Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy, Dr. Farkass,

This is how a REAL plastic surgeon does a breast aug/lift and a TT.

Take NOTES.
I’m not educated on TT’s, but since her “stomach was always flat”, wouldn’t a tummy tuck be hard to pull off? Couldn’t she have just got lipo or cool sculpting?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not educated on TT’s, but since her “stomach was always flat”, wouldn’t a tummy tuck be hard to pull off? Couldn’t she have just got lipo or cool sculpting?
Why would she get lipo? She had no fat just loose skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she 100% got her pec implant fixed.

Sure Jan. We saw you bra-less that weekend.

WHY CANT SHE EVER JUST SAY THANK YOU. OMFG. WE SAW YOUR PREBABY BOD MALONEY! It was absolutely nothing special!! And even then you were so obsessed with hiding your LARGE size. Pls. Have a slice.. no a MOUNTAIN of HUMBLE PIE.
That’s going to be one nasty ass scar… and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

Reactions: 21
It was in her comments after Skylar was born. Someone asked how her recovery was going and she said she was having a really tuff recovery because her episiotomy got infected. (Tracy, you got to wash your vag!) I remember it really well because it’s the reason I got blocked! 😂 I feel like this was when Tracy was the most outrageous in her comments. The entertainment was wild. If you followed Tracy at that time you might remember how it seemed like a big flex for her to say she only pushed 1 time and Skylar came out (doesn’t that mean you have a big vagina?! It’s probably just her magical Sicilian vag that opens and closes!) She even put it in the bio for Skylar’s instagram page. It’s gone now but I found it in a post. Anyway, so I commented with sincere confusion “how did you get an episiotomy if you only pushed 1 time? That would mean the doctor cut you even before you started pushing?” Doesn’t make sense to me.
Be a real Sicilian Maloney and dip your ass in a bidet to make sure the area is clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could have just dressed them in normal clothes for Disney or got them a new t-shirt rather than squeezing them in to dresses that are too small just to match her silly theme.
Hey T we already know you’re broke, those ugly ass Wish/Aliaba/Ali Express outfits you put on your kids confirms it. There’s better choices when you’re on a budget you twit wad

Hey T we already know you’re broke, those ugly ass Wish/Aliaba/Ali Express outfits you put on your kids confirms it. There’s better choices when you’re on a budget you twit wad
But her stomach was not flat pre baby - before she got married to Corey she was in the heavy side - photos prove that. Why do you continuously lie Trashy.

Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over this broke ass hoe’s priorities are all of this plastic surgery yet she lives in affordable housing and doesn’t have her own bedroom. She is still a very big girl and a delusional one. How does she explain her living situation, no job, terrible parenting, and bottom feeder weekend benders to normal, respectable adults? She’s a laughing stock. It’s like those people who drive around in a Mercedes or RR that’s about to be repossessed and rent a big house but have no furniture. FACADE. Believe me; I’m in her age group… a few years older but no MAN unless they are clout chasing (for god know’s what) in this area of NJ wants a woman who is like her. I would list all of the ways, but would lose brain cells. Something is extremely wrong with her that she thinks she has anything in her life worth bragging about or that people actually covet.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But her stomach was not flat pre baby - before she got married to Corey she was in the heavy side - photos prove that. Why do you continuously lie Trashy.
I don't think I've ever heard someone say "The doctor just made a copy of my body before I was pregnant to give me a new figure"

Either you are "perfect", thin, very well proportioned (I'm quoting a cliché) before baby and your body will return to its original shape or your figure was not so "ideal" and you take advantage of the surgery to erase two or three things.

Be sure Tracy is going to tell everyone, everywhere, every minute of her life that her body is just back to how it was before her pregnancies!!
This will be her new catchphrase!! 🙄🙄

Tracy just needs to learn to love her body and love herself, in a good way and not just to feed her narcissistic ego.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever heard someone say "The doctor just made a copy of my body before I was pregnant to give me a new figure"

Either you are "perfect", thin, very well proportioned (I'm quoting a cliché) before baby and your body will return to its original shape or your figure was not so "ideal" and you take advantage of the surgery to erase two or three things.

