 2
Serious question guys: Does anyone know why she revealed Julian’s name before she gave birth? I just remember it being super top secret with the girls names 🙄
She accidentally posted a picture with the Santa bag with his name on it in the background. She took that pic down then posted the one with the girls laying on it announcing it. I don’t think she intended too at all.

Reactions: 1
You sound like you guys are buddies. I do know that she was a witch bc she thought her tit didnt stink all bc of that stupid show she was on. She thinks she was bigger that she was. He was a pill popper and a pot head and got caught selling out of the house to a cop. I heard in the neighborhood he ratted on other guys to get a deal. Juliann was born bc he wanted a boy to carry on his family name since hes the only male and also she wanted other girls in bed. They were both dirty people and lived like slobs. If you ever walked past the house you would see that. tit all over the place in the front and side yard. Cant iimagine what the back looked like. He thought he was a tough guy with his act and she thought she was a star. Please save it
I cant speak on her home in SI. I'm in Jersey but I wouldnt be surprised if that was true about her home. I never heard anyone talk of going to their house or them having any parties ever. Which is also strange but she acted like she was a celebrity so i figured she just tried to keep all that private to keep up appearances. I know where her parents live and I know where she is now although I've personally never been to her house I know the area and where her condos are. Yes I'm sure his pill popping didn't help there situation either and yes they wanted to keep the boy name legacy going but I figured that was all common knowledge already to everyone. On us being buddies we are most certainly not friends. Lol Just speaking on things I've seen with my own eyes. Believe me if her kids looked like a miserable mess I would have said it here but by all appearances they seemed happy. And if you want to know what tracy really looks like she is way shorter than you think and she's probably about a size 16, I personally think she wears her hair thick and long because she thinks it makes her look thinner and hides her large upper arms but its actually quite opposite. And just because she is mean and overweight doesn't mean she's not pretty. Trust me her friends would never say any of this to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know her from back in the day we grew up in the same town. Everyone knows everyone around here. I haven't seen her in bit. We were never friends just acquaintances but I am so glad I found this thread. First off Tracy and all of her friends edit the tit out of their photos. If you've seen any of them in real person you would be shocked. None of them and I mean none of them look like they do in any of their pics. I don't know who edits for them but they should start a company because they do good work. Although Sammi is really a sweet person she does not look like her instagram pictures. She looks more like a slightly wider, less attractive Meghan Trainor. Not like the blonde bombshell in her pics. With the exception of Ashley they are all overweight and edit the hell out of their pics. Tracy shows vids of them at the clubs acting like it's the best time ever but the reality is they're over in the corner shoulder bopping(like most 30+ at an 18 and over club) dressed to young for their age in clothes to tight for their weight. My little sister was at a party they were at and when I showed her Tracy's instagram story from the night she said "really they're like old people at the party. They hang in the corner with their crowd and no one paid much attention to them." My sister's 19 so anyone over the age of 25 is old to her. Now I don't know much about Corey but I can tell you what I heard about their relationship. She was never a good home maker. Cleaning, cooking, are not her thing (she was raised being taken care of). Corey worked full time away from the home which, was a weird situation in itself but, when he would come home the house would be pretty much how he left it. They always ate out or he cooked. She spent exuberant amounts of money on clothes for the kids(alot of what she gets isnt free just discounted for her "ads")She has a few collabs. Boombod and a teeth whitening kit that she makes a little money from a few other little things but not enough to take care of herself and the children. Coreys child support could be enough to keep her a stay at home mom but idk. When he was home on the weekends it was all a show for insta. Anything they did had to have a full photo shoot, even just shopping as a family, Corey was made to take pictures of Tracy and the girls.(Could you imagine how many she would make him take?) She has her insta, all 3 kids have insta, and she has a matching family page. So at one point she was running 5 instagrams at once. How is that possible when you have 3 little kids? As you can imagine it caused huge problems. Everything was for the gram. From what I heard he felt like he didn't want to be on display constantly he wanted nothing to do with it. Also Corey was only 21 when they got married and had 3 kids by the time he was 25 because thats what tracy wanted. I think that was to much for him.
Her Princess Armour is a joke. The clothes she sells are like the clothes in the $10 store. I know for a fact because I personally ordered a dress from there when she first started working with them to support her.(She worked with another clothing company before but it didn't work out) I paid $40 plus shipping for a dress and when I got it the hem was all frayed and alrhough it was cute it looked super cheap so I checked the tag Zanzea, went on Amazon and found the exact same dress for $7.99. I was pissed lesson learned. It's a shame because we(us in town) really thought she was going to do so much more. It's a shame she didn't cash in on the JL stuff. I think there is more to that too. There is a reason she can't get verified (her little blue checkmark on Instagram) and it has nothing to do with her stage name. A lot of people don't use their real name on television reality or not. She said they edited her badly, but how she was on the show wasn't far off from how she was in real life. They played up her bitchiness a bit but she is who she is. I think she thought she was like the breakout star and that style TV was going to do more for her than it did and she didn't take advantage of what she had because like I said in the beginning she's always been taken care of and I think she just thought it was going to be easy for her and she was just going to go on and do more. imo she's just really bitter about. But she should've capitalized on it instead. Could you imagine if her and Olivia did a tic tok of their fight in the Sonic parking lot that would be so bleeping epic. That would go viral for sure. But instead she has Sammi doing Tik tok's of her it's not cute nobody's going to watch that tit. Or she should master her craft at hairdressing because she's not that great at (about all she does is prom hair/makeup and updos) get a clientele started people would definitely go see her. If she is reading this hey I'm not as thin as I was in my twenties either if she did a weight-loss journey and was real about it and got a fitness program I would follow her and join to. I'm pulling for her I hope she comes back better than ever but right now I'm not sure what's wrong with her. It's sad.
Welcome and thank you!
I don't have a good feeling about Corey. In all his videos, most of the time he starts filming himself (often shirtless) and a little bit the kids, then him again and he talks a lot for the sake of talking!!! A little bite narcissic!

