Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work for an airline and I check in air marshalls, fbi irs, dhs, sba etc. I will ask the ones I see regularly.
I don’t think it’s a federal level charge but it would def be interesting to get their perspective on it.

but like I said, if tbag was able to find out who it was, who’s to say how it would impact that person professionally, socially, etc not to mention give her ammo to go on TikTok and do a story time with the potential to go viral. And one thing I KNOW we can all agree on is we don’t want that witch succeeding!

Reactions: 12
I don't think he's a POS nor do I think he hates women. I think he's an alcoholic, yes. I also think he's super depressed and lonely and filling a void in his life with booze and strippers.
I think he would be a good man if he had a reason to be.
Nahhh. This is how we women end up with losers. He doesn’t need a “reason to be a good man”. He is too old for a mom, so why would a woman need to come into his life to make him “act better”.

Never date a man for his potential or what he COULD be.

This guy ain’t it. He’s a grown man that has proven to be a loser and happens to have a good job. I’m sorry, but if you still drink and drive, you can’t be anything BUT a loser imo. Plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think it’s a federal level charge but it would def be interesting to get their perspective on it.

but like I said, if tbag was able to find out who it was, who’s to say how it would impact that person professionally, socially, etc not to mention give her ammo to go on TikTok and do a story time with the potential to go viral. And one thing I KNOW we can all agree is we don’t want that witch succeeding!
Actually, I want tattle to go viral. Let the world know shes another toxic narcissistic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nahhh. This is how we women end up with losers. He doesn’t need a “reason to be a good man”. He is too old for a mom, so why would a woman need to come into his life to make him “act better”.

This guy ain’t it. He’s a grown man that has proven to be a loser and happens to have a good job. I’m sorry, but if you still drink and drive, you can’t be anything BUT a loser imo. Plain and simple.
100% spot on.

• Heart

Any Philly girls here? I follow dana chanel and I uv her.

but like I said, if tbag was able to find out who it was, who’s to say how it would impact that person professionally, socially, etc not to mention give her ammo to go on TikTok and do a story time with the potential to go viral. And one thing I KNOW we can all agree on is we don’t want that witch succeeding!
I completely agree with you .

Yass! I want us viral, not her. She don’t need gen z’s backing her.
I'm dry humping this comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No it absolutely is not. We drop handles here all the time , many have scroll back and see. People constantly post their ig to follow each other here it’s common knowledge.
Why should people post their IG on tattle when the subjects of the forums (who often read here) could then identify you? Most people I've seen edit their IG info out if posting from there on here

Reactions: 11
I bet Tracy is loving that her Philly cheesesteak pussy is causing such dissent in this group 😒
I was thinking the same damn thing 😩😂 It's about to be House Of Dragon in this witch. 🤣 Next thing you know, we'll be split into two groups blacks vs greens 🤣🤣🤣
Let's 👏🏽 not 👏🏽 let 👏🏽Trashy's 👏🏽loose 👏🏽roast beef 👏🏽flaps 👏🏽divide👏🏽 us! We're better than this
😂🙏🏽❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why should people post their IG on tattle when the subjects of the forums (who often read here) could then identify you? Most people I've seen edit their IG info out if posting from there on here
Yeah and I’ve only posted my burner/snark one. Which also is in no way connected to my real one

Reactions: 13
Thank f€$k I am a vegan - I just vomited in my mouth
With all these comments about roast beef I don't think I'll ever be able to eat it ever again! 🤢🤢🤢 So I'll just add that to the list of things I don't like about the heifer named Tracey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's ALL move on from this topic and the arguments about Instagram handles or the thread is at risk of being locked - Please read our rules and why they're important
What the hell has happened on here ????
Someone took it upon themselves to oust a tattle member, my guess is it’s one of the people who has had convos with Eps
Another has her tits in a bunch because nobody would share the nude that was sent to a few tattlers and said tattlers didn’t take the time to just state that they weren’t going to because of XYZ.

Basically Tracy has nudes on the net, and someone sent it to some tattle members and my guess is they expected one of the tattle members to post it and respectfully not to Tracy, but to their own morals they won’t share it and that’s okay.

hope that helps.

Jesus Christ I’m just sitting here smoking a joint and catching up and I am literally DEAD 💀 some of y’all’s comments are killing me 🤣🤣
Can we PLEASE STOP FIGHTING ABOUT TRACYS ROAST BEEF and be respectful to eachother!!??
This happens like once a month 😂 which is hilarious sometimes I’m not gonna lie , this is what I drink my morning coffee and smoke my evening joint too but c’mon back to regular programming ladies 👏🏼 🗣🔈
it’s been a few pages now arguing about Tracy’s n00d & who got it & why etc etc..agree to disagree and move on.
If you can’t be respectful of one’s privacy on here
OVER TRACYS STANK ROAST BEEF PIC and your so PRESSED that you gotta blast them up in here please remove yourself, we don’t play like that over here ☝ This is enough now lordddd Jesus

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Actually, I want tattle to go viral. Let the world know shes another toxic narcissistic 😂
Any attention is good attention in Tracy’s mind. She would be thrilled to go viral in hopes it would land another reality show deal lol! Anything so that she doesn’t have to actually work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.