Tracy DiMarco #91 Girrrrl how are you going to quote JayZ wearing a fake Burberry bathing suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were not lying.

Also does she realize view stupid this makes her look with her initial declaration to raise half the kids Catholic and him Jewish?
Oh, so, he will be what she is now? Because being a drunk classless skank who parties all the time sure is catholic sounding. I doubt this witch even goes to church every Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh, so, he will be what she is now? Because being a drunk classless skank who parties all the time sure is catholic sounding. I doubt this witch even goes to church every Sunday
I doubt she even goes on Christmas or Easter 😂😂 let alone her Sunday obligation. I mean, sky should have made her first communion this year, proof positive Catholic means nothing to her unless it’s for a couple pics on the gram

Reactions: 34
I’m not denying that he doesn’t love his kids, we all know that he loves them… however, it’s super strange she’s had them for three weeks and he hasn’t had them since June.

I’m not shocked…. I’m sure the original outfit was way more offensive…..
Honestly, at this point in the US, as long as the family throws a nice “donation” at the Church, the Church will do whatever you want.

where’s her goomba crew? Or are they only involved when they’re footing the bill at the club?

I highly doubt Corey would sign over his rights to get out of child support. He may not be dad of the year… but that man straight up LOVES those kids.

I knew it. I knew this was done out of Spiteful bleep behavior.

Reactions: 12
I’m not denying that he doesn’t love his kids, we all know that he loves them… however, it’s super strange she’s had them for three weeks and he hasn’t had them since June.
There’s literally nothing about this whole situation that isn’t strange lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, so she and her parents had planned thisfor months now. I believe what ever openings the church had they have to choose from so it takes time. Now she says family, where was all that family when you got married?? Btw the only reason I think Julie, sammy and Annemarie are there is cause Tracy can blackmail if they don't go. Now let's wait how Corey and fam react to this.

Reactions: 27
What an absolutely trashy family. I’m eye rolling so hard. We all know Tracy is such a devout Catholic. The way she’s dressed 🤢 I’m surprised the holy water didn’t bubble when her skank ass walked in. Have any of these kids ever been to mass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow, so she and her parents had planned thisfor months now. I believe what ever openings the church had they have to choose from so it takes tome. Now she says family, where was all that family when you got married?? Btw the only reason I think Julie, sammy and Annemarie are there is cause Tracy can blackmail if they don't go. Now let's wait how Corey and fam react to this.
If she has primary custody and I don't mean primary physical custody, I mean primary and not joint she gets to decide medical and religion for their kids without his say.

He says he feels like he is in between a rock and hard place? Did he elaborate on what he's done? Tried? Her dressing these girls like her is unacceptable and would merit a judges attention for sure.

Reactions: 16
Wow, so she and her parents had planned thisfor months now. I believe what ever openings the church had they have to choose from so it takes tome. Now she says family, where was all that family when you got married?? Btw the only reason I think Julie, sammy and Annemarie are there is cause Tracy can blackmail if they don't go. Now let's wait how Corey and fam react to this.
She’ll say they didn’t approve of Corey.

He also did have them for 3 weekends straight. The weekend before MDW, MDW and the weekend after…. Is Corey still in Wyoming? Could this be why she picked this weekend?
Also, you can sign your rights off and still be on the hook for child support…. Especially your backed support.

This all feels very Spite driven.

Reactions: 23
The fact that this was calculated and hidden for months is appalling... The fact she co-ordinated her friends outfits on her sons baptism 🤔 and she put him in a fake belt, fake shoes and unironed clothes. How can none of her ass kissers see this level of narcissism? Can't you spare $100 for his first pair of Jordans for his special day?

Reactions: 24
The girls dresses are hideous!!!!! I mean come on
Julian outfit is 10x to big
Her outfit I gave no words for

And grandpa outfit WTF !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tracy today: “Oh no, don’t pay any mind to me 😊😊😊 Today is all about my son! Attention on him! 😊 I really wish people would stop recognizing me in public 😊😊
E82ADA63-BDBC-42CB-8B8A-48160139219C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
If she has primary custody and I don't mean primary physical custody, I mean primary and not joint she gets to decide medical and religion for their kids without his say.

He says he feels like he is in between a rock and hard place? Did he elaborate on what he's done? Tried? Her dressing these girls like her is unacceptable and would merit a judges attention for sure.

True, but from the beginning she had said the girls would be raised Catholic and Julian Jewish. But knowing her and as a few of you have said she just did it to be spiteful and cause she doesn't want to loose Daddys support(money). To me any civil coparenting would have continued with what Corey wanted or spoke to him or his family about baptizing him Catholic. Could it be that corey is still away cause of work, I really dont talk to him to know what's going on with him.

Reactions: 17
True, but from the beginning she had said the girls would be raised Catholic and Julian Jewish. But knowing her and as a few of you have said she just did it to be spiteful and cause she doesn't want to loose Daddys support(money). To me any civil coparenting would have continued with what Corey wanted or spoke to him or his family about baptizing him Catholic. Could it be that corey is still away cause of work, I really dont talk to him to know what's going on with him.
This is why this feels spiteful and calculated. Right down to Julie, Sammy & Annemarie in all black with Nude shoes.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.