Tracy DiMarco #77 Cruelty free lashes but what about Cruelty free Tracy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the “UniQuE” belt is back. What the actual duck is she wearing to an event like this. Girl has no respect, I’d be mortified if I had to walk with her.
Wtf is this? Girl zipper up your coat, it’s cold out today. Nobody cares that you are wearing a yellow crop top and your bathrobe belt. She really does have serious issues.

I’m going to need to see this guy’s pictures.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I had to log back into Tattle- if you google “Tattle Life” “tattle life Tracy Di Marco” comes up right away 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the “UniQuE” belt is back. What the actual duck is she wearing to an event like this. Girl has no respect, I’d be mortified if I had to walk with her.
As predicted, after posts about it here, she shows some support!

I must admit that weight loss is important and now that she's stopped her pose with her ass back I realize she's tall, taller than I thought.

Reactions: 18
Clean your chest animal!
Seeing the chairs and decor, she must be at some medical or administrative appointment.

View attachment 1104747

With you mentioning it, be sure that she will tweak/tinker a fake act of generosity (not sure how to tell in english...."Tinker with? Fiddle around?"
Probably hasn’t been washed since she got it.

Reactions: 12
0998AB99-E09E-4DE5-A9A0-AA0499F0D345.jpeg

I see people I know posting about the price of gas and how annoying it is. I finally replied ‘you know the price is up because of the Russia Ukraine war don’t you?’
(I’m certain she doesn’t.)

Reactions: 16
EVERYONE has their coat closed, and here comes this witch looking like the InstaHo that she is. This woman has no idea how to be decent.

Sammy: I don't know if I want a French manicure or tit stained nails.
Manicurist: Say no more, fam.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As predicted, after posts about it here, she shows some support!

I must admit that weight loss is important and now that she's stopped her pose with her ass back I realize she's tall, taller than I thought.
I think she stretches her pictures.

I can tell she’s not tall bcos standard pants are HUGE (too long) on her.

Reactions: 14
OMG she is such an embarrassment. The open coat with a crop top. The white open back sneakers no socks in the winter? What are thooooooooooooose?! Where did she think she was going? And then the phone in everyone’s face videotaping. Spinning around to videotape it all. You cannot tell me Julie and her mom aren’t embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But when you have to buy followers it shows you are not an influencer. I just can’t wrap my head around how you are influencing bots that you bought. Make it make sense 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s going to that hidden garden club tonight.

It said something about a masquerade party. Which face she’s going to use from her filters

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a straight bleeping pig to wear this here, no class or respect. Always out to pick up some new dick along the way. I hope some old heads there choke her out wit that damn karate belt to teach her some respect. There really aren’t words anymore to describe her level of pigness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks stupid and disrespectful as duck. It’s like she only showed up to be seen and probably because she read here about how we've pointed out that she’s shown Julie zero support in all this.

Reactions: 28
I'm confused what nationality is Julie? I'm sure I've heard T on that awful podcast refer to her as a small Russian doll?

Reactions: 13
I'm confused what nationality is Julie? I'm sure I've heard T on that awful podcast refer to her as a small Russian doll?
Julie is Ukrainian, I know many Ukrainians from Brooklyn call themselves Russian, it wasn’t that long ago that Ukraine was under Soviet rule. Brighton Beach which is a heavily Russian enclave is known as Little Odessa.

Reactions: 19
Everyone is bundle up and she’s in a bleeping crop top, coat open, because she just has to show off. Disgusting pig

Those nails are hideous
Can you imagine how happy she is with that look. LMAO--- she thinks she did something... poor thing...:ROFLMAO:😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.