Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so i'm at my father's house and my stepmother is drinking wine..........
all i'm gonna say is i feel for the kids and people around her, alcohol is annoying but dealing with whinos is honestly making me go crazy for years now I even stopped visiting my own parent

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does her life mainly consist of dressing the kids up and drinking.. like it seemed she hasn't don't much since tv days. But don't tell her that. She'll go the duck off SMH

Reactions: 5
Sorry, Still the Italian girl from Rome, I hope my English is well

the funny thing is that if she WERE actually a Sicilian mafia wife, like she WISHES to be, yes she'd be taken care of financially BUT she wouldn't even be allowed to go out without her husband's female relatives, she wouldn't be allowed to wear all her free cleavage clothes (NEVER!), she would be expected to cook, clean every day perfectly, never complain, FORGET all the friends parties because your FAMILY (yours and husbands family ) become the only people you can party with AND she would be bullied by the other mafia men's wives if she doesn't follow these unwritten rules and would be called a "unfit" woman . Her bad behaviour would ridiculize his husband's reputation (if a mafia man can't dominate and make his wife obedient at home, he's not a man, he has no balls, so he can't be taken seriously in work and mafia matters. )...so she would lose everything within months.
these things DOES still exist in Calabria and Sicily and it's not something that should be romanticised. It's a serious problem in South Italy. Plenty of women and men fight everyday in Italy to stop these dinamics and try to help the mafia wives that didn't behave 'according to the mafia household rules', they try to prevent them from being exiled from the community or worse, beaten and abused and sometimes abandoned by their own children that chose to follow their dads rules. But suuuure, the mafia guy is hot and being choked is sexy , so life as a Sicilian mafia wife must be soooo exciting. bleeping bleep.
First tight leggings and visible cleaveg, she'd be beaten like a pignata by her own relatives and then by her husband.
Like...she thinks woman rights and feminism arrived in mafia towns in Sicily LMAO no they're not
Mama your English is absolutely splendid I was like YASS MA’AM!!👏👏 agree fully

I really wish there was an app you could just upload any pictures to and they took away all the filters and photoshop and it showed the original before editing 🤣
There’s a tattler who has unedited her pictures a few times🤣😂 I just can’t remember the persons name

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she’s wearing that see through ugly dress again with no bra and probably exposing her utter ring again for the second day in a row for her Dad’s birthday party. If her parents are that classy why the hell wouldn’t her mom say anything to her about wearing something more appropriate to the party especially if they were having guests over? That’s so disgusting and embarrassing especially if her brothers were there too. She wore that same dress last year to another MDW party with Corey’s cousin Mike and Roger Matthews was also there. Guess she was exposing herself then too.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch the M in her parents kitchen? In case we needed more proof her maiden name is Maloney.

Reactions: 8
She mixes whip cream with blueberries and strawberries that makes her housewife material? 😂😂 I’m hyperventilating and omg she doesn’t even try to hide that she rewears clothes before they can even make a round in the washer 🤮 she literally just had that dress on when she got there and she’s still in it? Am I losing it? Why is no one helping this girl she’s clearly Having a episode. Can not believe she was ever a hair stylist like appearance means nothing to her currently.

I'm actually gonna give her a pass on this one considering she had just given birth and all. Lol
Bruh she looks like hulk hogan here like I was bloated but not to this extent. She contours way to harshly and she often from certain angles looks masculine like she’s in drag

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her stories she posted that Sophia Loren said she’d rather eat spaghetti than be a size zero. Um, I’m old enough to remember when size zero became a thing and I’m only slightly older than Tracy (2 years and about 2 weeks to be precise) so I’m pretty sure Sophia Loren was way too bleeping old to consider being a size 0. Anyway, my point is: her “quotes” are as authentic” as she is!!
D68BE285-ACB4-4B13-8C49-8E012336037B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So not only is she a liar about her nails, she is racist too! She sucks.
She’s def racist but she defends it with her having black friends, etc. there’s been way too many times borderline-racist posts over the years that I’ve followed her to ever claim she isn’t racist.

