Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people are DESPERATE man. THERE IS A PHOTO. There's more than 1 actually 🤣🤣🤣. No one is going to drop it here or send it to you move on. YES IT IS ILLEGAL, WHO bleeping CARES. SLEEP TIGHT TONIGHT KNOWING THAT YOUR PUSSY ISN'T ALL OVER THE DAMN INTERNET. Also, if you dropped someone real life IG handle here you are a bleeping loser.

Back to the bigger loser in all aspects, so nice of her mom to bring her siblings over for a visit to see their big sister's recovery!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I bet Tracy is loving that her Philly cheesesteak pussy is causing such dissent in this group 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tracy would press charges in NJ bc that where she’s from
So she would march into her local police department and say they shared my vag on the innanet and the police would just be putty in her hands googling us? Is that how it works?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she would march into her local police department and say they shared my vag on the innanet and the police would just be putty in her hands googling us? Is that how it works?
Actually, if she pressed charges, it would be investigated through the prosecutor’s office. I made sure to ask my cousin so I wasn’t spouting untruths

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Actually, if she pressed charges, it would be investigated through the prosecutor’s office. I made sure to ask my cousin so I wasn’t spouting untruths
Agreed but what are your specific charges as an individual and how much time you doing????

Is there a case you can reference so I get an idea.

Reactions: 3
She would walk in, show them this form. Say she doesn't feel safe, etc. And they will open an investigation. local pd has a cyber team to look into this tit. What are you still not getting?
If you want to see her roast beef flaps message her and ask

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Agreed but what are your specific charges as an individual and how much time you doing????
duck if I know. if it were me and I was being investigated for something like this, I’d 100% lose my job bc it’s against company policy. lots of companies look at what you do online and it will impact you regardless of the legal outcome (think of all the Karen’s that were fired). Last thing we need is this witch going viral on IG or TikTok for being this victim that she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
first off, stop being a dick about it… and 2nd, all she needs to do is figure out who originally sent it out, and start with them, then it snowballs from there… what’s so hard to understand about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure Tracy will be shocked to hear one of her photos was being circulated but I do think she will get even more of a rise that there’s 10 pages of tattlers arguing with each other (same
Team) over her pussy. Ladies, let’s remember not to give her what she wants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah even though I don’t want to see the picture I am curious. Was this a recent pic or while she was still married? What was she doing in the picture? With that being said I don’t think anyone should post it or message it to annyone anymore simply because it would validate everything Trashy has ever tried to say about tattle. She’s always said this site was filled with bullies even though we only point out facts, but imagine if someone shared her picture, she would not let that go. Her daddy probably knows the owner of the tattle company 🤣😂😂 jk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually babe, I never posted my handle. I posted a comment I made. So you have that much time to go digging for my tit? Because you don't agree with Me? Cool.
We definitely do not drop handles here. you know what people say when a screenshot is posted with an IG handle ? We let the poster know so they can edit it out. Are you new here melissa.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
first off, stop being a dick about it… and 2nd, all she needs to do is figure out who originally sent it out, and start with them, then it snowballs from there… what’s so hard to understand about that.
I don't know, you tell me. I'm not the one not sharing the picture to begin with. Be mad at them? No?

Reactions: 2
Yeah even though I don’t want to see the picture I am curious. Was this a recent pic or while she was still married? What was she doing in the picture? With that being said I don’t think anyone should post it or message it to annyone anymore simply because it would validate everything Trashy has ever tried to say about tattle. She’s always said this site was filled with bullies even though we only point out facts, but imagine if someone shared her picture, she would not let that go. Her daddy probably knows the owner of the tattle company 🤣😂😂 jk
I haven't seen it thank baby jesus BUT i read that it was pre spine nonsense tattoo so if that gives you a time frame.

She can say what she wants about tattle , but like the only reason people are still talking about someone like her, is because we are talking tit :)

Reactions: 10
duck if I know. if it were me and I was being investigated for something like this, I’d 100% lose my job bc it’s against company policy. lots of companies look at what you do online and it will impact you regardless of the legal outcome (think of all the Karen’s that were fired). Last thing we need is this witch going viral on IG or TikTok for being this victim that she isn’t.
I work for an airline and I check in air marshalls, fbi irs, dhs, sba etc. I will ask the ones I see regularly.

Reactions: 3
We definitely do not drop handles here. you know what people say when a screenshot is posted with an IG handle ? We let the poster know so they can edit it out. Are you new here melissa.
Sweetheart, I was informed from someone else what was said and why it was deleted.

Edit : I'm sorry if that came off rude. Not my intention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.