Tracy DiMarco #92 Bitter Baby Mama + Baptism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here come the lip synching stories and we are only still in the car 🤦🏻‍♀️ She barely knows the words - also I’m not a fan of any of their outfits

Reactions: 25
Trashbag needs to check the lost and found, and see if her nose has been turned in. Whats going on with the eyebrows?
2907E9F9-8F02-4C35-BADE-1A4E7C8F5E59.jpeg
A321FAD8-0AA2-467C-BB61-353CDAA78C88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
These girls have no clue how to dress. Jeans and a tee shirt. Anyone check out Danielle’s outfit.

Reactions: 19
Here come the lip synching stories and we are only still in the car 🤦🏻‍♀️ She barely knows the words - also I’m not a fan of any of their outfits
100% believe that she’s going to hang with her friends more than actually see the band. I just saw them in CT and the show is a mix of 3 decades of their music… it’s going to be a long night of her improperly lip syncing the words

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The three scummiest friends anyone ever had. Along with Tracy’s high/low tits.

All I see when you posted those pictures @Chela4u.

Oh and Ashley, you’re better than this hot mess bunch.

YES!!! I can not for the life of me figure out why Ashley lumps herself in with them. She is light years beyond all of them

Reactions: 25
Alright let me do my best to quickly recap….. botched boobs….. more square botched boobs…. Photoshop… botched boobs…. witch move baptism….. sex toy…. Botched boobs… I think that covers everything

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really has a thing for fake sneakers that aren’t even good knockoffs 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nothings been posted since a random pic of what looks like a margarita on the ground.. interesting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.