Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camahu

Yea I find it hard to believe snooki said anything about Tracy. That would make me lose respect for her cause she was talking about a deaf child. Deena and Tracy follow each other and attended some red carpet event together back in the day day. Maybe they have that in common but I doubt they chat like that. Deena is annoying now... I get it... its your first child.... but chill
I have heard Tracy talk about JS cast and she’s said before she gets on with Deena and she is the only one who she likes and will speak to

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Apple73

So, I went to see her live. All I have to say is if Tracy was a bad bitch like she claims she wouldn’t be acting cherry on her live! Acting like shes 14 what a fckn loser. Tracy’s who’s the loser your fckn in your kids SUV, that Corey pays for? Hey Cunty, hope Corey finds himself a gorgeous new wife that’s educated and helps him raise his kids. Trying to get back at Corey all of a sudden k.

All of a sudden Tara hasn’t been with her? Where’s sky?

• Heart
I have to a complement,Tracy you had a banging body, too bad you didn’t take care of yourself. The face fuck you look like a dude! Busted up and the nerve to say someone else did it lmao
This is deff photoshopped idt her body ever looked like that! Watch jerseylicious she has meat on her. IMO

Apple73

How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
No man will take this thing seriously! Tracy has no top lip and draws over like a two year old! How embarrassing her friends definitely talk shit on her! 😂😂

• Haha
Someone posted on traywayfanclub that Maloney is the Mom's 1st child which she had with another man. Then she met her current husband (Mr. Maloney) married him and he raised Bitchface (Tracy) as his own? Could this be true?
I dont think so. She looks a lot like her dad and Skylar looks just like him. They all have the same chin.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Snowangel

That Easter pic is bloody awful 😂🐰
Fuck yeah it is... I could do a better job

Seeing the videos of Julian yesterday made me really sad. He was outside barefoot with no pants on and without his hearing aids. Tracy was just standing back filming him and yelling “you have your ball?” And then was like oh you need your ears on.
He’s had his hearing aids for almost a year and he’s not wearing them consistently and doesn’t seem to be talking. I feel terrible that he’s not getting what he needs. Tracy only wants her kids to pose for pictures and get compliments on them but doesn’t want to actually parent!
I agree... he should know some sign language by now ... she would have services come teach him since she’s too lazy

bigboobsboo

WTF this chick had lost her bird brain with TIK TOK and wtf is going on with her hair roots ??? TrailerTray is lost it she is ridiculous She is not funny at all smh, She cant never do something unique and interested always a copy cat plus acting a fool teenager’s age grow up dirty bird grow tfup

Attachments

• Haha

Sassyassy

Yeah and look at tracys rent post, someone commented that Olivia wanted to make peace with her and she wrote the butchiest comment back, she sounds like such a cocky bitch that needs to be smacked, I can’t believe the way she responds to people for no reason!
Shes not even nice to her followers.

I cringe every time I see this woman’s Instagram she is just mad corny, she highlights the things she is most insecure about too as if we are all morons. A class titties ???more like orangutan 🦧 titties, ? & her cleavage parts like the Red Sea. No one I bet no one is in her DMs. What man or what decent man would want a washed up mom of three who can’t even cook a meal that doesn’t involved canned corn or kraft cheese (no Italian would ever). I also cannot stand how she pinches her nose with editing she looks like the goddamn tin man. She talks ab having “best friends” , if they were actually your friends they would tell you to refrain from social media love yourself and heal. Help you with your mental illness ,They don’t. With friends like that who tf needs an enemy?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MMBF

I find those videos sad ... it’s all about her seductively blinking and smiling and then a partial glimpse of the kids ... nothing more that a video about her
Yeah it’s extremely self serving. It’s like a low budget music video featuring her kids as her extras. Which is the role her kids will always play in her life anyway.

Lmalfale1117

Omg her recent post with Jules... why why why would anyone wear lashes like that and think they look good?? It’s mind boggling to me!! They look so gross and fake!!

