Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BkNik33

Listen, I was always a Tracy fan from the jerseylicious days (I actually grew up with someone from the show, I don't wanna say who, all paranoid this nasty bitch will do some detective work and block me 😂) and I always thought Olivia was gaslighting her and playing the victim, but seeing that she's this nasty and selfish in real life, even now, I'm liking Olivia. Just saw this comment on her ig. Seems like she grew the fck up, unlike Ms I've gotten my nails done twice during quarantine and don't give a fck about the rules, and think I'm above everyone else. I really, really, really can't stand her and the fact that she keeps putting her ugly fckn nails on display but keeps lying saying she hasn't done them. Bitch. Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Poopidydoo

She constantly post selfies and people comment on how shes "hot" I'm sure that wasn't enough validation for her.
And if Corey did cheat (I doubt he did) can you blame him? She isnt exactly the nicest human.
Nice human or not you dont cheat. He should've been a man and got out of the relationship before it got this bad. This is why I am on neither team. Corey isn't as innocent as he "seems"

bigboobsboo

Attachments

• Haha

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Pretty sure its fake or he could have multiple

Woah...who has that much time on their hands to make an account like that?
Pretty sure his name is Corey Matthew anyway lol. If you’re going to make a fake profile at least get his name right .

• Haha

Poopidydoo

Woow just goes to show far back the issues must have gone. I mean their kids are the cutest but it sounds like they rushed into having so many so fast i guess. Such a life change too, to go from being on tv and partying and red carpets to diapers and stuff? 🤷🏻‍♀️ but ya i dont get how she can say she needs constant words of affirmation but then doesnt see how he would need it too? Sad that its come to posting memes to get through to each other though
She doesn't see how he would need it because she's a narcissist. I think they both struggle with that a little bit (a lot of bit). For us who get to see how she is as a person just through the internet says a lot. Imagine how hard it was to deal with her in person 24-7. The constant whining bitching and nagging.

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
OMG what is wrong with her and her family. Now its her side of the family thats not social distancing. I have friends who have not seen their grandkids, and their kids for weeks because they are social distancing, and they miss their families tremendously. What makes the Maloney clan above anyone else. I expect it from the Epstein side, cause well.... they are stupid! But her parents? I would report her if I could figure out where to call. You and your tacky lashes are the reason people are still getting infected. I can't...
I haven’t seen my family in a month! I’m also use to seeing them almost daily especially my mother and I miss her so much yet we still are obeying regulations for our state and practicing social distancing it pisses me off that ppl like her think it’s ok to go from house to house cause they’re family! I want to see my family already like stay the hell inside and FaceTime like all the rest of us are!😤 she acts so intelligent but acts like a complete moron and does the most stupid and ignorant things.

• Haha
  • Heart

Apple73

Tracy’s a fuckn IDIOT! Corey caught you BItch! Trying to blame someone else. 😂

She might be even more tacky then Tracy. At least Tracy keeps it kinda neutral with her wardrobe and colors (can’t believe I’m giving her somewhat of a compliment) but Ashley wears some ridiculous shit at times lol
like I’m not even joking but Ashley’s face like frightens me. I’ll see a pic of her face pop up and I gasp.

• Haha

Poopidydoo

Tracy was guido trash. Her and Corey can barely form proper sentences. Shes still soooo fuckin stuck on not being casted for Jersey shore. I bet she wishes she took Sams spot!!!!! Imagine the money she would have!!!!! God knew she didn't deserve that shit. Change your ways Tracy you might get good karma once in your life

Her new picture is funny. She either sat there for hours editing it or spent 20 bucks on a photoshop app to have someone do it for her

Ggirl1120

Seriously that sad meal of frozen sausages links and boiled eggs whites compared to Coreys meals are a joke. At least we know who the cook was. She probably can’t cook worth shit who asks for frozen sausages cauliflower rice and fucken cantaloupe? Sounds like someone who makes cheap fast meals cause they can’t cook. Her meals never look delicious but just like random everything but the fridge meals
She said that’s what they asked for 😂😂😂😂 really can you imagine a child saying that’s what they want for dinner. She’s a liar as per usual

• Haha

Poopidydoo

Anyone else noticed that Tracy rarely likes any of her friend posts on Instagram?
Why would she like anyone elses posts? This goes back to when she blocked me for calling her out on her "pray for other peoples success" post. I said bitch you DO NOT wish for other peoples happiness and success!!!! Shes jealous of everyone including her closest friends probably. This does not shock me! Good catch though

• Haha
Tracey has had other people watch her kids since day 1. Tara is more of a mom to them. Tara takes them places and interacts with them. When Raven finally announced she was pregnant with her 2nd after trying for awhile, Tracey pissed her off by announcing her pregnancy at the same time. She just couldn’t let her have a moment. The Epstein family has been dealing with a lot between the death of Gene and Bonnie having a lot of issues. Tracey can’t stand not to be number 1 or out of the spot light. She should have supported Corey more through what he goes through. That’s all I can say. She is as selfish of a person as they come but she can’t see it.

Her a@@ is fat because she sits on it all day long. The townhouse belongs to Corey from the money he got from the bar fight.
Totally agree they also had Tara come stay in the hospital overnight to do night feeds and posted this on snapchat at the time can’t be only me who thinks that’s weird

• Wow