Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🗣Extra Extra Photoshop photos wanted !!!
Working on a little project! Sure Project How to be a bigger witch and a slob smh
66DA7E5E-CB1B-47DE-A851-8800B470DD1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg her stupid lip syncing tik tok videos are so bleeping cringe. Trying to act all sexy I wanted to barf the whole time :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
On her latest selfie are they for real?! You can tell it’s a filter and it even says it at the bottom. There’s nothing natural about this photo. Sad thing is, I bet without the filter and without all the makeup she looks better, shame she can’t see it and feels the need to hide behind it all.
Her followers are dumb fucks like most celeb groupies 🤪🤤🤡🙃😆

Reactions: 4
Hi guys! I just stumbled across this website, and your threads on Tracy have been cracking me UP.

I have a few things to say:

-I think it's funny how Ashley Bertolini's daughter looks just like her mom pre-plastic surgery 😂

-I have also been getting annoyed with the phoniness on Tracy's page. She always says she keeps it real and she's an open book but she's NOT.

-I've met her in real life at one of her meet and greets. No one came for her or knew who she was except me and a couple other people. She was nice enough I guess.

-When I met her I was shocked at her size. She's definitely a big girl and not that tall so that doesn't help. She always wears a long coat or coverup to hide her body.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi guys! I just stumbled across this website, and your threads on Tracy have been cracking me UP.

I have a few things to say:

-I think it's funny how Ashley Bertolini's daughter looks just like her mom pre-plastic surgery 😂

-I have also been getting annoyed with the phoniness on Tracy's page. She always says she keeps it real and she's an open book but she's NOT.

-I've met her in real life at one of her meet and greets. No one came for her or knew who she was except me and a couple other people. She was nice enough I guess.

-When I met her I was shocked at her size. She's definitely a big girl and not that tall so that doesn't help. She always wears a long coat or coverup to hide her body.
Lol about Ashley daughter looking like mom pre surgery. Yea Ashley looks "fixed "
Did she let you all take pics with her during meet n greet. And yes she's ways wearing something cover that body up. I mean she's not tummy fat fat I hope. But from the unedited photos in a new IG page made. She may just really be that damn big
It's crazy bc she advertise a lot of weight tit and body trainers

OMG everyone go watch her latest tiktok...”I don’t look thick until I turnaround”
I might actually have to sign up for tiktok just get a laugh of her

Reactions: 2
@Bunzie yeah she let me take a selfie with her. You were supposed to pay for the meet and greet package, but literally no one was there, so she took pics for free with the couple of fans that were there. She just looked so different in real life I was shooketh.

Omg that tik tok!! *cringe x1,000,000*

Reactions: 4
@Bunzie yeah she let me take a selfie with her. You were supposed to pay for the meet and greet package, but literally no one was there, so she took pics for free with the couple of fans that were there. She just looked so different in real life I was shooketh.

Omg that tik tok!! *cringe x1,000,000*
Lol I just saw that challenge thick. Lol lol lol
So.did she.take pic with her phone or urs??. If with U lettuce see LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's thick AF and I'm using the British meaning of thick 🤪 😆🤡😂
Ok I'm not going lie back in the day ppl thought she was fat.
2 me she wasn't. Even after 1st kid ... But I guess lack of sex (she said that's her cardio) stress and etc. She's gained weight. I'm just wondering what her front look like bc she's always standing for angles and other tit..

Damn if you're big uz big deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
C'mon guys you know she wouldn't let me take it on my phone 😂 She posted them all on her Snapchat later in the evening, so unfortunately I dont have a copy. I tried to take a screenshot when my pic came up but it didnt work 😔 She was pretty nice, though. I actually felt bad for her that she got all dolled up and hardly anyone was there for her.

• Sad
C'mon guys you know she wouldn't let me take it on my phone 😂 She posted them all on her Snapchat later in the evening, so unfortunately I dont have a copy. I tried to take a screenshot when my pic came up but it didnt work 😔 She was pretty nice, though. I actually felt bad for her that she got all dolled up and hardly anyone was there for her.
Damn.. thays bad. And I'm sure she wouldn't let anyone take pic with their phone SMH.. I don't doubt she not nice but still the broad is loco somewhere.. And need to much mf attention lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.