Tracy DiMarco #77 Cruelty free lashes but what about Cruelty free Tracy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #77 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney.
The last thread didn't last long because Catherine the Dirty was successful and very busy this week.

-Pretend to take care of her children.
-Pretend to work.
-Pretend to move
-Pretend to shower.
-Pretend to follow a Keto diet.
-Pretend to be nice.
-Pretend to be the victim.
-Pretend to be size 4.
-Pretend to be sicilian.
-Pretend to be loyal.
takes forever!

Ladies, safe place here, feel like home, take a seat, a drink and enjoy!

@SmotPoker29 The ring is yours if you feel the inspiration rising. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I would LOVE to see Tracy get called out by Julie and Ron. Tara has been working to get something in SI. It baffles me that Tracy hasn’t mentioned virtually nothing. SAMMY had posted virtually nothing… shows a lot of guts there 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clean your chest animal!
Seeing the chairs and decor, she must be at some medical or administrative appointment.

Screenshot_20220305-191537_Samsung Internet.jpg

I would LOVE to see Tracy get called out by Julie and Ron. Tara has been working to get something in SI. It baffles me that Tracy hasn’t mentioned virtually nothing. SAMMY had posted virtually nothing… shows a lot of guts there 🙄
With you mentioning it, be sure that she will tweak/tinker a fake act of generosity (not sure how to tell in english...."Tinker with? Fiddle around?"

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
B896E070-B689-49FD-9B08-A2AB961E9810.png
Apparently this is the girl Tracy worked with for this whole massage… she wants to be an influencer so bad… she doesn’t have what it takes… and I’m talking from a mental standpoint. So many content creators have been having to take breaks because they’re burnt out or just don’t know what to create… she’s a useless twit nugget that was once again handed something in life without having to actually work for it.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1104801Apparently this is the girl Tracy worked with for this whole massage… she wants to be an influencer so bad… she doesn’t have what it takes… and I’m talking from a mental standpoint. So many content creators have been having to take breaks because they’re burnt out or just don’t know what to create… she’s a useless twit nugget that was once again handed something in life without having to actually work for it.
At what point does Maloney admit she doesn’t have what it takes to be an influencer and moves on to better herself in something different.

Reactions: 21
They won’t say anything and remain friends with her. She never faces any consequences. Ever. Her parents pay for her and encourage her failures. Her friends never call her out. I mean they know she doesn’t look like her pictures. Never has. It’s like the story The Emperor’s New Clothes. No one wants to tell the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel it will happen and I can't wait for it!!!

Reactions: 12
Clean your chest animal!
Seeing the chairs and decor, she must be at some medical or administrative appointment.

View attachment 1104747

With you mentioning it, be sure that she will tweak/tinker a fake act of generosity (not sure how to tell in english...."Tinker with? Fiddle around?"
Could it be her pre op assessment for her boo. Job

Reactions: 12
They won’t say anything and remain friends with her. She never faces any consequences. Ever. Her parents pay for her and encourage her failures. Her friends never call her out. I mean they know she doesn’t look like her pictures. Never has. It’s like the story The Emperor’s New Clothes. No one wants to tell the truth.
She’s too unhinged to say anything to. Look at how she dragged Corey.. had videos saved and everything. You don’t think she has that on Sammy, Julie, BB? Her parents? She’s dirty (physically & figuratively)… because she’s never had any real consequences of her actions with the exception of her divorce from Corey which happened literally because he said it and she did it just to be a spiteful twit…. She’s never faced consequences. So as long as nobody holds her to her words… she’s always going to get away with it

Reactions: 24
Is trashy hinting she has a new booty call. #rebounding
Why does this witch constantly act like a girl still in high school trying to be cool???? Still continuing to worry about finding a man, a rebound, a what the duck ever instead of caring about her children. Funny how she makes fun of people living at their parents house and thats EXACTLY what she's doing now. C L O W N.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
061F7D11-0B10-4CF1-BF6F-BDFAD1FD7F92.png
And once again, even at an event to “support” her friend and what she’s going through, she cannot put her damn phone down. Do you see ANYONE with their phone out recording random people?! She has serious issues

• Angry
Reactions: 36
the “UniQuE” belt is back. What the actual duck is she wearing to an event like this. Girl has no respect, I’d be mortified if I had to walk with her.
The bleep has arrived- she deffo has a screw loose

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.