Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Holly cow, so she is confessing she was acting? then it was not Real? I think she can get sue if she shares some information from a contract she signed back the n for JL, but If that was acting and she was getting paid for Who is paying her now? She still a saggy tit bitch 🤣🤣

So she got tired of having saggy tits so she is wearing a pushup bra today but still using filter and promoting those ugly ass earings for the 50th time 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 106195
This is an older picture. I’m pretty sure she’s posted it before.

Reactions: 7

Porrera

All I will say is that Raven doesnt deal with her and Tara is only there to see the kids.

That's it
You owe him nothing! Telling us his responses made you teary is like only putting the tip in. We WANT MORE!!!!!

It's some guy who is always with Sammy...
Sammy actually lives on my block & I saw her once, she gave me the dirtiest look like I did something to her..
It’s probably the fat guy she’s dancing with at the Halloween party. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

MMBF

EVERY time I click her live or tried to listen to the podcast she complains about the Jersey Shore cast...and how none of them were the real shore crowd like her
The show's about strangers being in a shore house there, idk why you're mad if it's not personal
Pauly himself is from 4 hours away it was more about the location than them repping Jersey but she always gets into the "EYE was the real jersey girl none of us ever saw them there but Deena" that's cause half the cast isn't from Jersey

I get a lot of Jersey people feel the prideful and don 't like how J shore represents Jersey but it's not that deep they just happened to have their show go big
Except those of us actually from the “jersey shore” (we don’t really use that term) definitely don’t consider people like her locals or “real jersey shore”. We call them Bennys and we don’t like them because they think they own the place from June-August.

• Haha

Porrera

Notice how shes gone super silent on IG? Guess shes downing a bottle and planning her big attack on us all 🙄🙄🙄😂😂
She’s probably hanging out with her man lol
And that’s a truth bomb right there
Awww poor Tracy! That comeback was WACK!
Probably rent
the house she lives in now is gorgeous but she’s renting , of course.

i dunno why but since she’s been going through a divorce I find her even more gross and annoying. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being without a man or being a single mom but I couldn‘t stand so many things about her but since she had a seemingly good life (good looking husband, cute kids, Money to buy whatever she wanted etc.) I thought maybe I was nuts to think she was a tacky bitch. Now I almost feel sorry for her and definitely embarrassed for her. Does
That make sense? Lol I’m kinda having trouble getting my thoughts across and definitely don’t want to insult any other single moms who I have the utmost respect for.
I know what you mean. Like, she seemed more grounded and calmer with Corey. Now, as a single mom she’s a pig. Her attempts at being sexy with her saggy tits out and the off the shoulder look and her werewolf like hair extensions just scream “ Im going to release a sextape soon!” Jk But really, she’s a 30 something, mother of 3 making tick tok videos. She’s such a cliché. Yuck

Last edited:
  • Haha

rani997

what happened to social distancing why is her fatass at her mothers house and shes driving around alone. how often does she actually take care of her kids alone?

Tracey has had other people watch her kids since day 1. Tara is more of a mom to them. Tara takes them places and interacts with them. When Raven finally announced she was pregnant with her 2nd after trying for awhile, Tracey pissed her off by announcing her pregnancy at the same time. She just couldn’t let her have a moment. The Epstein family has been dealing with a lot between the death of Gene and Bonnie having a lot of issues. Tracey can’t stand not to be number 1 or out of the spot light. She should have supported Corey more through what he goes through. That’s all I can say. She is as selfish of a person as they come but she can’t see it.

Her a@@ is fat because she sits on it all day long. The townhouse belongs to Corey from the money he got from the bar fight.

• Wow

Cmas89

Omg her stupid lip syncing tik tok videos are so fucking cringe. Trying to act all sexy I wanted to barf the whole time :sick:

• Sick

Poopidydoo

You guyyyysssssssss I'm dying at these comments. I'm not even gonna lie I was gonna delete this account cause I always feel like talking shit brings back negative karma. I cant delete it now though cause shits getting too real. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has searched Tracy's name and this site comes up. Glad people are aware of the fakeness. The shit she is posting now is jaw dropping. She legit doesnt even care about motherhood anymore

Apple73

👏🏼👏🏼 thank you Uuufff I thought I was the only one that noticed her old ass make up wearing lashes for days it looked so clumpy 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh, I’ve noticed. I’ve been really busy lately to be on here. You can tell she doesn’t shower and she wears the same clothes over over. I’m sure she smells. Her home probably smells also.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bunzie

She's thick AF and I'm using the British meaning of thick 🤪 😆🤡😂
Ok I'm not going lie back in the day ppl thought she was fat.
2 me she wasn't. Even after 1st kid ... But I guess lack of sex (she said that's her cardio) stress and etc. She's gained weight. I'm just wondering what her front look like bc she's always standing for angles and other shit..

Damn if you're big uz big deal with it.

Last edited:

Sassyassy

So corny....and she wonders why people talk shit about her. Look at the childish behavior shes displaying.

Zero respect for her ending marriage or his children's father. Shes such a classless human

MMBF

Omg!!! I love this person(oooh!! Too soon?) lmaoo!! Tracy:I can do both! I just posted a picture bare face!
everyone: yeah WITH.A.FILTER bish!!
Right? I thought the same thing. Doing both would be like maintaining a household, raising healthy kids, being a bomb mom, and then also being able to slay a sexy picture without filters and photoshop. You do neither Tracy.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Does she think a talent scout is going to recognize her on tic tok & sign her to a major network or something? I mean, I really really don't get the stupid videos at all. They're not the least bit funny, they're not entertaining at all, they're pure garbage. Quarantine boredom or histrionic personality disorder??
It's sad to think she's wasting valuable time, not even getting paid for it when that time could benefit the wellbeing of her children.

Crazymomof3

She said on her live once the divorce is final she will say what she can on it. Apparently. I doubt she'll give any information, especially if it makes her look bad
Divorce isn’t filed yet .. they are still legally married..

She is the worst mom ever.. those kids should be taken away from her ....
let’s not even start on her being a wife .... couldn’t do that either

She (Tara) was incredibly mean to the twins from that family - especially the little girl, Alexa, I believe. She'd be nice to her twin brother, Jake, and to the older children, but never to the twin girl. It was so very sad. And she'd have Skylar there with her during the day and she'd be mean / snarky with the children she's the nanny for ,but not with Skylar, who never had to nap and was allowed to stay up playing with their toys. It annoyed me how inconsiderate she was.
EXACTLY!!!!!! I can’t understand how the parents allowed her niece to be there anyway there were 4 kids not like she was watching only one but 4!!! I would never allow my sitter to bring her nieces or nephew over while I’m paying you to be a nanny to MY kids🙄 again her lisp makes me want to jump off a cliff

Corey's post vs Tracy's post about an hour apart 😂😂😂 you can see who the adult is here
God please don’t let her drop the towel🤣🤣😳😳there will be no recovering from all that!!!

• Haha
  • Sick