Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunzie

I messaged Corey asking why he allows her to bash him. Just waiting on a reply. Very tempted to message his two sisters too.
There's no way I'd allow my baby brothers ex to bad mouth him like that. Such bullshit.
Knowing him he wouldn't reply bk and knowing his sister's esp Tara she's come with a no one's business.etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Missassypants

Chatty Member
She turned the comments off on this. She posting shit she doesn’t even try herself. Anything for money tho.
8FA5A5FE-CF68-4785-9D44-41FA916C0854.jpeg

Sassyassy

It’s crazy how much better she looks in her last post than she looks in every other picture where she has all that hideous makeup and those grotesque eyelashes. If she lost the makeup, she would really do herself a favor
She would but will she stop wearing the makeup & lashes? Probably not.

Westendfatima

She post the "if i knew my last injections were my last injections i woulda got extra" meme and tagged her friend Sammy
Sammy doesn't need no more filler, she looks nuts idk any other words
But her lips especially in that before/after makeup tag with Tracy on IG.......it's gonna get close to the point noone can take you serious professionally very soon.
Idk why these girls are so insecure when they were pretty before. Jerseylicious made me be like "wow everyones comfortable with having small lips" and then everyone got injections 😪

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?

Attachments

Bunzie

In her new posy with overalls she don't look too too far in tummy area. But then again. Where's the lie lol I can't tell

Alyzay

Anti-fucking-histamine and inhalers, fatty.
Yeah the whole allergies thing is bullshit. I live like 2 hours south of her and it’s freezing for this time of year, also take a damn daily allergy med like the rest of the free world. She’s just lazy. Also why don’t those kids ever have jackets on?

Dish_It_Out

I'm sorry, but I really can't get over the fact that she really got her fckn nails done during this shit like a real selfish twat but keeps posting about staying home and calling people idiots for going out!!! That's all I see when I see her posts now. Like we're not all busting to go get our nails done and do stuff for ourselves.....the fckn hypocrisy is mind blowing, Iost any respect I had for her. And the post hiding in the car from the kids like she doesn't have her sister in law and their father watching them most of the time it's sickening. This thread really made me see her in a completely different light, and it's not pretty at all!!!
It looks like she has new layers around her face too.
So I guess its safe to say that in a world wide pandemic, the most important things on TonsOfFunTracy's list is to a) get your nails done b) get a hair cut and c) neglect children.

• Sad

Poopidydoo

Right now in the US if you make under $75,000 (before taxes I believe) combined as a couple you receive a check from the government due to COVID19.

I tried to watch the part with Tara screaming and I could not get past her shoveling her food Down her throat and chewing like a fucking cow. She wasn’t even breathing between bites. It was repulsive. Put the food down for your video. I promise you’re not going to starve to death. She’s truly a pig.
Totally mad at the fact that I cant see this cause I'm blocked!!!!! Wish we could post videos here from IG lol