Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyyyysssssssss I'm dying at these comments. I'm not even gonna lie I was gonna delete this account cause I always feel like talking tit brings back negative karma. I cant delete it now though cause shits getting too real. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has searched Tracy's name and this site comes up. Glad people are aware of the fakeness. The tit she is posting now is jaw dropping. She legit doesnt even care about motherhood anymore
Don't feel bad about negative karma, these hoes are bringing negative karma to us with their deluded tit posts and fakeness. We're doing the world a favour by outing them.

Reactions: 5
No one comments on how crappy her phone quality must be for someone who likes to take so many pics like her. I just can’t understand any other logical explanation because why anyone would take a selfie on a great camera and then completely destroy the quality with Fuzzy filters is beyond Me like duck all the hard working Apple geeks who worked so hard for that camera lens.🤣 Her selfies are never just clear like let the camera do it’s job they’re alway grainy it looks like she takes pics with a Nokia. It also has not been that hot. I share similar weather midwestern here 👋 there was no reason for her to have her hush puppy ears she calls boobs out like that. We’re now watching Desperate ex wife now available on instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guyyyysssssssss I'm dying at these comments. I'm not even gonna lie I was gonna delete this account cause I always feel like talking tit brings back negative karma. I cant delete it now though cause shits getting too real. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has searched Tracy's name and this site comes up. Glad people are aware of the fakeness. The tit she is posting now is jaw dropping. She legit doesnt even care about motherhood anymore
@Poopidydoo Dont go we need you 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hmmm does anyone think this could be a clue as to what went on? lol
I read he got caught on a dating app 🤷‍♀️ He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Read some of his posts, his spelling is atrocious! He doesn't even try to spell certain words correctly, just phonetically 😂 So I wouldn't be surprised if his dumbass signed up for a dating app. Also, she allowed a threesome to happen in her marriage...that's just playing with fire IMO. Maybe it made him think it was okay to see what else was out there. Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I read he got caught on a dating app 🤷‍♀️ He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Read some of his posts, his spelling is atrocious! He doesn't even try to spell certain words correctly, just phonetically 😂 So I wouldn't be surprised if his dumbass signed up for a dating app. Also, she allowed a threesome to happen in her marriage...that's just playing with fire IMO. Maybe it made him think it was okay to see what else was out there. Who knows.
Wait has she fully said her and corey had a threesome?? Hmm do you remember how long sgo she said it was? Wonder if the timing coincides....damn for real that is playing with fire i mean do your thang but it def has risks for sure. Hmm now im super curious or if she did it once they were already having problems to try and "spice up/save" the marraige? Was it on the podcast? I shud listen to those more often 😜

Reactions: 4
Wait has she fully said her and corey had a threesome?? Hmm do you remember how long sgo she said it was? Wonder if the timing coincides....damn for real that is playing with fire i mean do your thang but it def has risks for sure. Hmm now im super curious or if she did it once they were already having problems to try and "spice up/save" the marraige? Was it on the podcast? I shud listen to those more often 😜
She definitely mentioned it in her podcast last year but I can’t recall when it actually happened.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed how much she has been posting about how "petty" she is? I've seen 3 posts in the last 12 hours going on about it and she's going on as if pettiness is a personality trait that an adult woman should be proud of.

They made 2 episodes on it and I can’t remember if she revealed it on part 1 or 2. Part 2, I think, at least that’s when she gets into deets on it. From what I understood, they had multiple threesomes but she was very clear on boundaries (there really weren’t many while it was actually going down-no pun intended-just for before/after).

• Wow
Has anyone noticed how much she has been posting about how "petty" she is? I've seen 3 posts in the last 12 hours going on about it and she's going on as if pettiness is a personality trait that an adult woman should be proud of.
yes! I was thinking the same thing like that’s nothing to brag about you sound like a child. Like I know everyone can be petty at some point but it’s like I don’t talk about it lol.

Hmmm does anyone think this could be a clue as to what went on? lol
Could you imagine if she talks about Corey ?! 😂🤣

Serious? A threesome?!

With another girl or another guy?

Last edited:
No one comments on how crappy her phone quality must be for someone who likes to take so many pics like her. I just can’t understand any other logical explanation because why anyone would take a selfie on a great camera and then completely destroy the quality with Fuzzy filters is beyond Me like duck all the hard working Apple geeks who worked so hard for that camera lens.🤣 Her selfies are never just clear like let the camera do it’s job they’re alway grainy it looks like she takes pics with a Nokia. It also has not been that hot. I share similar weather midwestern here 👋 there was no reason for her to have her hush puppy ears she calls boobs out like that. We’re now watching Desperate ex wife now available on instagram
She probably couldn’t afford her iPhone anymore and had to switch to boost mobile bc that quality is defff not no iPhone quality Lmaoooo

• Haha
She definitely mentioned it in her podcast last year but I can’t recall when it actually happened.
I doubt she’s had a threesome with Corey and another girl. She lies about everything on that podcast I can’t! Who even listens to that crappy podcast anymore anyways like she’s a liar! Alll the things she has said about her an coreys sex life meanwhile they’ve been separated the whole time like come one she’s a joke i don’t believe anything she says

Reactions: 9
Yesterday someone commented and asked if she took her picture with a potato because the quality was so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she admitted in her Podcast not sure which episode

Yesterday someone commented and asked if she took her picture with a potato because the quality was so bad 😂
Thanks I wasnt sure wth that means a Potato 🤣🤣

I wonder who she has a threesome with? One of her friends?
She didn't say

Could you imagine if she talks about Corey ?! 😂🤣

Serious? A threesome?!

With another girl or another guy?
I don't know the details, she just mentioned it on her podcast. I used to listen but don't anymore. It got boring and I cant stand Tracy and Jess' voices anymore. They're constantly cackling.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.