Tracy DiMarco #76 Oompa Loompa and her Litebrite Purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say this but Michelle is....not attractive. Her and Tracy have such rough features
I think when she's taking pics and not smiling she looks very hard. Strong features. Then I look at her videos when she's talking and smiling and I think she's gorgeous. She definitely has an interesting face

Reactions: 18
I think when she's taking pics and not smiling she looks very hard. Strong features. Then I look at her videos when she's talking and smiling and I think she's gorgeous. She definitely has an interesting face

I gotta see her smiling, that does change a face for sure

Reactions: 11
My mom's 16 year old sister died by a drunk driver back in '84. When the police came to tell my grandma she had a literal heart attack. @ColorlessGreenIdeas you are correct. Families are never the same. My grandma didn't know a ton of English but running out to wave you off, whoever you were she was suuuuuuure to tell you to put your seatbelt on in her broken English.

My grandma wrote a beautiful poem for my aunt's gravestone in Spanish. My grandma passed Jan 2020 and even though she had a husband, at her request she was buried on top of my aunt. Now we grapple with changing the gravestone to include my grandma's name or leave it be.

Please ladies wear your seatbelt ♥🌹.
My deepest sympathies to your mother and grandmother, and whole family, @littlesweetp. ❤ Thank you for sharing. You just never get over that loss, especially of a young person who had their whole life ahead of them. It really humbles you seeing car crash victims - I have NEVER EVER driven impaired but I used to speed too much when I was younger. Now I drive speed limit always. It is never worth the convenience, never worth saving 50 bucks, never worth getting somewhere 5 mins sooner.

Those two assholes should rot for risking that alone. The poor judgment is appalling.

I can't decide which of her behaviors is more disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Welcome to the thread #76 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney.

New record, the last thread only lasted two days!

My sweet @SmotPoker29 place is yours if you want to honor us with one of your incomparable recaps!

Thank you @SippinHawtTea for the thread title suggestion!

Tattlers, please, if you can, report Maloney for fraud on the link below: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

I wish you all a "Bonne nuit mes chéries" because it's time for bed here! 🥰😘

Tagging you here
@queeniefoofoo
@Missassypants
@remi85
@trainwreck express
@BuzzingEmBee
@CBoogie3
@Crusty old raisins
@Piff paff puff
@littlesweetp
@Burnitdown7
@TeawitMe
And you all my lovely tattlers because i was enable to share the link on the previous thread!

@Flogirl79
@Gigi0380
@Gimme All the Tea
@Thetruthwillsetyoufree
@Funnybird123
Thank you simi! It’s insane how fast that last thread flew but my my trashy has been extra trashy as of late! So in our last thread we had melony declaring war on Michelle by trying to have her shot at being in inked magazine killed by sharing to vote for her competition! Well we here at tattle don’t enjoy petty games and we proved that her saddies and fake follower are no match for the almighty tattle babes! Side note here I’m not pressed if Michelle gets any further in the competition I’m just glad we stopped Tracy’s sabotage. Then Tracy’s tacky ass purse that cost many many hundreds of dollars more then it should. And the train wreck of a dress that she of course first had to wear in brown as it matches her insta but alas she had a stain but lucky for Tracy she had a back up still in the bag so she shook it out and off she went! So much to say about the wedding but I think 🤮 sums it up pretty well then the icing on the cake these ass hats then got behind the wheel jeopardizing many innocent lives! Tracy darlin how do you not see how much you annoy those around you with your disgusting annoying behaviour! Most people don’t enjoy having a camera shoved in their face all night!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate to say this but Michelle is....not attractive. Her and Tracy have such rough features
I agree tbh! They’re both not cute to me. I think his daughter’s mother looks better than them both but that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♀️ She doesn’t want his broke ass though I’m sure. I think it’s the fillers forsure that makes them look rough. Probably the caked on makeup too! You would think by late 20s-30s these ladies would realize less is more when it comes to makeup.

Reactions: 22
Is Michelle cross-eyed or does she have a lazy eye? Anyone else notice this?
Yeah I noticed.

I agree tbh! They’re both not cute to me. I think his daughter’s mother looks better than them both but that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♀️ She doesn’t want his broke ass though I’m sure. I think it’s the fillers forsure that makes them look rough. Probably the caked on makeup too! You would think by late 20s-30s these ladies would realize less is more when it comes to makeup.
Yeah, ever hear of Kim Wolv? She's a jersey girl and looks completely different than these two. She's beautiful... look her up on ig. It's almost like Michelle, Brielle, and Tracy are trying to fulfill some kinda weird "aesthetic" that's out of style already.

