Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I’m just sitting here smoking a joint and catching up and I am literally DEAD 💀 some of y’all’s comments are killing me 🤣🤣
Can we PLEASE STOP FIGHTING ABOUT TRACYS ROAST BEEF and be respectful to eachother!!??
This happens like once a month 😂 which is hilarious sometimes I’m not gonna lie , this is what I drink my morning coffee and smoke my evening joint too but c’mon back to regular programming ladies 👏🏼 🗣🔈
it’s been a few pages now arguing about Tracy’s n00d & who got it & why etc etc..agree to disagree and move on.
If you can’t be respectful of one’s privacy on here
OVER TRACYS STANK ROAST BEEF PIC and your so PRESSED that you gotta blast them up in here please remove yourself, we don’t play like that over here ☝ This is enough now lordddd Jesus
Arby’s…we have the meats 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok….new thread names? Anyone? 😂
We have a lot with this disgusting performance over the past week.

Botched ELECTIVE surgery for your daughters 6th bday.

Loyal clowns🤡

I just cannot with this piece of tit ‘mother’, I cringe even using the word for her.

Reactions: 15
Aw grandma Stephanie took the two kiddos to the pumpkin patch. Jayden again poorly dressed for today's weather.
Wonder if Skylar stayed behind to care for Tracy.
Oh I hope not, that’s not fair at all… maybe Gigi took them all and Tracy slept off her pain meds…. Typical Tracy, can’t go out and be a party girl so here comes the love bombing on Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Disgusting.

Ok….new thread names? Anyone? 😂
Tracy Di Marco Photoshop Queen, Elective Surgeries questioning Loyalty.

🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Oh I hope not, that’s not fair at all… maybe Gigi took them all and Tracy slept off her pain meds…. Typical Tracy, can’t go out and be a party girl so here comes the love bombing on Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Disgusting.

Tracy Di Marco Photoshop Queen, Elective Surgeries questioning Loyalty.

🤷🏻‍♀️
I didnt see a picture with Skylar in it. I really hope that isn't the case.

I'm curious to know how many fall activities she will be missing out on.

Trashy said at the bottom of one of the pics that Skylar was at a friends birthday party

Reactions: 5
I'd rather it be said I don't feel comfortable sharing the pic that was shared with me. Charges are so far off. She's not anyone important. Have you seen anyone ever get arrested for libel?? 1 person I know of and that was a person claimed sandy hook wasn't real. Otherwise I'm drawing a blank.
Right. Some people watch too much tv. I’ve had no less than 3 crimes committed against me where there were obvious fingerprints/ways to find the perpetrators, and I couldn’t even get an officer physically take a report of 2/3.The other 2 were just online reports (one car break in, one house break on and one hotel stay where our room was entered and all my jewelry taken).

Idk any police that have time this for internet bs and Tracy’s body parts that they’ve probably seen anyway as local (to her) cops.

It would, however, be a civil matter. I have seen message boards implode with lawsuits and crazy doxxing where people were sending hateful mail to each other’s houses and jobs, so that is where I agree with being careful on here. Tracy can’t sue us as a broke witch, but she can do her own damage against us if she tried.

Wild times we live in, heh.

Reactions: 9
So then why couldn't they wait to do it? When all three can. Thanks for answering me, Tracy 👌🏼 see the growth
Probably because instead of back tracking, Stephanie dropped Skylar at the party and took the kids to the nearest thing she could to keep them entertained. The kids are reaching the ages where they’re going to start getting invited to more things and not as a group either, benefit of the doubt is that Skylar really was at a party and not home taking care of the sorry excuse of a parent that she has.

Reactions: 13
Right. Some people watch too much tv. I’ve had no less than 3 crimes committed against me where there were obvious fingerprints/ways to find the perpetrators, and I couldn’t even get an officer physically take a report of 2/3.The other 2 were just online reports (one car break in, one house break on and one hotel stay where our room was entered and all my jewelry taken).

Idk any police that have time this for internet bs and Tracy’s body parts that they’ve probably seen anyway as local (to her) cops.

It would, however, be a civil matter. I have seen message boards implode with lawsuits and crazy doxxing where people were sending hateful mail to each other’s houses and jobs, so that is where I agree with being careful on here. Tracy can’t sue us as a broke witch, but she can do her own damage against us if she tried.

Wild times we live in, heh.
Funny, Corey’s nude was posted here earlier on and no one really seemed to care back then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not that I care to be honest. I’m new here so what do I know. 😂

• Wow
Funny, Corey’s nude was posted here earlier on and no one really seemed to care back then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not that I care to be honest. I’m new here so what do I know. 😂
Weird…. I don’t ever remember Corey having a nude and it being posted here. What thread was it? I know Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe got shared in here, but he, himself literally posted it himself to everyone on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Without outing yourself, girl spill some tea!!! (Assuming your gender)
there’s not much i can say without outing myself. i like to stay quiet for the most part but just know a lot of people in her inner circle read her and actually agree with a lot. there’s definitely some far fetched things on here too but a lot that is true and people agree with that are close to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
there’s not much i can say without outing myself. i like to stay quiet for the most part but just know a lot of people in her inner circle read her and actually agree with a lot. there’s definitely some far fetched things on here too but a lot that is true and people agree with that are close to her.
Is there a way you can say what the far fetched stuff is without outing yourself?

Weird…. I don’t ever remember Corey having a nude and it being posted here. What thread was it? I know Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe got shared in here, but he, himself literally posted it himself to everyone on Instagram.
It was posted - I believe scribbled on top of to prevent full exposure but it was 100% posted. Around the time he was sending pictures of himself to random women on IG.

Of course I can only take the word of the women who confirmed it was him.

Reactions: 9
Is there a way you can say what the far fetched stuff is without outing yourself?
i’m not talking about anything specific, there’s just been things that are far fetched from the truth in here and a grasp from people. i’ve been reading behind the scenes for a long time (along with a lot of others in her circle) but like i said there’s a lot of truth in here too. i can say she did not get her boobs redone. they’re still botched along with her tummy tuck. looks like the incision was done at a butcher.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Tracy posted earlier saying Skylar was at a friend's party while jayden and Julian went to the farm

Reactions: 5
It was posted - I believe scribbled on top of to prevent full exposure but it was 100% posted. Around the time he was sending pictures of himself to random women on IG.

Of course I can only take the word of the women who confirmed it was him.
O
Omg yes i remember this
Corey isn’t a cop caller though ..
Tracy is the biggest rat up in this witch tho, she’ll do anything to victimize herself and cry to her daddy to try & seek revenge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.