Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s true then she really is a complete asshole. Imagine putting priority on having your wedding filmed over your parents feeling comfortable enough to attend? I love that it never got the air time she hoped for.
Tracy did it to show off & rushed to get married. Her parents knew it was too soon & she didn’t know him. Now look two people that tried to make it work & total opposites. Of course they brought in three adorable kids, now it’s off to divorce court instead of Disneyland. Why, because she did it for a show that didn’t give a tit about them other than ratings! Tracy good job listening to your parents & Gigi. They tried warning you, dumb ass Scorpio!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
someone made an IG account called traywayfanclub and posted the unedited pics of the halloween party AND TAGGED TRACY o_O i received a follow request from this person and saw the pics when i checked out the profile. lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
someone made an IG account called traywayfanclub and posted the unedited pics of the halloween party AND TAGGED TRACY o_O i received a follow request from this person and saw the pics when i checked out the profile. lmaooo
Post the pics!!

Reactions: 2
Post the pics!!
😱🤭 omg haha I just checked it out. Anyone can view it, it’s public. there’s 3 pics posted two from Halloween and one of her boots not zipped from (I think) the recent store appearance. This is deffo someone from this thread. How many times do you think Tracy has reported that page yet?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😱🤭 omg haha I just checked it out. Anyone can view it, it’s public. there’s 3 pics posted two from Halloween and one of her boots not zipped from (I think) the recent store appearance. This is deffo someone from this thread. How many times do you think Tracy has reported that page yet?! 😂🤣
idk but I’m here for it! I love this group lmao

• Haha
D02B31C9-784E-4059-8D56-0917E2A6C069.jpeg

She is so two faced!! One minute she’s pulling his personality apart and broadcasting that he fucked up so much, didn't show enough affection, and betrayed her trust etc and posting about a million quotes dissing him and how she’s going to get someone better then she’s gushing on Instagram wishing him a Happy Birthday?! No wonder Corey has posted he’s depressed, I bet he doesn’t know if he’s coming or going with this one and her narcissistic personality disorder.
I noticed the way she said
“Hope you had a great weekend with them celebrating any way you can”
which I take that he’s broken hearted and finding all this hard to accept whilst she’s totally fine and is purposely posting pics of herself out and about trying to pose all sexy. She’s a nasty piece of work and very controlling. She’s orchestrating this break up very carefully, to paint herself as Snow White and her followers are lapping it all up “oh you are setting such an example” “you’re so strong, The children are so lucky” “you’re so mature” hahahaha 😂🤣

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the comment she put on his depression meme "friends 🖤" someone who is friends doesn't need to do that. Hes not replying because shes full of BS and has probably been advised by his lawyer to not reply to anything in case it affects his divorce. And the whole birthday post from her is a joke too. It's all an act to show the world that everything is good. It clearly isn't, corey is suffering with depression. It's his 30th birthday that's a big one especially for a guy and she's out living it up while hes dealing with his dads death. Shes very manipulative & cold

Reactions: 9
She’s defiantly cold hearted, she will be loving that Corey is in a dark place after their split, the best thing he can do is move on with someone new, can’t wait for that to happen.

Reactions: 7
The bio should say “Truth hurts doesn’t it witch” her favorite quote from Jerseylicious

Thats a tattle life supporter being petty for sure😂🤣 we see you making big moves! They got tired of the bs behind her back and wanted to get proactive with the source tagged her on the profile 🤣😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for more un edited pics. Never realised the lengths she went to, to edit her pics until this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

imagine the page is Corey cause he is dead tired of the photoshop 😂 plot twist! Hahahahahaha

He didn’t even like the post. I think she’s being vindictive and “getting him back” cus Remember when he would post her and she’d like comments or make it clear to “Say it in person too, affirmation etc etc” Now Shes doing it back. Probably didn’t even call or say happy birthday in person.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's so rude!!!! Can never take advice or a well wish from her fans. Mrs. Tracy Christine Maloney needs to take a few pieces of humble pie.
Screenshot_20200309-041957_Instagram.jpg

Queso is also your blood type sis. 🙄

Her posts are so passive aggressive and her photos so obviously fake. She craves the “baddies” to tell her how hot she is, how great she’s doing in coparenting. Wow this is a total shitshow.

I love this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 93088
She is so two faced!! One minute she’s pulling his personality apart and broadcasting that he fucked up so much, didn't show enough affection, and betrayed her trust etc and posting about a million quotes dissing him and how she’s going to get someone better then she’s gushing on Instagram wishing him a Happy Birthday?! No wonder Corey has posted he’s depressed, I bet he doesn’t know if he’s coming or going with this one and her narcissistic personality disorder.
which I take that he’s broken hearted and finding all this hard to accept whilst she’s totally fine and is purposely posting pics of herself out and about trying to pose all sexy. She’s a nasty piece of work and very controlling. She’s orchestrating this break up very carefully, to paint herself as Snow White and her followers are lapping it all up “oh you are setting such an example” “you’re so strong, The children are so lucky” “you’re so mature” hahahaha 😂🤣
omg I couldn’t agree with you more. That post is ridiculous! She’s totally trying to act like she’s the healed one and he’s soo broken hearted and she hopes he can find happiness in something without her being there. She’s enjoying the fact so bad that he is tore up about this and she totally thinks she has the upper hand, I cannot wait until he UPGRADES, she will legit be dying inside. that birthday post was ridiculous, she sucks.

And all these stupid people commwnting about how that’s how Maturity looks and other people
Should follow her example, etc. do they not realize the entire thing is for show?? If she really was as mature as she tries to act, she would text or call him, not post that crap on Instagram

I heard awhile back she used a made up last name because her parents didn’t want to be affiliated with the show at all and that’s why they didn’t attend her wedding.
Honestly that’s what I thought but howww has she not come forward about that yet? So she’s going through her entire adult life with a stage name? I mean she puts her mom on Instagram and therefore people have found her mom on Facebook and now know she’s a Maloney so come forward already and stop lying!!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 93088
To have to say I’m happy anytime you get to spend together like his is some distant relative! Prioritize tour life you can always make money not memories. They will look back and say yeah I saw my dad on sundays when I was growing up that’s it.

She's so rude!!!! Can never take advice or a well wish from her fans. Mrs. Tracy Christine Maloney needs to take a few pieces of humble pie.
View attachment 93188
Like why be such a witch??!!

I was waiting for this!

Reactions: 1
I actually think she stalks this thread and feeds off of it. "OMG, I'm so famous people are so obsessed with me that they literally critisize and obsess over everything about me." I'm waiting for a podcast to come out about it.

Reactions: 6
I actually think she stalks this thread and feeds off of it. "OMG, I'm so famous people are so obsessed with me that they literally critisize and obsess over everything about me." I'm waiting for a podcast to come out about it.
Yeah I’m waiting for that podcast too. She’d love to play the victim and say we are being so mean to poor old her. I mean she’s never been rude or mean to anybody in her life 🙄 and Jess 🐑 would agree 100% and say how evil we are cos she’s such a good person, amazing Mom, so brave and mature ... 🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.