Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmm funny how all of sudden they all deleted their comments and hers as well. Cause God forbid the truth comes out. Like you wrote that tit stand by that tit sis and bro don't get scared now cause you can't take the heat. bleeping clowns
But Tattle always comes with the screenshots and her favorite RECEIPTS!! How nice that someone would laugh at a comment about running a train on another woman……classy Tray. I’m sure her “agency” loves being associated with that trash

Reactions: 23
She’s sooooo boring and predictable so can I derail for a moment?
you guys know everything, so is Matt (Bria’s husband) from unpolished back in rehab?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1596755makes sense why their name is across the bottom of her blocks...hiding a new incision??
I would not feel comfortable sharing that kind of pic of myself! Ok for the before and after but not a picture of me lying on the operation table!

Didn’t she post about her boudoir shoot before she booked her tummy tuck? the first post about her making the appointment was on 7/27, but I could have sworn she booked her “birthday shoot” after she did her peck implants.

also, where does this witch have a minimum of $2,450 for a poorly lit photo shoot that she will inevitably photoshop anyways?

View attachment 1597141
Imagine looking out the window and seeing Tracy doing these kinds of poses at the window of an apartment across the street!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
But why so late?
Because she is a POS? Because it was so important to get her tummy tuck and botched tits fixed that as usual and got dragged on the internet by fans and tattle, but because her fans called her out, she needs to back track herself…. This isn’t the first time she threw Jayden an almost month late birthday party.

Reactions: 17
What in the photoshop fuckery is this bullshit? 😂 looking like a ken doll with your painted on perky peck implants.
Brown lip liner was not made for you (learn to blend your makeup 👌🏼)

Last thing, ooooh last thing!!!
Imagine how sad Skylar jayden and Julian feel when all those "fourever" photos are all planned to have you in them, pretending to be happy. Not a single photo in that home is of the kids outside at the park or family (I mean the entire family, eps included)

Super happy you were able to take tons of selfies before you went to get cut open. So so happy you were able to put yourself first, once again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sooooo I was browsing the gram cause I'm a nosy witch and far and behold what do I see, are my eyes deceiving me.....nope they sure aren't. I just know this witch ain't out here laying up in her affordable rainbow room twin bed recovering from her fucked up ass home depot stapled up tummy tuck talking tit about Michelle still. Like sis get over it how long ago was crab Rangoon here for. I just know she ain't trying to condone a gang bang while she was out here trying to put her crop dusting her pussy on anyone down for a 3some!!!! SIS👏 YOU👏 ARE 👏WILD, 👏A👏 WILD 👏ASS 👏JOKE! if you spent as much time on your own children as you do on Michelle you wouldn't be trying to plan a whole birthday party for your own child a whole bleeping month later!!!!! Gurl bye!
You bitter sad wrinkled up old witch - notice how roberto follows Michelle yet non of your exs follow you.
Michelle is better and has better then you - Green eyes monster

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1597433View attachment 1597434She’s so desperate to be noticed like….. BROOOO Didn’t you invite home girl into the bedroom… then because home girl fucked your man better, she managed to take your man and to be a petty witch you ran back to duck him again…. Soooo SIT THE duck DOWN AND SHUT THE duck UP… cause we all know Cuz, Tanz, BMI run train on you all the time….. duck outta here foo.
Was that Jared boy a friend of Roberto, if so how can you trust a man that will turn on his bro like that him and Trashy deserve each other both jealous and bitter - I mean we are talking about a woman that invited another women into her marriage so if anyone has had a train experience it’s you trashy - you look and act like the type - anything for attention hey

Well I am charging up my burner and gonna send those comments to the vendor- if she has any morals she will canx booking with Trashy.
I mean who wants to be associated with a woman that demeans and Trashes other women

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Was that Jared boy a friend of Roberto, if so how can you trust a man that will turn on his bro like that him and Trashy deserve each other both jealous and bitter - I mean we are talking about a woman that invited another women into her marriage so if anyone has had a train experience it’s you trashy - you look and act like the type - anything for attention hey

Well I am charging up my burner and gonna send those comments to the vendor- if she has any morals she will canx booking with Trashy.
I mean who wants to be associated with a woman that demeans and Trashes other women
that Jared boy is also a friend of Corey's..

Reactions: 11
I saw a post from 8/18/22 on the Lipstick Alley Jerseylicious Olivia VS Tracey thread where the poster used wild to describe something that T did. I bet that is where Tracey got the idea to use "wild" all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a post from 8/18/22 on the Lipstick Alley Jerseylicious Olivia VS Tracey thread where the poster used wild to describe something that T did. I bet that is where Tracey got the idea to use "wild" all the time.
And thing is EvEr her own thought or idea she has not the brains

Reactions: 9
I think if he fixed her boob, he would have gone thru the anchor incision below her nipple. The purple was probably a line to measure how much distance he was going to pull the skin down from her waist.

I dunno...can the Tattler who had the capsular constructive (sp?) surgery please chime in on this one? I don't think she had it fixed at all. The anchor/ lollipop scars look like scars and not fresh opening wounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t put it past her to spend most of the day reading up about herself. She doesn’t do anything productive in society.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.