Tracy DiMarco #77 Cruelty free lashes but what about Cruelty free Tracy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bathrobe karate belt really is something

I love me some Big Ang and no disrespect to her, hope she is resting in peace, but in that first photo of Tracy at the protest the facial resemblance really is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That bathrobe karate belt really is something

I love me some Big Ang and no disrespect to her, hope she is resting in peace, but in that first photo of Tracy at the protest the facial resemblance really is uncanny!
Bathrobe karate belt still has me dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bathrobe karate belt still has me dying 😂😂😂
me too!! Like she really thinks everyone doesn’t know that’s a bathrobe belt?? She only wears it with jeans, def trying to hide her fupa instead of wearing a shirt that actually fits her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is this? Girl zipper up your coat, it’s cold out today. Nobody cares that you are wearing a yellow crop top and your bathrobe belt. She really does have serious issues.

I’m going to need to see this guy’s pictures.
Sorry if this was posted already but I thought the cold didn’t bother her lmfao (taken from that night she wore dress to wedding without a jacket) also, why the duck couldn’t she just zip the damn jacket up???? Stupid witch always has to show the tits and tummy off.
57B90D6C-52B9-457D-8D10-32877EE9FABD.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this was posted already but I thought the cold didn’t bother her lmfao (taken from that night she wore dress to wedding without a jacket) also, why the duck couldn’t she just zip the damn jacket up???? Stupid witch always has to show the tits and tummy off.
View attachment 1105604
You know her ass was freezing then just like it was today. She just wants to show off all her “weight loss from keto for the past year.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone find Tracy in this pic? When she was recording, she was standing behind the boy with crutches and now is nowhere to be found except for Anne Marie and Julie. I'd bet she was there for 10 minutes then left.
Everyoneminustracy.jpg
Tracys10minPOV.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Trashbag is getting ready for a night out, let me pull up the popcorn and a nice glass of wine! I can already feel the tragedy! 🍷 🍿 I’m here for the tit show! 😆 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trashbag is getting ready for a night out, let me pull up the popcorn and a nice glass of wine! I can already feel the tragedy! 🍷 🍿 I’m here for the tit show! 😆 😂🤣
Ladies, please keep all of those who are blocked updated with the tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.