Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Straight up asked Brielle.
I believe her . I’ve always thought Corey was a huge loser. Do I think he loves his kids more than Tracy loves their kids? Yes, definitely. But he’s not in the union anymore, he had that job for a couple of years ; he seems like he can’t do much of anything right. And he was messing up long before gene died, so that’s not an excuse . But I do think gene lashing exasperated his issues . Just because we all hate Tracy doesn’t mean we have to think Corey is great. I’ve said it for years- those two both suck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Smitty123

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s just me, but clubbing on a Sunday afternoon seems so lame to me. What are you doing? I’m all for a brunch with friends, but dressing like a skank and clubbing at 2 in the afternoon at the age of 34 is just pathetic to me. I don’t know, that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

alwaysa14

Ladiessssss
ouuuuu glamarASS is mad, mad today…. Girl stop creeping on tattle 🤣 we’re just here for some laughs and you and your bUsSiNeSs PaRtNeR give us just that…now go beat your face with your alibaba products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

alwaysa14

Is she THAT stupid so realise she has just given us free advertising.. 🤔 😆😆😆 T-rex is absolute trash... so good luck with your business girlfriend 🖕🥴
she literally went out and got EYELASH EXTENSIONS while being in a partnership with this girls eyelash “company”, idk how she can still even want to work with Tracy. Tracy could give a fuck about her, or her eyelashes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

penne4yourthoughts

“DEFORMATION of character”
I am howling 😂😂😂 She still can’t even spell correctly when she tries to make a threat. Watch out ladies, we’re having our IP addresses tracked 😎 We already know GlamorMess gets her products from AliBaba, do you think she’s going to shop for a lawyer there too…?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t that be shoe game. Either way those are the ugliest shoes I’ve seen in my entire fucking life.

It’s so nice to see her kids at the zoo. She does literally nothing with those kids. Corey and Tara have some major issues also but they at least have those kids out doing kid things.
Hey hey don't knock the shoes I have them lol but I got them from Amazon back in 2020🤣🤣🤣🤣 and this is how I rocked them with a cute ass bodysuit and jeans and I have them in rose gold hahaha they are comfy last time I wore them was in 2021

This has been pure entertainment while we are driving back from a family day at the Strawberry festival here in Florida. We spend about 5 hrs there and guess what I got like 4 pics of the kids in the bumper cars the rest of the time we just enjoyed ourselves and made memories.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TLB1123

I totally believe Brielle! Corey was shit before he was with trash bag and still is. They belonged together, two pieces of shit. I feel bad for those kids. Tara is the only hope they have. Corey can’t take care of those kids without her and trash bag can’t take care of them without her parents. Just sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 43