Be sure Tracy is going to tell everyone, everywhere, every minute of her life that her body is just back to how it was before her pregnancies!!

Tracy just needs to learn to love her body and love herself, in a good way and not just to feed her narcissistic ego.
Tracy’s going to have to specify that she’s talking about her 12 year old pre baby body.

I can just picture this moron showing Dr. Farkas pictures of her when she was 12 saying “I want to look this this again!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tracy’s going to have to specify that she’s talking about her 12 year old pre baby body.

I can just picture this moron showing Dr. Farkas pictures of her when she was 12 saying “I want to look this this again!”
Oh Lord!
I can imagine the situation. 😂
It's "amazing" how she can make so many situations and things uncomfortable and awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pre baby - I rest my case lol get real Trashy you are fooling less & less people with your bullshit 👏 👏 👏

Oh Trashy Trashy you know you get triggered and give a duck when you visit here and are confronted with your truths. 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️ 👏 👏 👏 please put memes up that are relevant to your train crash life- you look more like a 🤡 every single day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So I listened to her most recent podcast last night because I was interested to hear her based on what some of you said. I haven't listened to one of them in atleast a year, maybe two, because they're mostly stupid and she's annoying. Actually, the last one I listened to was the one where she threw Corey to the wolves, whenever that was.

Most questions were strange and seemed incredibly tailored to what Tracy wanted to know, not the general public. I understand it was what do Guidos like, rather than a non Guido, but who tf cares or asks a guy what color a girl's toes should be painted?? I can't imagine most men have an opinion on that, other than, as long as they look nice. So, of course they all said white, but only after she kind of led them to that answer. Not one blurted out white. Of course after they said white, she reveled in it and says hers are white all year long. Seriously though, what a weird question and who gives af about that?

Another question she asked was natural or surgically enhanced. All said natural and you could definitely tell it bothered her a bit. She said to the one guy in response, well, what about someone like me whose been ran thru and had 3 kids. She said at one point, to one of them, but yet all you guys go for the surgically enhanced rather than natural. All three of these guys definitely knew not to let her feel bad and made sure they made it seem like she was perfect after saying what they said. They totally stroked her ego and she clearly loves that. The guy at the end was like, oh you're perfect though Tracy. After saying he liked natural, petite blondes.

She asked would you date/marry a girl that cheated before. I think that's another weird question and tailored to her. How would a guy know if you cheated on your ex unless you told him?? Who goes on a date and announces they cheated on their last boyfriend. Same goes for men too. What man just openly admits they cheated on their ex. Some may, but not many. I just found that to be a dumb question.

Another stupid question was what color hair they prefer. I mean are we in 8th grade here??? What a stupid juvenile question, just like the toenails!! You can ask 1000 men that question and it'll be split down the middle. Everyone has a preference and these 3 guys preferences are just that, their preference. 2 said brunette and 1 said blonde. It was another question tailored to her, not what 30+ year old women want to know about men. 🤦‍♀️ No man will ever not date a woman because of their hair color, unless they're incredibly, incredibly shallow!! I mean unless you died your hair blue and they aren't into wild hair colors, but again, it's hair, it can be changed. So stupid.

Another stupid juvenile question, do you want the girl everyone wants or the girl that your boys wouldn't even glance at. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course they all answered the girl everyone wants because the question implies the other type of girl is beat looking. No man or woman for that matter is going to say they want an unattractive mate. That being said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's a 10 for one, is a 5 to another.

Another juvenile question, do you want experienced or girl next door, insinuating, inexperienced. Of course they all said experienced, as most people over the age of 20 would. The guys ages were 23, 34 and 37 that did this interview.