Last edited:
I do have positive things I know about her too and since I believe in karma I should put it out there as well. I have seen Tracy in town a few times with her mom and the girls. I've never seen Julian but whether she is with someone or not she is with those kids all the time, even if she is not mother of the year or decade she does love her kids and 3 kids under 6 would drive me crazy too. I have 2 they are 4 yrs apart that's enough for me. Lol And her girls always look happy.
She is actually very pretty without all the make-up. She has great skin and really nice eyes. If you took out all her extensions her hair would be great too. I only know her parents from town and they are nice.
Now this is all hearsay but according to the local gossip lol Corey worked days at a time away from home, plenty of time to do what he wanted and Tracy got his paycheck and did what she wanted with it so she was happy but than the cheating rumors started, I also heard he would straight up tell her she is fat, nobody wants you, show people the real you, ugly, lazy, etc...I heard she tried to save the marriage and than got pregnant with Julian and thought that would save them, than Jules was born deaf, she found out Corey was still cheating and I think it just broke her. I don't know about him sleeping with Jackie 100% but if it's true it was just the straw that broke the camels back. What we see recently about divorcing has been on going for awhile. So maybe thats why everyone gives her a pass now. Just giving you all both sides of the fence. I figured if I post the gossip about tracys part in the divorce, I should also post coreys.
Im sure she is very grateful for her friends and family they are very protective of her and have helped her out tremendously.
Her and Tara have a true friendship there's nothing malicious about it.
Thank u soo much for this wow i love that you gave the good and bad

I do have positive things I know about her too and since I believe in karma I should put it out there as well. I have seen Tracy in town a few times with her mom and the girls. I've never seen Julian but whether she is with someone or not she is with those kids all the time, even if she is not mother of the year or decade she does love her kids and 3 kids under 6 would drive me crazy too. I have 2 they are 4 yrs apart that's enough for me. Lol And her girls always look happy.
She is actually very pretty without all the make-up. She has great skin and really nice eyes. If you took out all her extensions her hair would be great too. I only know her parents from town and they are nice.
Now this is all hearsay but according to the local gossip lol Corey worked days at a time away from home, plenty of time to do what he wanted and Tracy got his paycheck and did what she wanted with it so she was happy but than the cheating rumors started, I also heard he would straight up tell her she is fat, nobody wants you, show people the real you, ugly, lazy, etc...I heard she tried to save the marriage and than got pregnant with Julian and thought that would save them, than Jules was born deaf, she found out Corey was still cheating and I think it just broke her. I don't know about him sleeping with Jackie 100% but if it's true it was just the straw that broke the camels back. What we see recently about divorcing has been on going for awhile. So maybe thats why everyone gives her a pass now. Just giving you all both sides of the fence. I figured if I post the gossip about tracys part in the divorce, I should also post coreys.
Im sure she is very grateful for her friends and family they are very protective of her and have helped her out tremendously.
Her and Tara have a true friendship there's nothing malicious about it.
Omggg thats all so brutal i mean shes no angel and she did her part in it im sure but yikessssss that sounds awful, the whole of it. I guess maybe they rushed into something too fast what with marraige and the kids....damn tho calling her fat and lazy i mean truth but still ouch gotta hurt coming from the one person whos supposed to love you forever (in theory) wow the whole him working away from home just sounds like a recipe for disaster 😣 i mean im sure it can be done but clearly wasnt the case here yike. Thanks again for this cos sometimes its easy to look at just their posts andhe comes off as the better parent....

