Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the ratty purse she still drags around😂😂 I remember her telling Olivia how she was going places smh that’s why you don’t fucken brag about winning until the race is over! She had so many opportunities with social media and is so lazy that now she’s broke unkempt and lonely entertaining at most 500 ppl and bragging like their 5k while sadly shoveling food or wine down her throat.
If Corey is or was on Drugs it would make sense that he owes money he probably used his settlement for drugs and Tracy helped blow it on that ugly wedding and all the other crap I’m sure he had to provide for her. He even told her in an episode he snaps and is telling her how he has given her everything she asked for this was when he wanted to wear Jordan’s to the wedding which she never let him do which was pretty unfair with the amount of ugly ass unnecessary cheetah print she had. Imagine being his sister and forced to pay for a dress like that and you know she had that specially made that tit came out the mind of that wack job not naturally. And I’m so not a Tara fan I wanted to slap her standing there discussing her brothers wife dating while she’s still married to him. I honestly couldn’t be a part of something like that for a while like family members need to heal from divorces too that was so ugly of Tracy😒
I think Tara knows she’s spiteful and Tracy has her by the balls so she is obligated to play nice. It could also be that Corey did some foul tit and she can’t say much be ause he deserves it. What makes me think he’s on drugs is that he walks around with a missing tooth and it shows. It’s like they’re both overwhelmed and falling apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think Tara knows she’s spiteful and Tracy has her by the balls so she is obligated to play nice. It could also be that Corey did some foul tit and she can’t say much be ause he deserves it. What makes me think he’s on drugs is that he walks around with a missing tooth and it shows. It’s like they’re both overwhelmed and falling apart.
When was Tara discussion Tracey dating? I must have missed that 😞

Also looks like she got her nails done again lol wtf

So this is Maloney's woman crush...🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20200417-075606_Instagram.jpg

Seriously? I just get a feeling she makes up these dm's.
Screenshot_20200417-075613_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I’ve been following her for a while now, am I the only one that thought she partied a lot while she was married to Corey and even after having all the kids? She always seemed to be at clubs or house parties without Corey. And her thousand stories drinking and lip singing were cringe!

Reactions: 11
someone should call the cops on that nail lady. how freaking disgusting. shame on the fat cow

her broke ass probably got her stimulus check lol getting her nails done, fking fat loser

• Heart
  • Haha
Did anyone see her new set of nails 🤮 why is she so stupid and selfish?!

So bleeping ugly 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
She is a straight up garbage human risking lives. She deserves every single bad thing that happens to her for not following this quarantine.

Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah I think she just wish she look like that 🤢

Nails done huh? 💅🏻😷🤔 this witch it’s such a narcissist smfh

quarantine ate her neck🤣🐽
I can’t believe this stupid witch got her nails done. Shame on her AND her nail tech. She’s out so much and just doesn’t give a ****

It’s because of trash like her that we’re STILL on lock down and the virus is still spreading. I took my gel off just like everyone else is doing because nails are not important right now!!

what a dumbass🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yea i think they are both overwhelmed and in tracys case she seems to just not even be trying to deal with it. Three kids is a lot esp for ppl that were used to living a very diff life and now they're single parents on top of it and the world is on fire. If that union guy is for real owed money by corey that just makes it all the more sad, i think tracy needs to either get a job or monetize her social media better cus lifes expensive on one salary in NJ for five ppl

Reactions: 2
I mean, how does she do ANYTHING with those nails?
I do my nails at home, but I honestly doubt she does hers at home.
Someone needs to ask that JoJo or whatever his name is what the deal is. This could be really juicy.

Reactions: 1
Nah I think she just wish she look like that 🤢

Nails done huh? 💅🏻😷🤔 this witch it’s such a narcissist smfh

quarantine ate her neck🤣🐽
Tracy’s fat as duck!!! Swollen face from all that stress drinking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.