Tracy DiMarco Maloney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can Corona Corey come out and play already so he can put “Tequila Tracy” In her place please!

@bigboobsboo @Apple73 @xtn71 @toronto5678 join the new fun

@Cant stand Tracy Maloney

I’m new here hi 😅 had to share this gem View attachment 92907
I honestly don’t mind this pic over the weird arched ones she does. She needs to embrace her curves she can be sexy and a bit bigger she just needs to dress for her size. You can still be confident sexy and big ok we see Lizzo out here doing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
can Corona Corey come out and play already so he can put “Tequila Tracy” In her place please!

@bigboobsboo @Apple73 @xtn71 @toronto5678 join the new fun

@Cant stand Tracy Maloney

I honestly don’t mind this pic over the weird arched ones she does. She needs to embrace her curves she can be sexy and a bit bigger she just needs to dress for her size. You can still be confident sexy and big ok we see Lizzo out here doing it.
I’m still hoping for some videos from Tara for Coreys bday with unfiltered Tracy in the background. Those brighten up my day. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That tie was straight down the center before she photoshopped the hell out of her mid section and done it’s completely crooked.
And the shades look like she did to much altering and tried to cover it there whitish tint someone get her a mini magnify glass to help her with her photoshop

Reactions: 2
I mean for someone who popped out 3 kids back to back and is divorcing she looks good! She’s very pretty, can’t deny her beauty. but its obvious she’s very insecure :( Being married to someone like Corey could have contributed a big part in her questionable insecurity. But the lies about her name and nationality? This insecurity definitely started a long time ago. I agree that she needs help and that’s why her parents probably didn’t support the marriage in the first place!!!!!! They knew she wasn’t 100% herself so why enter a Union?????????

Reactions: 9
Corona Corey 😂😂 Tara and the kids were making him a cake earlier, but no vids since. Was his birthday today or is it another day do we know? I absolutely love this thread im sad i went so long just having these conversations in my own head haha x

Reactions: 8
Corona Corey 😂😂 Tara and the kids were making him a cake earlier, but no vids since. Was his birthday today or is it another day do we know? I absolutely love this thread im sad i went so long just having these conversations in my own head haha x
thought it waa odd too ... no vids or posts about it and his bday is today, but his fathers death anniversary is tomorrow.

I believe it’s today that’s the date I saw when Tara wished him a happy birthday last year. I think her insecurities and nasty attitude make her not as attractive. I don’t think she’s Ugly and I think if she dressed for her size she could absolutely be sexy even as a big girl but she rather look gross in ill-fitting clothes and be photoshopped to the point of losing limbs and facial features😬and I know what you mean when you don’t want to comment then you just have to one day and then it’s all over from there 😂😂 welcome🥰 👐

Reactions: 7
I’m still on the fact that she’s been lying about her nationality all these years 😂 i always kinda rolled my eyes about that because it’s annoying when a persons like great great great grandparents are from somewhere and they act like they themselves are off the boat but I’m still in shock that she’s been lying about her last name. Then someone said (which was deleted of course) that she’s mostly Irish or that’s her step dad and I’m not sure what to believe now. I mean she does use tanner but she also has Sicilian skin in the summer. Maybe that really is her step dad and her real dad is DiMarco and she doesn’t want anything to do with him. That does sound like something she’d do and make her a little less of a complete loser and psycho path for lying that she’s 💯 Italian.
I heard awhile back she used a made up last name because her parents didn’t want to be affiliated with the show at all and that’s why they didn’t attend her wedding.

Reactions: 5
His birthday is today, she wished him a happy birthday last year and wrote something about him being the love of her life, yet now she claims they were separated at this time last year? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I heard awhile back she used a made up last name because her parents didn’t want to be affiliated with the show at all and that’s why they didn’t attend her wedding.
If that’s true then she really is a complete asshole. Imagine putting priority on having your wedding filmed over your parents feeling comfortable enough to attend? I love that it never got the air time she hoped for.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.