Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahhhhhh thanks for replying that clears it up. 👍🏼 Lol

i couldnt help giggle at this gem i came across lol is it just me or does she look quite masculine?? No filter or photoshop i guess 😂 lol
I'm actually gonna give her a pass on this one considering she had just given birth and all. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ahhhhhh thanks for replying that clears it up. 👍🏼 Lol

i couldnt help giggle at this gem i came across lol is it just me or does she look quite masculine?? No filter or photoshop i guess 😂 lol
Lord Jesus Christ take the wheel....
What does Tracy look like here ....😩😩

Bad photoshopping but she’ll say it was giving birth

Reactions: 2
Lol that piercing is definitely facing the ground haha 🤣

I know someone who had sex with Trashy and he told me she was horrible in bed and her vag was gross lol this was right before they started filming Jerseylicious. That witch preaches about how important It is to please your man if you want to keep him but she hasn’t been able to please anyone before she even had kids lol trashy is nothing but all talk, lies and gross vagina!
I would think she sucks in bed. She brags to much about how great she is. I also dont believe she had all these 3-somes like she claims. I think she had 1 and that's what ruined her marriage. I think Corey enjoyed the other person more than Tracy and that was the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would think she sucks in bed. She brags to much about how great she is. I also dont believe she had all these 3-somes like she claims. I think she has 1 and that's what ruined her marriage. I think Corey enjoyed the other person more than Tracy and that was the end of it.
what i want to know who in the world would agree to that, knowing Tracy She wouldn't choose some hot slim and sexy she seems really insecure that they will be prettier and better than her, also why would corey want to do it with 2 beached whales UNLESS now this is where it gets interesting maybe it was another man and corey was way more into it then she thought lol!

• Haha
what i want to know who in the world would agree to that, knowing Tracy She wouldn't choose some hot slim and sexy she seems really insecure that they will be prettier and better than her, also why would corey want to do it with 2 beached whales UNLESS now this is where it gets interesting maybe it was another man and corey was way more into it then she thought lol!
wow I thought that it was a dude as well Yikes !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
and Sammy swears she has never done her lips, ok then
Sammy def. got her lips done. No ones lips are shaped like that naturally. They look like a bamboos butthole when she puckers them up. I hate when she talks with her lips. She moves her mouth just like khloe Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is an idiot and Sicilian mafia is like she imagines. Not rich like american mafia but probably rich enough to pay for her fake clothes, her crappy food etc ...🤣😂
Sorry, Still the Italian girl from Rome, I hope my English is well

the funny thing is that if she WERE actually a Sicilian mafia wife, like she WISHES to be, yes she'd be taken care of financially BUT she wouldn't even be allowed to go out without her husband's female relatives, she wouldn't be allowed to wear all her free cleavage clothes (NEVER!), she would be expected to cook, clean every day perfectly, never complain, FORGET all the friends parties because your FAMILY (yours and husbands family ) become the only people you can party with AND she would be bullied by the other mafia men's wives if she doesn't follow these unwritten rules and would be called a "unfit" woman . Her bad behaviour would ridiculize his husband's reputation (if a mafia man can't dominate and make his wife obedient at home, he's not a man, he has no balls, so he can't be taken seriously in work and mafia matters. )...so she would lose everything within months.
these things DOES still exist in Calabria and Sicily and it's not something that should be romanticised. It's a serious problem in South Italy. Plenty of women and men fight everyday in Italy to stop these dinamics and try to help the mafia wives that didn't behave 'according to the mafia household rules', they try to prevent them from being exiled from the community or worse, beaten and abused and sometimes abandoned by their own children that chose to follow their dads rules. But suuuure, the mafia guy is hot and being choked is sexy , so life as a Sicilian mafia wife must be soooo exciting. bleeping bleep.
First tight leggings and visible cleaveg, she'd be beaten like a pignata by her own relatives and then by her husband.
Like...she thinks woman rights and feminism arrived in mafia towns in Sicily LMAO no they're not

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sammy def. got her lips done. No ones lips are shaped like that naturally. They look like a bamboos butthole when she puckers them up. I hate when she talks with her lips. She moves her mouth just like khloe Kardashian.
agree 100%, especially after seeing that old pic of her with newborn skylar yesterday

Reactions: 1
So not only is she a liar about her nails, she is racist too! She sucks.
I was just about to say, i know shes not going to act like shes suffering with messed up nails. This witch got to pick a color last week. Lucky her.