I forget the other questions, I could probably remember if I sat and thought, but I already wrote a book here, so I won't. The episode was a total waste of my time, which is not shocking. She's such an immature, shallow, vein person and cares about the dumbest tit. A few times the guys started to go into further explanations and just started sharing more thoughts that actually were interesting, but they were all quickly cut off and moved on to the next dumb question. She definitely didn't ask if they like their woman to be a good cook or what values they want in a woman or do you want your woman to work or be a housewife and what do you expect/want from them in either role. Although, one guy went into that a little on his own. She didn't really ask any questions that a mature woman is curious about. If you're in 8th thru 12th grade, this episode is for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ladies! "Happy" 5 years of #MeToo!
A lot was made in 5 years but still a lot to do!
Please Maloney, act with dignity thinking of all those women who had the strength to denounce their attackers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I listened to her most recent podcast last night because I was interested to hear her based on what some of you said. I haven't listened to one of them in atleast a year, maybe two, because they're mostly stupid and she's annoying. Actually, the last one I listened to was the one where she threw Corey to the wolves, whenever that was.

Most questions were strange and seemed incredibly tailored to what Tracy wanted to know, not the general public. I understand it was what do Guidos like, rather than a non Guido, but who tf cares or asks a guy what color a girl's toes should be painted?? I can't imagine most men have an opinion on that, other than, as long as they look nice. So, of course they all said white, but only after she kind of led them to that answer. Not one blurted out white. Of course after they said white, she reveled in it and says hers are white all year long. Seriously though, what a weird question and who gives af about that?

Another question she asked was natural or surgically enhanced. All said natural and you could definitely tell it bothered her a bit. She said to the one guy in response, well, what about someone like me whose been ran thru and had 3 kids. She said at one point, to one of them, but yet all you guys go for the surgically enhanced rather than natural. All three of these guys definitely knew not to let her feel bad and made sure they made it seem like she was perfect after saying what they said. They totally stroked her ego and she clearly loves that. The guy at the end was like, oh you're perfect though Tracy. After saying he liked natural, petite blondes.

She asked would you date/marry a girl that cheated before. I think that's another weird question and tailored to her. How would a guy know if you cheated on your ex unless you told him?? Who goes on a date and announces they cheated on their last boyfriend. Same goes for men too. What man just openly admits they cheated on their ex. Some may, but not many. I just found that to be a dumb question.

Another stupid question was what color hair they prefer. I mean are we in 8th grade here??? What a stupid juvenile question, just like the toenails!! You can ask 1000 men that question and it'll be split down the middle. Everyone has a preference and these 3 guys preferences are just that, their preference. 2 said brunette and 1 said blonde. It was another question tailored to her, not what 30+ year old women want to know about men. 🤦‍♀️ No man will ever not date a woman because of their hair color, unless they're incredibly, incredibly shallow!! I mean unless you died your hair blue and they aren't into wild hair colors, but again, it's hair, it can be changed. So stupid.

Another stupid juvenile question, do you want the girl everyone wants or the girl that your boys wouldn't even glance at. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course they all answered the girl everyone wants because the question implies the other type of girl is beat looking. No man or woman for that matter is going to say they want an unattractive mate. That being said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's a 10 for one, is a 5 to another.

Another juvenile question, do you want experienced or girl next door, insinuating, inexperienced. Of course they all said experienced, as most people over the age of 20 would. The guys ages were 23, 34 and 37 that did this interview.

I forget the other questions, I could probably remember if I sat and thought, but I already wrote a book here, so I won't. The episode was a total waste of my time, which is not shocking. She's such an immature, shallow, vein person and cares about the dumbest tit. A few times the guys started to go into further explanations and just started sharing more thoughts that actually were interesting, but they were all quickly cut off and moved on to the next dumb question. She definitely didn't ask if they like their woman to be a good cook or what values they want in a woman or do you want your woman to work or be a housewife and what do you expect/want from them in either role. Although, one guy went into that a little on his own. She didn't really ask any questions that a mature woman is curious about. If you're in 8th thru 12th grade, this episode is for you.
thank you for subjecting your ears to this mess and recapping for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly everything you said! I’ve been checking this page all morning to see if anyone else listened to the tit show podcast. The shade from Jessica was so obvious! Especially at the end. It is beyond clear that Jessica is not a fan.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.