I know her from back in the day we grew up in the same town. Everyone knows everyone around here. I haven't seen her in bit. We were never friends just acquaintances but I am so glad I found this thread. First off Tracy and all of her friends edit the tit out of their photos. If you've seen any of them in real person you would be shocked. None of them and I mean none of them look like they do in any of their pics. I don't know who edits for them but they should start a company because they do good work. Although Sammi is really a sweet person she does not look like her instagram pictures. She looks more like a slightly wider, less attractive Meghan Trainor. Not like the blonde bombshell in her pics. With the exception of Ashley they are all overweight and edit the hell out of their pics. Tracy shows vids of them at the clubs acting like it's the best time ever but the reality is they're over in the corner shoulder bopping(like most 30+ at an 18 and over club) dressed to young for their age in clothes to tight for their weight. My little sister was at a party they were at and when I showed her Tracy's instagram story from the night she said "really they're like old people at the party. They hang in the corner with their crowd and no one paid much attention to them." My sister's 19 so anyone over the age of 25 is old to her. Now I don't know much about Corey but I can tell you what I heard about their relationship. She was never a good home maker. Cleaning, cooking, are not her thing (she was raised being taken care of). Corey worked full time away from the home which, was a weird situation in itself but, when he would come home the house would be pretty much how he left it. They always ate out or he cooked. She spent exuberant amounts of money on clothes for the kids(alot of what she gets isnt free just discounted for her "ads")She has a few collabs. Boombod and a teeth whitening kit that she makes a little money from a few other little things but not enough to take care of herself and the children. Coreys child support could be enough to keep her a stay at home mom but idk. When he was home on the weekends it was all a show for insta. Anything they did had to have a full photo shoot, even just shopping as a family, Corey was made to take pictures of Tracy and the girls.(Could you imagine how many she would make him take?) She has her insta, all 3 kids have insta, and she has a matching family page. So at one point she was running 5 instagrams at once. How is that possible when you have 3 little kids? As you can imagine it caused huge problems. Everything was for the gram. From what I heard he felt like he didn't want to be on display constantly he wanted nothing to do with it. Also Corey was only 21 when they got married and had 3 kids by the time he was 25 because thats what tracy wanted. I think that was to much for him.
Her Princess Armour is a joke. The clothes she sells are like the clothes in the $10 store. I know for a fact because I personally ordered a dress from there when she first started working with them to support her.(She worked with another clothing company before but it didn't work out) I paid $40 plus shipping for a dress and when I got it the hem was all frayed and alrhough it was cute it looked super cheap so I checked the tag Zanzea, went on Amazon and found the exact same dress for $7.99. I was pissed lesson learned. It's a shame because we(us in town) really thought she was going to do so much more. It's a shame she didn't cash in on the JL stuff. I think there is more to that too. There is a reason she can't get verified (her little blue checkmark on Instagram) and it has nothing to do with her stage name. A lot of people don't use their real name on television reality or not. She said they edited her badly, but how she was on the show wasn't far off from how she was in real life. They played up her bitchiness a bit but she is who she is. I think she thought she was like the breakout star and that style TV was going to do more for her than it did and she didn't take advantage of what she had because like I said in the beginning she's always been taken care of and I think she just thought it was going to be easy for her and she was just going to go on and do more. imo she's just really bitter about. But she should've capitalized on it instead. Could you imagine if her and Olivia did a tic tok of their fight in the Sonic parking lot that would be so bleeping epic. That would go viral for sure. But instead she has Sammi doing Tik tok's of her it's not cute nobody's going to watch that tit. Or she should master her craft at hairdressing because she's not that great at (about all she does is prom hair/makeup and updos) get a clientele started people would definitely go see her. If she is reading this hey I'm not as thin as I was in my twenties either if she did a weight-loss journey and was real about it and got a fitness program I would follow her and join to. I'm pulling for her I hope she comes back better than ever but right now I'm not sure what's wrong with her. It's sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my god yes I’m so glad someone said it! Those babies are gods gifts to her and all she’s worried is dick and middle aged duck boys. Her whole image that she creates is just so disgusting and mean. Her priorities are so warped and what is worse is that there is literally no one telling her to buckle the duck up and quit her teenage mentality
We’re here to tell her lol. If only she’d get her head out of her own ass and listen.