Reactions: 17
I think these ladies don't know when to stop. I'm guessing it becomes addictive or they just don't see it on themselves the way others see it. Nothing wrong with implants but don't get double g's, lol, nothing wrong with a little of this a little of that, but they have to learn when to stop. I was looking at that Angela babicz or whatever her name is and her face is hideous to me as well. I'm so uncomfortable watching her talk with those lips. It's too freaking much. I imagine if you try and tell any of these ladies this, you'd be accused of being a hater. Sometimes certain things just look so unnatural it looks horrible. Meaning, I know some want to go for the wow factor and be over the top and not look natural, but there's still a way to do that without going completely overboard to the point of hideous. Not sure if I'm making sense. I suck at putting my thoughts into words and yet I'm so long winded.😄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think these ladies don't know when to stop. I'm guessing it becomes addictive or they just don't see it on themselves the way others see it. Nothing wrong with implants but don't get double g's, lol, nothing wrong with a little of this a little of that, but they have to learn when to stop. I was looking at that Angela babicz or whatever her name is and her face is hideous to me as well. I'm so uncomfortable watching her talk with those lips. It's too freaking much. I imagine if you try and tell any of these ladies this, you'd be accused of being a hater. Sometimes certain things just look so unnatural it looks horrible. Meaning, I know some want to go for the wow factor and be over the top and not look natural, but there's still a way to do that without going completely overboard to the point of hideous. Not sure if I'm making sense. I suck at putting my thoughts into words and yet I'm so long winded.😄🤦‍♀️
Big T, Angela, Michelle, Angelina from JS all look the same but a slightly different (worse) version of each other. I don’t understand getting a bunch of work done to look like everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah I noticed.

Yeah, ever hear of Kim Wolv? She's a jersey girl and looks completely different than these two. She's beautiful... look her up on ig. It's almost like Michelle, Brielle, and Tracy are trying to fulfill some kinda weird "aesthetic" that's out of style already.
Wow just looked her up! She’s very pretty, in a “natural, classic put yourself together way”. They could learn alot from her. Alot of her outfits are sexy too without being over the top. Take notes Tray!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
If you guys wanna see a scarily accurate look-alike of Angela, look up @tianna.inman on Instagram!

Reactions: 8
Wow just looked her up! She’s very pretty, in a “natural, classic put yourself together way”. They could learn alot from her. Alot of her outfits are sexy too without being over the top. Take notes Tray!
She is super pretty! The other girls look like they need a good scrub. They don't know how to dress with class. Simply called "dressing normal" as I would call it. 😂 Sometimes seems their goal is to look dirty and fake when they could tone it down a few notches and look so much better.

Reactions: 15
Lol. I know what you mean. Tbh I think bith girls do their makeup kind of harshly along with having that dark hair. There's a pic on Michelle's ig where she doesn't have so much makeup on and I think she looks pretty. Tracy looks better with less makeup too. However Maloney's nose is eeek to me.
I don’t wana talk bad about our girl Michelle but I agree 😩 I will say I think her body is more “authentic” compared to catfish Maloney! 😉

Reactions: 18
Yup, gorgeous girl right there. She's a nurse, has her life together doesn't act like filth on her stories. Very classy girl.

Reactions: 14
She is super pretty! The other girls look like they need a good scrub. They don't know how to dress with class. Simply called "dressing normal" as I would call it. 😂 Sometimes seems their goal is to look dirty and fake when they could tone it down a few notches and look so much better.
That's a good way to describe it. They need a good scrub. Like a really really good one.

If you go to her page look at her highlights. There's alot of videos
Going

Tracy friends power move Matt also follows her and likes her photos
Yeah, I noticed a whole lot of guys I know sweat her and for good reason haha. Slammin body, pretty face.

Reactions: 12
Anyone see Julian's dirty sweatpants in her story. I know he's a kid wearing white sweats but according to the caption he just woke up. She can wear an $800 purse but he has to wear stained dirty sweatpants to bed ? It's sad .
I had three boys and boys get dirty, but you don’t let them sleep in dirty filthy clothes. And he doesn’t even look like he’s been bathed. Why are GiGi and Papa letting her get away with this.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.