Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I’m cracking up at her posting about waiting for her stimulus check. The girl who brags about having “3 jobs” and that she’s been paid thousands of dollars for insta adds and flaunts fake/beat up designer stuff. You’re still married about you claim Corey works all the time and you have 3 jobs but you still qualify for the stimulus?? No shame in qualifying but don’t pretend you have this great income coming in when clearly you don’t.
What's a stimulus cheque? Would that be similar to UKs universal credit/job seekers?

And why was she crying about her friends in the car and what they are going through?

Reactions: 1

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Yeah the whole allergies thing is bullshit. I live like 2 hours south of her and it’s freezing for this time of year, also take a damn daily allergy med like the rest of the free world. She’s just lazy. Also why don’t those kids ever have jackets on?
Because she’s big she probably doesn’t get cold so she dresses them by her temp not the actual weather forecast🙄 my husband is like this very warm blooded i have to ask him is it my hot or your hot because I’m always cold.

bigboobsboo

You owe him nothing! Telling us his responses made you teary is like only putting the tip in. We WANT MORE!!!!!

It’s probably the fat guy she’s dancing with at the Halloween party. 😂😂
Lol that guy she is dancing with is the bf of a Baddie that went to the Halloween Party.

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Wait - did I miss anything on here? Just realized Corey doesn't follow her anymore (and she doesn't follow him either).

When did he stop following her?

Sassyassy

There’s no way she’s not going to post a video in the next few days where we will clearly see the new nails. She’s a joke. Kids are going to different households all the time, Tara is always in her house! Then she’s getting her nails done! It’s like does she actually know wtf is going on in the world?!
No she doesnt. Shes selfish

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what that liquid was that she was pouring into the food videos when cooking? I think it was like Wesson oil or something? I want to vomit at the thought that all her food is essentially deep fried shit.

• Sick

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
Yeah the whole allergies thing is bullshit. I live like 2 hours south of her and it’s freezing for this time of year, also take a damn daily allergy med like the rest of the free world. She’s just lazy. Also why don’t those kids ever have jackets on?
Exactly! I suffer terrible with hayfever - I’m laid in my garden, sunbathing - after an antihistamine, I’m fine.
just an excuse for being a fat and useless waste of oxygen.

I didn’t believe i would enjoy grown up D list celebrities locked in a house I knew adult me would be over them especially with the whole Angelina thing I heard about her wedding. I think jenni is the worse of the girls on that show. I never imagined snooki would give Tracy a second of time. Tracy is definitely how not to succeed after a reality show.
Nah, Snooki after the whole 24 thing - she was awful to Ang. Epitome of mean girl.
She got called out and stropped off.
If Snooki had texted me that shit she did Ang, I’d have slapped the little skank back to NJ.

• Haha

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I mean, how does she do ANYTHING with those nails?
I do my nails at home, but I honestly doubt she does hers at home.
Someone needs to ask that JoJo or whatever his name is what the deal is. This could be really juicy.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I’m rewatching Jerseylicious and she looked so good in Season 2. I’m surprised someone who seemed so on her game as far as being on time, organized, clean and who cared so much about her looks, can change so much. Yes she still gets her hair, lashes and nails done, but even the way she dresses now is so frumpy compared to how she did.. I know she was on a tv show, but still. At one point she even tells Olivia she wouldn’t ever colour her hair black and now look at her 🙄.
Where can I rewatch it in the UK?

It was a great show!

• Haha