Reactions: 2
I know her from back in the day we grew up in the same town. Everyone knows everyone around here. I haven't seen her in bit. We were never friends just acquaintances but I am so glad I found this thread. First off Tracy and all of her friends edit the tit out of their photos. If you've seen any of them in real person you would be shocked. None of them and I mean none of them look like they do in any of their pics. I don't know who edits for them but they should start a company because they do good work. Although Sammi is really a sweet person she does not look like her instagram pictures. She looks more like a slightly wider, less attractive Meghan Trainor. Not like the blonde bombshell in her pics. With the exception of Ashley they are all overweight and edit the hell out of their pics. Tracy shows vids of them at the clubs acting like it's the best time ever but the reality is they're over in the corner shoulder bopping(like most 30+ at an 18 and over club) dressed to young for their age in clothes to tight for their weight. My little sister was at a party they were at and when I showed her Tracy's instagram story from the night she said "really they're like old people at the party. They hang in the corner with their crowd and no one paid much attention to them." My sister's 19 so anyone over the age of 25 is old to her. Now I don't know much about Corey but I can tell you what I heard about their relationship. She was never a good home maker. Cleaning, cooking, are not her thing (she was raised being taken care of). Corey worked full time away from the home which, was a weird situation in itself but, when he would come home the house would be pretty much how he left it. They always ate out or he cooked. She spent exuberant amounts of money on clothes for the kids(alot of what she gets isnt free just discounted for her "ads")She has a few collabs. Boombod and a teeth whitening kit that she makes a little money from a few other little things but not enough to take care of herself and the children. Coreys child support could be enough to keep her a stay at home mom but idk. When he was home on the weekends it was all a show for insta. Anything they did had to have a full photo shoot, even just shopping as a family, Corey was made to take pictures of Tracy and the girls.(Could you imagine how many she would make him take?) She has her insta, all 3 kids have insta, and she has a matching family page. So at one point she was running 5 instagrams at once. How is that possible when you have 3 little kids? As you can imagine it caused huge problems. Everything was for the gram. From what I heard he felt like he didn't want to be on display constantly he wanted nothing to do with it. Also Corey was only 21 when they got married and had 3 kids by the time he was 25 because thats what tracy wanted. I think that was to much for him.
Her Princess Armour is a joke. The clothes she sells are like the clothes in the $10 store. I know for a fact because I personally ordered a dress from there when she first started working with them to support her.(She worked with another clothing company before but it didn't work out) I paid $40 plus shipping for a dress and when I got it the hem was all frayed and alrhough it was cute it looked super cheap so I checked the tag Zanzea, went on Amazon and found the exact same dress for $7.99. I was pissed lesson learned. It's a shame because we(us in town) really thought she was going to do so much more. It's a shame she didn't cash in on the JL stuff. I think there is more to that too. There is a reason she can't get verified (her little blue checkmark on Instagram) and it has nothing to do with her stage name. A lot of people don't use their real name on television reality or not. She said they edited her badly, but how she was on the show wasn't far off from how she was in real life. They played up her bitchiness a bit but she is who she is. I think she thought she was like the breakout star and that style TV was going to do more for her than it did and she didn't take advantage of what she had because like I said in the beginning she's always been taken care of and I think she just thought it was going to be easy for her and she was just going to go on and do more. imo she's just really bitter about. But she should've capitalized on it instead. Could you imagine if her and Olivia did a tic tok of their fight in the Sonic parking lot that would be so bleeping epic. That would go viral for sure. But instead she has Sammi doing Tik tok's of her it's not cute nobody's going to watch that tit. Or she should master her craft at hairdressing because she's not that great at (about all she does is prom hair/makeup and updos) get a clientele started people would definitely go see her. If she is reading this hey I'm not as thin as I was in my twenties either if she did a weight-loss journey and was real about it and got a fitness program I would follow her and join to. I'm pulling for her I hope she comes back better than ever but right now I'm not sure what's wrong with her. It's sad.
Wow this was super insightful thank you!! Yup i agree i had hoped she would do more she still could like you said if she did a weight loss journey or just got real about life people would eat it up. I was thinking that about the verified too she has twice as many followers as olivia! And most hollywood celebs use stage names....wierd. Yea as much as i dont kno corey (maybe hes an addict maybe bes a cheater 🤷🏻‍♀️) i agree i think she got him all hyped she was a "tv star" she married him popped out all these kids and then realized she hates cleaning cooking and watching kids but then it was too late. I think shes lowkey jealous of olivias life. I think traceygot married first and was like haha i win i got married first kids first....and now olivia is living her fun little life and tracey is over here divorced fat and trying to recapture some wierd lost hoe youth i dunno i wish her well cus she has half a million followers she could turn it around whenever she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Tania87 OMG Welcome and thanks for sharing your story, feel free to share 😁