View attachment 101570 Even when she tries to play it natural she uses a ton of makeup, her face is yellowish / orange, her lips dry like an old papyrus and her abuse of filters gives the impression that the corners of her forehead are all wrinkled or that her hair starts on her forehead.
The blurr always beware of the blurr lol lol how stupid does she think people are🙄

I'm sorry, but I really can't get over the fact that she really got her fckn nails done during this shit like a real selfish twat but keeps posting about staying home and calling people idiots for going out!!! That's all I see when I see her posts now. Like we're not all busting to go get our nails done and do stuff for ourselves.....the fckn hypocrisy is mind blowing, Iost any respect I had for her. And the post hiding in the car from the kids like she doesn't have her sister in law and their father watching them most of the time it's sickening. This thread really made me see her in a completely different light, and it's not pretty at all!!!
She’s too stupid and selfish to realize this is the best time she will ever have with her children once they start school 100% full time there is no time left it goes so fast and you’re always looking for more time with them- she’s just such an asshole she won’t realize any of this until it’s too late

Last edited:
  • Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Id say it was Sun damage on her chest, nothing cute about that

• Sick

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
Good golly!
that was a mic drop and a half!
AMAZING WORK!!
She should be doing more for those kids and the snark from Corey - well, she deserves it.
As much as I live for drama and I want to know his point of view on being married to that heifer, I hope he stays calm and let’s her self combust.

Here_forthe_tea

I've been dyingggg to post on Tracy/the bad examples podcast etc for sooo long. Firstly, the podcast is terrible. I struggled through the first few, but I couldn't stomach any of the more recent ones. Tracy CONSTANTLY talking over Jessica (who seems quite sweet), and Tracy CONSTANTLY professing that she's a perfect mum/wife/amazing at everything etc. I find it super ironic that the podcast started beginning of 2019, and she was talking about Corey all year, but they must have been going through the break up at that point? Then she turned up to the 'bad examples' halloween party alone, it was obvious they were done, but she was still talking as if she was married. The pod cast and the facebook group seem to have a really weird culty following that are completely obsessed with Jessica and Tracy. I noticed they recently started asking for donations to run the podcast every week; which I find disgusting given the amount of unemployment etc at the moment. Everyone is struggling. The truth is, the content of the podcast fell off; it's not great and they should just stop while they're ahead.
I mean how many times can you talk about dildos!!?? Talk about revels the things like pregnancy divorce coparenting kids with special needs daily life the sex talk is not for me

Poopidydoo

Seriously that sad meal of frozen sausages links and boiled eggs whites compared to Coreys meals are a joke. At least we know who the cook was. She probably can’t cook worth shit who asks for frozen sausages cauliflower rice and fucken cantaloupe? Sounds like someone who makes cheap fast meals cause they can’t cook. Her meals never look delicious but just like random everything but the fridge meals
Yea that looked disgusting. Why post it??? As if she was bragging. I'm telling you the validation she needs from people online is outrageous

Imagine living your whole life on social media. Your entire existence is based off what other people see of you online. That's like some early 20 year old shit. Get off the damn tik tok and be a normal human!!

• Heart

vmg_slg

She would always tell Olivia to stop playing the victim but yet she was always the bitch doesn't seem like she's changed at all very sad corey should have noticed her flaws before marrying her she will never take responsibility for her own actions she literally thinks she's God's gift to earth walking around like her shit don't stink. She drained corey for all he had she saw that money coming in and figured she scored big and would never have to work just sit on her ass and get fat but now that she spent all his money she's ready to move on.i remember the picture of Her that Corey's dad posted when he was alive she looked like shit so who can blame corey for not calling her beautiful when she really looks like that and spends every waking moment on social media instead of spending it with her kids she only pays attention to them when she needs them for social media pictures.

This was in 2015 imagine how much worse she looks

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick