Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you're saying her mom is a ho too? I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously she’s so god damn gross!!! I have 3 kids and let me tell you lol my boobs are never out for this reason LOL she has no problem flashing her LONG FLAT disgusting udders I will never understand it it’s embarrassing like I’m embarrassed for her and I wouldn’t go anywhere in public with her EVER😖😖😖

Omg Ashley is the worst. Her kid is so poorly behaved , always cursing while Ashley films it laughing . I don’t understand . Also- her and her husband seem to have an odd relationship. Something is off there .
Yeah they are weirdos and he’s called “the bird man” 🙄😖🤦🏻‍♀️ She didn’t even want kids she had one somehow lol

Someone posted on traywayfanclub that Maloney is the Mom's 1st child which she had with another man. Then she met her current husband (Mr. Maloney) married him and he raised Bitchface (Tracy) as his own? Could this be true?
I doubt it because skylar is literally his twin

Like spaniels ears.
Omg I’m dying that is HYSTERICAL!!!! YES DEF DOG EARS!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 102380
Seriously Who goes to bed this way?
New nails? In the middle of a lockdown?
She looks like Elvira not pretty at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That man is definitely her biological dad (Mr. Maloney). He looks just like her kids, and she's very proud of that. And, she's posted pics of him holding her as a baby, etc, and she used to post old VHS movies of them as kids, and again, baby videos of her with him in it. The name Dimarco comes from - now, I'm speculating here - her dad's name (Mark Maloney). DiMarco means 'of Mark' in Italian, and it'd be a familial name. I assume she chose it as a way to include her father's name in her stage name, since she didn't want to use Maloney.

As for Ashley, I can't tolerate her. She's incredibly weird and is raising her child to be very spoiled and bratty. The kid is always cursing and she loves to film that and post it online. It's not the kid's fault, and while there's nothing wrong with cursing (if you're an adult), I'd be pissed af if her kid went to school and cursed around my 4 year old (I don't have kids, but you know, it'd piss me off lol). Makes sense how she used to be Tracy's assistant / best friend. They seem to have more in common than Tracy does with her other friends.

Reactions: 5
That man is definitely her biological dad (Mr. Maloney). He looks just like her kids, and she's very proud of that. And, she's posted pics of him holding her as a baby, etc, and she used to post old VHS movies of them as kids, and again, baby videos of her with him in it. The name Dimarco comes from - now, I'm speculating here - her dad's name (Mark Maloney). DiMarco means 'of Mark' in Italian, and it'd be a familial name. I assume she chose it as a way to include her father's name in her stage name, since she didn't want to use Maloney.

As for Ashley, I can't tolerate her. She's incredibly weird and is raising her child to be very spoiled and bratty. The kid is always cursing and she loves to film that and post it online. It's not the kid's fault, and while there's nothing wrong with cursing (if you're an adult), I'd be pissed af if her kid went to school and cursed around my 4 year old (I don't have kids, but you know, it'd piss me off lol). Makes sense how she used to be Tracy's assistant / best friend. They seem to have more in common than Tracy does with her other friends.
I was quoting what someone had posted on IG about her family and her father. I doubted it; hence why I posted and asked.

Reactions: 2
They are still on Facebook as married. If they have been separated over a year like she says surely they would have taken this off by now as she has posted on her account as recently as Sunday.
I think because is not official Yet, until they sign divorce paper they are not going to change the status unless someone falls madly in love with someone New 😂

Reactions: 3
I think because is not official Yet, until they sign divorce paper they are not going to change the status unless someone falls madly in love with someone New 😂
Just found it strange as I am currently divorcing my soon to be ex husband and we both took married off of our facebooks about a week after we separated though I suppose everyone is different

I thought I remembered she was her assistant! That poor girl, she looks like a cartoon character and seems like just a big fan of Traceys

• Haha
I remember someone commenting on Tracy's IG about how Ashley looked like Jigsaw :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surrogate??? LMAO!!!Hope she never has any more kids, she's not the mother type. Already has Tara as her personal nanny right now. Why does she need help? she don't have an actual 8 hr job/s, don't clean, cook . Wasn't she looking for an au pair last year?....So besides taking pics of her kids and feed them nasty frozen food, what does she really do with them???
Screenshot_20200401-205012_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Tracy asking for a lot & the poor bastard won’t receive tit from her 😂 bleeping Sasquatch, I can hear her grunting now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the average fee that a surrogate gets paid? $20,000? I'd like to know where the duck this raggedy bleep is getting that money. Exploiting the kids on IG can't come close to pay that bill. She'd have to start pimping herself out, swapping spit with dudes that already swallowed bacteria & yeast infections from other ho's

Reactions: 4
Surrogate??? LMAO!!!Hope she never has any more kids, she's not the mother type. Already has Tara as her personal nanny right now. Why does she need help? she don't have an actual 8 hr job/s, don't clean, cook . Wasn't she looking for an au pair last year?....So besides taking pics of her kids and feed them nasty frozen food, what does she really do with them???View attachment 102825
Like that she will be closer to one of her role model KKW but Kim Kardashian did it because of health issues.
Tracy seriously thinks that a rich man will just appear and spoil her for the rest of her life :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surrogate??? LMAO!!!Hope she never has any more kids, she's not the mother type. Already has Tara as her personal nanny right now. Why does she need help? she don't have an actual 8 hr job/s, don't clean, cook . Wasn't she looking for an au pair last year?....So besides taking pics of her kids and feed them nasty frozen food, what does she really do with them???View attachment 102825
Seems like she is literally never with her kids anymore, it’s so weird!! It’s funny that she thinks someone will want to have a kid with her ThAT bad that they will foot the bill for a surrogate and live in nanny? I can’t 🙄

• Haha
I cringe every time I see this woman’s Instagram she is just mad corny, she highlights the things she is most insecure about too as if we are all morons. A class titties ???more like orangutan 🦧 titties, ? & her cleavage parts like the Red Sea. No one I bet no one is in her DMs. What man or what decent man would want a washed up mom of three who can’t even cook a meal that doesn’t involved canned corn or kraft cheese (no Italian would ever). I also cannot stand how she pinches her nose with editing she looks like the goddamn tin man. She talks ab having “best friends” , if they were actually your friends they would tell you to refrain from social media love yourself and heal. Help you with your mental illness ,They don’t. With friends like that who tf needs an enemy?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.