Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious?
She was legit caught on IG live with some dude being petty as duck. If she did kiss him or didnt. She made it look that way and caused all this drama herself.
Tracy is so bleeping delusional. She has done nothing but post passive aggressive memes about Corey since forever. He finally gets the balls to post 2 to her HUNDREDS and she’s the victim???? At this point, it doesn’t if he cheated or neglected her. The moment she decided to take shots at him, she opened up for him to do the same. The only victims in this game are the kids, especially Julian who clearly isn’t getting the help he needs. She’s so cut of from reality it’s almost more infuriating than funny to watch at this point.

Reactions: 10
I'm living for the Photoshop pics vs real. I'm in shock.. And has anyone ever noticed when Tara would do videos of Tracy was around and she never really focused in on Tracy that much or she would sweep by her.really.quck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she post this with a heart when she is literally the opposites that she's telling people to be?!?!
Sometimes I think she post tit without reading She saw a ♥ so she posted You know like a teenager that she is 🤣🤣

The way Tracy acted when Olivia dated Mike was bull. I always thought that Tracy still had feelings for him and never got over him. Hence her little blowout saying she didnt want what happened to her happen to Olivia (bull)
Exactly Why would Lazy Trazy be looking out for Olivia when she hated her soul, She was obsessed with Mikey and hated them together bc they were happy.

Listen, I was always a Tracy fan from the jerseylicious days (I actually grew up with someone from the show, I don't wanna say who, all paranoid this nasty witch will do some detective work and block me 😂) and I always thought Olivia was gaslighting her and playing the victim, but seeing that she's this nasty and selfish in real life, even now, I'm liking Olivia. Just saw this comment on her ig. Seems like she grew the fck up, unlike Ms I've gotten my nails done twice during quarantine and don't give a fck about the rules, and think I'm above everyone else. I really, really, really can't stand her and the fact that she keeps putting her ugly fckn nails on display but keeps lying saying she hasn't done them. witch. Lol
9D884A76-0858-42A9-9186-C706C69535BF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Sometimes I think she post tit without reading She saw a ♥ so she posted You know like a teenager that she is 🤣🤣

Exactly Why would Lazy Trazy be looking out for Olivia when she hated her soul, She was obsessed with Mikey and hated them together bc they were happy.

View attachment 112976
God forbid she was a tad bit humble! She could have an ARMY behind her but she chooses to be a witch and people are catching on. I love how KARMA works!! Tracy would be so bad ass if she could just lose her ego. I hope this failed marriage ends up in her learning about herself and letting go of what she thinks she needs to portray.

I want to curse her out again but cannot afford to be blocked for a second time 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Tracy’s a fuckn IDIOT! Corey caught you witch! Trying to blame someone else. 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s such a fuckin child. I’ve never heard of a witch with three children to raise who has so much time for IG drama 😒

Reactions: 8
She’s such a loser! She posted it on Instagram FOR HIM TO SEE and now she’s acting shocked he found out, what is she even talking about? sHE POSTED IT. She’s a fat mess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s such a loser! She posted it on Instagram FOR HIM TO SEE and now she’s acting shocked he found out, what is she even talking about? sHE POSTED IT. She’s a fat mess
Shes upset because people who are following her are telling Corey that shes being a big ho. Not that he should care but I mean, that's the mother of his children. Youd think she'd act like a mother and not a single 21 year old 🙄

She now posted about people being rats telling Corey stuff she’s doing! Is this witch for real?? You think that your gonna do stuff post it online and expect him not to see it? Maybe if you weren’t the QUEEN of thirst people wouldn’t see tit and tell him! Same way she says “people only know what I tell them” exactly.. your showing people what your doing cause your starved for attention and YOU want people to tell him. If you don’t want him to know you wouldn’t post it!
She says “ you know what i let you know” witch you let us know your every move every damn day! sooooooo who the duck is she kidding. She’s cracking uppp lmaoo this girl needs help SOS!!😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says “ you know what i let you know” witch you let us know your every move every damn day! sooooooo who the duck is she kidding. She’s cracking uppp lmaoo this girl needs help SOS!!😂😂🤣🤣
Notice how shes gone super silent on IG? Guess shes downing a bottle and planning her big attack on us all 🙄🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
omg what a pathological liar
This post is for us to think that her kissing with a guy in a car was “fake” bc she let us believe what she post? Is BS , She is trying to use reverse psychology but we’re smarter than that she is a stupid bleep 🤓
I feel like her life is spiraling and social media is the only thing she can control right now. Everything else is in a shambles. Her marriage, her weight, her finances, her inability to deal with a special needs child. I wonder how her parents feel about all of this.

Reactions: 12
OMG - Doria changed so much! I didn't realize that was her from JL. Holy crap LOL. I actually got into an argument with her once on Tracy's IG - I posted a comment that was NOT nasty a while back, months ago, and Tracy replied to me not in a nasty way either, just adding on some commentary. DORIA attacked me saying I don't understand Italians, lol. Didn't realize it was her.
They really think they are italians? 😂🤣

Question:

I am not American, so can someone explain me how she survive. Tracy has three children, a large rent, she does not work, her ex-husband should not earn 10 000 a month and she no longer has a real partnerships with any brand.

How can she have money to pays everything?

Last edited:
omg what a pathological liar
This post is for us to think that her kissing with a guy in a car was “fake” bc she let us believe what she post? Is BS , She is trying to use reverse psychology but we’re smarter than that she is a stupid bleep 🤓
She's off her chump 🤪
Also, I wish I had as much time to waste as she has 🤣🤷

They really think they are italians? 😂🤣

Question:

I am not American, so can someone explain me how she survive. Tracy has three children, a large rent, she does not work, her ex-husband should not earn 10 000 a month and she no longer has a real partnerships with any brand.

How can she have money to pays everything?
She doesnt have money lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.