Reactions: 7
I started rewatching JL... just because! Trashy and that bad haircut in Season 1. Like WTF????!!! You were a hairstylist and your hair looked like that? It had 4 or 5 different lengths. Tacky...tacky! And OMFG I honestly don't know how Olivia was able to put up with Trashy. The way she spoke to Olivia and treated her.... she's lucky it wasnt me. I would have punched her in her ugly face! The jealousy was so evident. I just wish people on the show could have stuck up for Olivia. I feel like she was also jealous of Gayle. She kept calling her grandma gayle. Yeah she's a grandma... and a damn good looking one. Wait till you're a grandma, you will look like bleeping Grandma Moses! And on season 2 she's at a club with Sammy, and I remember Sammy being big, but woah! She was huge with a triple chin. Did she get weight loss surgery??

Its funny watching JL knowing everything we now know!

• Haha
Sorry, Still the Italian girl from Rome, I hope my English is well

the funny thing is that if she WERE actually a Sicilian mafia wife, like she WISHES to be, yes she'd be taken care of financially BUT she wouldn't even be allowed to go out without her husband's female relatives, she wouldn't be allowed to wear all her free cleavage clothes (NEVER!), she would be expected to cook, clean every day perfectly, never complain, FORGET all the friends parties because your FAMILY (yours and husbands family ) become the only people you can party with AND she would be bullied by the other mafia men's wives if she doesn't follow these unwritten rules and would be called a "unfit" woman . Her bad behaviour would ridiculize his husband's reputation (if a mafia man can't dominate and make his wife obedient at home, he's not a man, he has no balls, so he can't be taken seriously in work and mafia matters. )...so she would lose everything within months.
these things DOES still exist in Calabria and Sicily and it's not something that should be romanticised. It's a serious problem in South Italy. Plenty of women and men fight everyday in Italy to stop these dinamics and try to help the mafia wives that didn't behave 'according to the mafia household rules', they try to prevent them from being exiled from the community or worse, beaten and abused and sometimes abandoned by their own children that chose to follow their dads rules. But suuuure, the mafia guy is hot and being choked is sexy , so life as a Sicilian mafia wife must be soooo exciting. bleeping bleep.
First tight leggings and visible cleaveg, she'd be beaten like a pignata by her own relatives and then by her husband.
Like...she thinks woman rights and feminism arrived in mafia towns in Sicily LMAO no they're not
@Ginevratiodia Welcome I have chills reading this 🥶

Reactions: 3
@Ginevratiodia Welcome I have chills reading this 🥶
Thank you
Yes plus in Italy it's just 40 years (1981!!) that women are not forced to marry their rapers! But in Sicily if you were raped you were forced by your family to marry him til 2001(unwritten Sicilian rules usually go against the Italian laws).
I had a college female friend(so not long ago) who dropped out of college because she was expected to marry the local Sicilian mafia guy because her father had a huge debt with him. So she was basically sold to erase a debt.
It gives me cramps when I see Tracy fakedimarco romanticize Sicilian mafia and stuff like that.
She should feel lucky that her ancestors (if the Italian lineage is true) left Sicily! Why does she think people escaped from that island in the first place? To make a holiday trip in America?!

One thing is being proud of your heritage like eating pasta and meatballs , celebrate San Gennaro and stuff like that

Another is wishing to be in an abusive relationship which is completely accepted by ALL your neighborhood and relatives

She treated Corey like tit, she used to flip on jerseylicioys for every little thing that didn't go her way (Corey's wedding shoes, the blue paint on the wall) and YET she writes that she wants to be dominated. witch Corey TRIED to dominate your attitude! but you ate him up and spit him out during your marriage.
It almost looks like she is constantly raising the bar of bratness , like she enjoys being so difficult to handle, in order to be put in her place by a dominant man.
I think Corey gave up at a certain point, maybe always saying yes to her in order not to argue, and she lost respect for him, and is now looking for another man who's more dominant than him.
At th same time, she is needy and demands attention at her own time and rules (which is the contrary of the type of man you say you want lol)
Sooner or later she'll attract an aggressive man who wont deal with the bratness and will react badly. I wish for her safety that she doesn't meet him.

Reactions: 8
Hummm I wonder if Trashy decided to spend time with the kids out at the beach where there is no “allergies” Because she is been reading here or Trashy HAD to take them out out dress up as puppets to promote that stupid resees clothing line 🤔
D4C5C41A-1C88-48C5-8806-71B2710F1044.jpeg
BED8DD89-ECF9-48BF-83BB-9837F935896C.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I really wish there was an app you could just upload any pictures to and they took away all the filters and photoshop and it showed the original before editing 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These kids are so adorable!!!! My heart swells anytime I see them. Tracy, please get your tit together for these angels.
Oh my god yes I’m so glad someone said it! Those babies are gods gifts to her and all she’s worried is dick and middle aged duck boys. Her whole image that she creates is just so disgusting and mean. Her priorities are so warped and what is worse is that there is literally no one telling her to buckle the duck up and quit her teenage mentality

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.