Reactions: 1
I do have positive things I know about her too and since I believe in karma I should put it out there as well. I have seen Tracy in town a few times with her mom and the girls. I've never seen Julian but whether she is with someone or not she is with those kids all the time, even if she is not mother of the year or decade she does love her kids and 3 kids under 6 would drive me crazy too. I have 2 they are 4 yrs apart that's enough for me. Lol And her girls always look happy.
She is actually very pretty without all the make-up. She has great skin and really nice eyes. If you took out all her extensions her hair would be great too. I only know her parents from town and they are nice.
Now this is all hearsay but according to the local gossip lol Corey worked days at a time away from home, plenty of time to do what he wanted and Tracy got his paycheck and did what she wanted with it so she was happy but than the cheating rumors started, I also heard he would straight up tell her she is fat, nobody wants you, show people the real you, ugly, lazy, etc...I heard she tried to save the marriage and than got pregnant with Julian and thought that would save them, than Jules was born deaf, she found out Corey was still cheating and I think it just broke her. I don't know about him sleeping with Jackie 100% but if it's true it was just the straw that broke the camels back. What we see recently about divorcing has been on going for awhile. So maybe thats why everyone gives her a pass now. Just giving you all both sides of the fence. I figured if I post the gossip about tracys part in the divorce, I should also post coreys.
Im sure she is very grateful for her friends and family they are very protective of her and have helped her out tremendously.
Her and Tara have a true friendship there's nothing malicious about it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do have positive things I know about her too and since I believe in karma I should put it out there as well. I have seen Tracy in town a few times with her mom and the girls. I've never seen Julian but whether she is with someone or not she is with those kids all the time, even if she is not mother of the year or decade she does love her kids and 3 kids under 6 would drive me crazy too. I have 2 they are 4 yrs apart that's enough for me. Lol And her girls always look happy.
She is actually very pretty without all the make-up. She has great skin and really nice eyes. If you took out all her extensions her hair would be great too. I only know her parents from town and they are nice.
Now this is all hearsay but according to the local gossip lol Corey worked days at a time away from home, plenty of time to do what he wanted and Tracy got his paycheck and did what she wanted with it so she was happy but than the cheating rumors started, I also heard he would straight up tell her she is fat, nobody wants you, show people the real you, ugly, lazy, etc...I heard she tried to save the marriage and than got pregnant with Julian and thought that would save them, than Jules was born deaf, she found out Corey was still cheating and I think it just broke her. I don't know about him sleeping with Jackie 100% but if it's true it was just the straw that broke the camels back. What we see recently about divorcing has been on going for awhile. So maybe thats why everyone gives her a pass now. Just giving you all both sides of the fence. I figured if I post the gossip about tracys part in the divorce, I should also post coreys.
Im sure she is very grateful for her friends and family they are very protective of her and have helped her out tremendously.
You sound like you guys are buddies. I do know that she was a witch bc she thought her tit didnt stink all bc of that stupid show she was on. She thinks she was bigger that she was. He was a pill popper and a pot head and got caught selling out of the house to a cop. I heard in the neighborhood he ratted on other guys to get a deal. Juliann was born bc he wanted a boy to carry on his family name since hes the only male and also she wanted other girls in bed. They were both dirty people and lived like slobs. If you ever walked past the house you would see that. tit all over the place in the front and side yard. Cant iimagine what the back looked like. He thought he was a tough guy with his act and she thought she was a star. Please save it

Thanks for the tea!!! This makes a lot of sense bc she made off-hand comments on the podcast (?) about how you can’t save a relationship by having a baby and that she knows bc she’s been there. AND not to excuse Corey (his words ONLY) but an immature guy that is overwhelmed is going to lash out by bringing down the “cause” for his stress. I’ve seen it time and again. Doesn’t make it right, but it’s def common and usual.

Reactions: 2
Serious question guys: Does anyone know why she revealed Julian’s name before she gave birth? I just remember it being super top secret with the girls names 🙄

Serious question guys: Does anyone know why she revealed Julian’s name before she gave birth? I just remember it being super top secret with the girls names 🙄
I think she had zero effs left at that point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.