Last edited:
I would think she sucks in bed. She brags to much about how great she is. I also dont believe she had all these 3-somes like she claims. I think she had 1 and that's what ruined her marriage. I think Corey enjoyed the other person more than Tracy and that was the end of it.
Personally threesomes are not my thing especially when you’re in a relationship but she thought otherwise. Oh well to each his own lol

During quarantine, since I’ve been bored, I’ve been scrolling through my camera roll a lot and came across some interesting screenshots from a while ago. For some reason I can’t figure out how to post screenshots on here, but basically one of them was of Tracy’s mom’s instagram which was public in 2015, following both Olivia and Gigi! I remember wondering if she was following them so that Tracy could spy on them (since she’s probably blocked from seeing either of their accounts), or for a different reason, but thought it was crazy either way! Another screenshot was of Tracy misspelling both her daughters’ names lmao “Skyler” and “Jaden”. Someone asked her if she changed Jayden’s name and took out the y and she was like “no it’s still Jayden” lol does anyone remember either of these things?

I came on here to say that! So unnecessary! She’s the asshole! What does that selfie have to do with her caption. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nothing!

People are dying everyday. And she thinks it’s stupid that some wear masks in their cars. I didn’t know she works for the CDC too. That must be her fifth job. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new here and I just came on to ask one question.Why do they eat everything on paper plates? Is this an American thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tracy knows to not argue with actual intelligent people. She’s the dumbest woman alive trying to call out people. Sit down Tracy!
EFA0AF94-192E-42DC-A3A9-D25E5AD300E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new here and I just came on to ask one question.Why do they eat everything on paper plates? Is this an American thing?
No babe that’s called being fckn lazy! Tracy just doesn’t want to wash dishes.

No no no... it is not an American thing! I do not use paper plates... come to my home and see all we have are ceramic dishes. She uses them because she's lazy. Paper plates = no washing or taking out of the dishwasher and putting them away!

She really has to repost every compliment she gets from followers🤔

Reactions: 4
During quarantine, since I’ve been bored, I’ve been scrolling through my camera roll a lot and came across some interesting screenshots from a while ago. For some reason I can’t figure out how to post screenshots on here, but basically one of them was of Tracy’s mom’s instagram which was public in 2015, following both Olivia and Gigi! I remember wondering if she was following them so that Tracy could spy on them (since she’s probably blocked from seeing either of their accounts), or for a different reason, but thought it was crazy either way! Another screenshot was of Tracy misspelling both her daughters’ names lmao “Skyler” and “Jaden”. Someone asked her if she changed Jayden’s name and took out the y and she was like “no it’s still Jayden” lol does anyone remember either of these things?
I remember her spelling the girls names wrong and she said it was cause she uses the voice thing that writes out your message for you ( I don’t know what it’s called) pretty sure I seen Corey do the same thing and I think either in this thread or previous someone said she used to run Coreys page so could have been her again if she is too lazy to type out herself what she wants to write

I remember her spelling the girls names wrong and she said it was cause she uses the voice thing that writes out your message for you ( I don’t know what it’s called) pretty sure I seen Corey do the same thing and I think either in this thread or previous someone said she used to run Coreys page so could have been her again if she is too lazy to type out herself what she wants to write
You would think a successful social media marketing/PR genius would be more careful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.