Tracy DiMarco #76 Oompa Loompa and her Litebrite Purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the SAG awards?! The first actor who won was dead, no CI. He had his interpreter say his speech for him. I just tested up watching him.

Reactions: 4
HIIII YALL! WWOWWWIE we moved through the last thread 😂 I am currently in the process of finishing reading the comments from the last thread and I am dying 😂 I was out last night so I unfortunately missed all of Tbags shenanigans. Spoiler…I did NOT film my whole evening out but it wasn’t as *glamourous* as Trashy’s…I was celebrating my boyfriends friends 33rd birthday bowling. Everyone brought their children….shocking I know. I can’t believe my friends actually wanna be WITH their kids. They’re also TERRIBLE parents as NONE of them took photos of their cuties bowling! They just enjoyed the moment with them! I was DISGUSTED and HORRIFIED that no one documented every second. I do wish I could’ve invited Skylar and her friends to join us 😔

Wasn’t trashy a PLUS ONE? So wouldn’t she not really know anyone at this wedding? Like why is she grabbing the people who were sitting at her table to take pics and videos with? They were probably like wtf who brought this toe-looking-skank? This wedding also looked black tie or maybe black tie optional. The other guests looked like they were dressed to the nines but of course our girl had to have her udders and cottage cheese clam sandwich hanging out 🤢 sorry for the visual lol. Sure was interesting and entertaining tit though 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
If you go to her page look at her highlights. There's alot of videos
I looked. 1. She dresses way better than Tracy ever will. 2. She does look better smiling but I like her best when she shows her teeth and smiles. 3. She's gone on some really amazing trips, meanwhile trashy just drinks herself to death and tries to pretend she's at these spectacular places andddddd she's just down the shore haha

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That's a good way to describe it. They need a good scrub. Like a really really good one.
Anyone else used to feel this way about Katy Perry? Don't get me wrong love me some Katie but that makeup looked like it was literally spackled on. Then she did the proactive commercials and I better understood why it was just so caked.

Reactions: 10
So a tattler said they went into a rabbit hole on Tracy's TikTok and I ended up doing the same. It's crazy how her body changed in each photo even from then to now. She def had wls. Also I love how TikTok put a warning on her video she took while driving. bleeping idiot
Only thing that didn’t change is that she always looks like she needs a pressure washer hose down. Greasy hair, nasty lashes & crusty nails. Sophia Loren would never.

Reactions: 18
I had three boys and boys get dirty, but you don’t let them sleep in dirty filthy clothes. And he doesn’t even look like he’s been bathed. Why are GiGi and Papa letting her get away with this.

I don’t think he was sleeping, she just had the sopranos theme song on the post

Reactions: 8
I looked. 1. She dresses way better than Tracy ever will. 2. She does look better smiling but I like her best when she shows her teeth and smiles. 3. She's gone on some really amazing trips, meanwhile trashy just drinks herself to death and tries to pretend she's at these spectacular places andddddd she's just down the shore haha
Yes exactly!!! I find something endearing about her and it has nothing to do with Tracy. I been following her for a while even before all this. I'm a lowkey Angela fan 🤣. I fell like if she stole crabs it's a little fucked up, but she and Tracy weren't tight like that. Something tells me she may have fucked around with him before Tracy. Idk. I would love to know the real story. Lol

Reactions: 12
So a tattler said they went into a rabbit hole on Tracy's TikTok and I ended up doing the same. It's crazy how her body changed in each photo even from then to now. She def had wls. Also I love how TikTok put a warning on her video she took while driving. bleeping idiot
Me. I’m the Tattler. Rabbit holes are my thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I’m gonna take one for the team and go after papa Maloney and become her step mother 😂🤣😂 and my first line of business is to make him cut her off completely 🍾 kick rocks trash bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I really believe the relationship wasn’t as serious as trashy made it out to be. In crabbys mind they weren’t exclusive and the whole hijacking his comment section on every photo was just making him dislike her more and more. Then he met mlocke and I still can’t tell if they really did have a threesome but I definitely think they started speaking on the side after that night and trashy found out.

Reactions: 35
I really believe the relationship wasn’t as serious as trashy made it out to be. In crabbys mind they weren’t exclusive and the whole hijacking his comment section on every photo was just making him dislike her more and more. Then he met mlocke and I still can’t tell if they really did have a threesome but I definitely think they started speaking on the side after that night and trashy found out.
I agree with this..... I don't think they were exclusive. I think Crabby was still trying to feel her out and the longer it went on, the more he realized she was bat tit crazy. Personally, I think he's using Michelle to get to Angela. He seems like someone who is trying to get some type of famous.

Tracy is going to do this to any man she is with. She can not help herself. She needs to seek therapy for her behavior.

She’s never mentioned the movie CODA but now that they’re winning awards it’s going to be all over her stories. 🙄🙄🙄
I was thinking the same thing.... I have been dying to watch it, but I haven't had the time, or I am so tired and that's a movie I don't want to fall asleep watching. I love Marlee Matlin... ever since I saw her on The West Wing when I was a kid.

My mom's 16 year old sister died by a drunk driver back in '84. When the police came to tell my grandma she had a literal heart attack. @ColorlessGreenIdeas you are correct. Families are never the same. My grandma didn't know a ton of English but running out to wave you off, whoever you were she was suuuuuuure to tell you to put your seatbelt on in her broken English.

My grandma wrote a beautiful poem for my aunt's gravestone in Spanish. My grandma passed Jan 2020 and even though she had a husband, at her request she was buried on top of my aunt. Now we grapple with changing the gravestone to include my grandma's name or leave it be.

Please ladies wear your seatbelt ♥🌹.
This is absolutely heartbreaking. I’m so sorry for you and your family having to endure these losses. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's so weirdly obsessed with his size... like does she want him to be a damn linebacker in the NFL or something? Is it his shoe that's a size 7? I have a hard time believing hes nothing more than a 5T, maybe a kid's 4...
Well there’s a difference between his actual size and the size Tbag buys him. We saw how he was dressed in clothing clearly two sizes too big for the ugly photo shoot. She has a weird obsession with making him seem bigger than he is and his “swag”

Reactions: 29
718A622C-EB66-4F10-B86D-0A624ED7BFD3.jpeg

I’ve been busy and need to catch up like 2 threads. I’m honestly appalled this chick acted this way at someone’s wedding. I couldn’t even finishing watching her stories. She’s disgusting and has zero class.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Burnitdown7 I agree! Crabs is a clout chaser and I think he's trying to get to Angela. Angela would NEVER!!!! Lol I feel this due to his little comments about Tracy like "the most famous woman I know" and tit like that. If you're really into someone none of that would matter. At least to me it wouldn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.