Tracy DiMarco #76 Oompa Loompa and her Litebrite Purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to tell you ladies that I have been super emotional lately. This is the time of year I work the most (tax season) and I’m on several hormones I’ve never ever taken in my life, and I have a sister who is a complete narcissist she reminds me of T to a literal t… minus all the leopard and rhinestones (those all were given to me).

Just sitting here on my first day off in 7 days you all make me laugh, you are all so relatable, and you don’t even know how you REAL women are helping me.

Thank you all. I seriously love this “COMMUNITY”. 🏆🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's really disgusting shes getting all this stuff done instead of helping her best friends homeland. Really shows she isn't a true friend and uses people as long as it benefits her.

Reactions: 25
I’m interested to know what Tracy has planned with the kids this summer that “the kids are going to have the best summer of their lives”. Which only came after her post about being single and this summer is going to be a 🎥. I bet her idea of the kids having the best summer is being at the shore house. Only because she’s planning on going clubbing every night at the shore. The kids will be inside. All day. Of course. As usual. With the occasional trip with them to the beach for a photo op. Get some videos of them playing and selfies of herself so she can put together more video montages with some catchy soundtrack. So all the saddies can watch and say “you’re such a good mom”. Because let’s be serious here. She’s doing duck all with those kids this summer. There will be no soccer. No softball. No bike riding. No scootering. No rollerblading. No splash parks. No amusement parks. No boat rides. Well, lots of boat rides, just not for the kids. duck them. Right Tracy?

It’s not really a boat ride if the boat is docked and going no where tho.

I wonder how she’s going to fit in all her procedures and partying??? She’s gonna be strapped for time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m interested to know what Tracy has planned with the kids this summer that “the kids are going to have the best summer of their lives”. Which only came after her post about being single and this summer is going to be a 🎥. I bet her idea of the kids having the best summer is being at the shore house. Only because she’s planning on going clubbing every night at the shore. The kids will be inside. All day. Of course. As usual. With the occasional trip with them to the beach for a photo op. Get some videos of them playing and selfies of herself so she can put together more video montages with some catchy soundtrack. So all the saddies can watch and say “you’re such a good mom”. Because let’s be serious here. She’s doing duck all with those kids this summer. There will be no soccer. No softball. No bike riding. No scootering. No rollerblading. No splash parks. No amusement parks. No boat rides. Well, lots of boat rides, just not for the kids. duck them. Right Tracy?

It’s not really a boat ride if the boat is docked and going no where tho.

I wonder how she’s going to fit in all her procedures and partying??? She’s gonna be strapped for time.

You're right lol you hit the nail on the head! Idk what she means by it's going to be the best summer for them 🙄🙄. My son will be 2 in August and I can't wait for this summer with him because he's litle older he can run around now and I can't wait for the summer weekends going to the pool park and beach with him and maybe a water park exploring lol this is the best part of life! -_-

Reactions: 13
8D97E590-AC0B-473F-8336-675E19E51A79.jpeg
D58E4717-2FAD-4B5A-9468-0DE7E146941E.jpeg

“yOuR mAn iS iN mY DmS”

well Tracy if my man can’t spell wreath, I don’t want him. You can keep him and his reef 🤣

5EFCD88A-4474-4502-8133-0C1BB09B2583.png

at mommy and daddy’s house again… kids are with Corey. And she’s laying on their couch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What’s her excuse this weekend being at mommies and daddies when her kids are with Corey
EE2D264E-2005-4B54-B0EA-23A8D09AF965.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow so exciting GlamorMess is launching “cutlery free” lashes. No forks, spoons, and knives allowed around here, ladies. Such a nice gesture to the cutlery free community.
Thanks God, us tattlers, are here to improve her "business".

I have to tell you ladies that I have been super emotional lately. This is the time of year I work the most (tax season) and I’m on several hormones I’ve never ever taken in my life, and I have a sister who is a complete narcissist she reminds me of T to a literal t… minus all the leopard and rhinestones (those all were given to me).

Just sitting here on my first day off in 7 days you all make me laugh, you are all so relatable, and you don’t even know how you REAL women are helping me.

Thank you all. I seriously love this “COMMUNITY”. 🏆🏆
❤ We are for each other like (choose one) a good orgasm, a good glass of wine, a foot massage, a $100 gift card!

LADIES!!!!!!!
NAME FOR THREAD 77!!!!!!!

Wow so exciting GlamorMess is launching “cutlery free” lashes. No forks, spoons, and knives allowed around here, ladies. Such a nice gesture to the cutlery free community.
"Cultery free" 🤣 What is that? Free from a cult? Pffffff but she thinks she is a boss babe! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's really disgusting shes getting all this stuff done instead of helping her best friends homeland. Really shows she isn't a true friend and uses people as long as it benefits her.
Sadly you won’t see any of them wake up from this. Julie is literally seeming devastated with what’s going on in her home country. But they’ll still be her BFFs. Which to me is just one of the reasons she will never change. When people excuse your bad behavior you don’t think it’s bad. I feel bad for what’s happening in Ukraine but not for the fact she has a horrible friend. They’re to blame for allowing her behaviors and not calling her out.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.