Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmalfale1117

Listen, I was always a Tracy fan from the jerseylicious days (I actually grew up with someone from the show, I don't wanna say who, all paranoid this nasty bitch will do some detective work and block me 😂) and I always thought Olivia was gaslighting her and playing the victim, but seeing that she's this nasty and selfish in real life, even now, I'm liking Olivia. Just saw this comment on her ig. Seems like she grew the fck up, unlike Ms I've gotten my nails done twice during quarantine and don't give a fck about the rules, and think I'm above everyone else. I really, really, really can't stand her and the fact that she keeps putting her ugly fckn nails on display but keeps lying saying she hasn't done them. Bitch. Lol
Yeah and look at tracys rent post, someone commented that Olivia wanted to make peace with her and she wrote the butchiest comment back, she sounds like such a cocky bitch that needs to be smacked, I can’t believe the way she responds to people for no reason!

Reactions: 7

Apple73

So I’m watching season 5 episode 14 and why is this bitch always crying....in every scenario where she’s being confronted she’s quick to play victim and cries at every chance. Yuckkkkkk snd just how Olivia has said . A leopard doesn’t change its spots she’ll always be a bitch lol yup 👏🏼
Tracy looks fat here & those eyebrows, Whoa! Olivia was spot on about Tracy

How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Eww, her tits look disgusting! I’m 46 & I breastfeed my kids & mine look sooo much better. Tracy has flat pancake boobs. No wonder she uses VS bras

• Haha

Essexnic

I assume there is no social distancing going on where they live. In the UK we have been told to stay in our own houses, no visiting people.

BkNik33

This selfish bitch was really on live, with her fresh nails that she just posted were old, like we're all morons. But the best is this desperate bitch is really with some fckn guy, acting like a teenager, giggling all googly eyed, trying to act like she's hiding him. I can't tell if she's drunk, or putting on a show, but either way it's embarrassing. You selfish asshole, we're on lock down, and your out sucking d while someone else is watching your kids. Ughhhhh. Any respect I might have had left, gone. She deserves whatevers coming to her

Last edited:
  • Wow

Teafor1

The don’t rush challenge 🙄. The kids are climbing all over her, how staged is that?!! You know any other time she’s parking them in front of the TV or pawning them off on someone else. She’d never let them be on top of her like that, she’d have to put her phone down for two minutes.

• Haha

Porrera

Wouldnt surprise me, she has said several times shes "broke" and once she posted a tbt picture and captioned something like young dumb and broke-and commented nothing had changed except she wasnt young anymore😔. I mean i dunno how they went thru $900k and have no home but i mean between that wedding and the elaborate bday parties for the kids i guess the money is gone? I mean if only corey works and theres five of them i guess the money is stretched thin? Still, her parents seem to be well off so you would think she would have learned some money-sense from them? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have insomnia so I got bored and went through her facebook and I actually feel really bad for her. She was beautiful, had a nice body, travelled, worked, photographers were using her as their subject and she looked genuinely happy. She looked like she was going places.

I think where she and Corey went wrong was living beyond their means and then throwing a bunch of kids in the mix with no plan. I looked at Olivia’s page and Alexa and Gigi and they’re all living their best lives. I’m sure she sneaks a peak at their profiles and feels bad about herself. She’s fat, has 3 kids, one of which has special needs that are beyond her capabilities, an ex husband who I always suspected was a little slow based on his stutter and his immaturity, and a rented house she can’t afford. Meanwhile, everyone is moving on and doing their thing.
but, shes a nasty bitch. She should rise to the occasion and do what a lot of women do: go get a job and stop trying to do it for the gram.she has to be severely depressed. She’s still an asshole so let the roadting continue!!

Check her most recent story.
Ahe’s like a 12 year old, seriously...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
I agree on the food, but it confuses me that she can only make the kids eggs/sausages/fruit or the usual chicken nuggets, yet Corey makes them lasagna and pork tenderloins and desserts.
Seriously that sad meal of frozen sausages links and boiled eggs whites compared to Coreys meals are a joke. At least we know who the cook was. She probably can’t cook worth shit who asks for frozen sausages cauliflower rice and fucken cantaloupe? Sounds like someone who makes cheap fast meals cause they can’t cook. Her meals never look delicious but just like random everything but the fridge meals

Porrera

Omg google and apps WTF she is a horrible human being , lies through her teeth She dont do any learning session with those kids She is a stupid cunt .
Am I the only one who thinks the videos of her crying are total bullshit? The video of Julian hearing for the first time was the most genuine I’ve ever seen her and then it was gone.

She’s an attention seeking psycho.
No, she has fat girl tits. It’s recent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Good catch. It's already deleted!
Oh I believe it too. That he owes money! Him and Tracey are terrible with money. Prbly why she’s always wearing that black tank top with literally half her tits hanging out. Maybe she gets paid to post those pics. That’s why she says guys are in her DM. 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Blazergazer

Lmao if she would eat clean everyday she wouldn’t have to blur and edit her body pics. Also, she edited this so much, her face looks WEIRD and her eye is wonky looking smh let’s not forget her infamous black shirt and her recently done nails 🤦🏻‍♀️ View attachment 115505
If this pic ain’t an oxymoron idk what is. If this cunt ain’t the opposite of what she’s advertising... she needs to take her own advise. Eat clean and maybe fuck off!!! She’s so gross. Like there’s gross then there’s this piece of trash....

• Heart

bigboobsboo

Yes!! Also from the beginning of them dating I couldn’t understand how he was so attracted to her and kind of obsessed. He’s cute and I think he has pretty good style and there was Tracy with the fur boots, really bad style, overdone makeup and hair and even worse attitude. I was thinking do guys really find her hot??? Am I a hater thinking that she’s completely unattractive??
Well maybe she does give awesome BJ’s or toast their salad so men like that specially Corey he was only 19 when they started and at times Corey does come out a lil soft 🤣🤣 I cant believe I just thought of that lmao

• Sick
  • Haha

Poppyseed

Tracy!! You are NOT the least bit funny!! Stop with the tik tok videos!!!! I think people would be more accepting of it if you did one with the kids. But Now you suddenly think you’re funny?!?! I’m dying over here from second hand embarrassment!! Ffs stop!

I will say this though, good job on feeding the kids a better meal today!! Plus you served it on actual kid plates!! Baby steps I guess....baby steps

• Haha

Bunzie

Last POST. Can we address those nails.. or she going be silent bc can't handle the heat

• Haha

Blazergazer

How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ewwww!!! She’s so gross! Those are so fucking nasty and she’s so proud of them. Yuck!! Like pick em up off the floor Tracy and cover em up. NOBODY wants to see that!! 🤢

• Haha

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Sammy's entire face though...what's with her lips too 🤮 woof
She looks like a ventriloquist doll

He did say he wont deliberately hurt her but if he sees another shady post he will say something...so just waiting to see, I guess.
Regardless of our feelings towards him as a person he doesnt deserve this.
I can see her pushing him. Her pushing him could be why it’s done done she’s probably not the one who was done first that’s probably why she’s acting so childish about it she’s clearly hurt. I think Corey turned off after awhile and I mean fucken look at her I wouldn’t blame him

• Haha