Tracy DiMarco #76 Oompa Loompa and her Litebrite Purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the thread #76 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney.

New record, the last thread only lasted two days!

My sweet @SmotPoker29 place is yours if you want to honor us with one of your incomparable recaps!

Thank you @SippinHawtTea for the thread title suggestion!

Tattlers, please, if you can, report Maloney for fraud on the link below: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

I wish you all a "Bonne nuit mes chéries" because it's time for bed here! 🥰😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone remember when Tracy and Corey moved into that house?

mage also has to pay HOA feesevery month! 🤔
That was her and Corey who rented it in February of 2019 when the listing was removed. Well her, Corey and Corey's mom. I know she doesn't have the credit but I just can't get over how much money is dumped on rent when she could have a house even larger with a mortgage for that much money. If her stupid parents do anything for her the least they could do is help her buy a home. Her bills have to be close to 5gs a month with that rent. Phone bill, gas, electric, water, car note, car insurance, basic groceries, cable and/or internet, gas money, etc...not counting her slush fund money and alibabba attire.

Reactions: 23
Anyone see Julian's dirty sweatpants in her story. I know he's a kid wearing white sweats but according to the caption he just woke up. She can wear an $800 purse but he has to wear stained dirty sweatpants to bed ? It's sad .

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Welcome to the thread #76 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney.

New record, the last thread only lasted two days!

My sweet @SmotPoker29 place is yours if you want to honor us with one of your incomparable recaps!

Thank you @SippinHawtTea for the thread title suggestion!

Tattlers, please, if you can, report Maloney for fraud on the link below: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

I wish you all a "Bonne nuit mes chéries" because it's time for bed here! 🥰😘

Tagging you here
@queeniefoofoo
@Missassypants
@remi85
@trainwreck express
@BuzzingEmBee
@CBoogie3
@Crusty old raisins
@Piff paff puff
@littlesweetp
@Burnitdown7
@TeawitMe
And you all my lovely tattlers because i was enable to share the link on the previous thread!

@Flogirl79
@Gigi0380
@Gimme All the Tea
@Thetruthwillsetyoufree
@Funnybird123
❤❤❤❤ You're the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So a tattler said they went into a rabbit hole on Tracy's TikTok and I ended up doing the same. It's crazy how her body changed in each photo even from then to now. She def had wls. Also I love how TikTok put a warning on her video she took while driving. bleeping idiot

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The face you make when the boogie sugar mixed with espresso kicks in 😳
She and Ant had to do it so they wouldn’t pass out drunk

So a tattler said they went into a rabbit hole on Tracy's TikTok and I ended up doing the same. It's crazy how her body changed in each photo even from then to now. She def had wls. Also I love how TikTok put a warning on her video she took while driving. bleeping idiot
SICILIAN SKIN LMFAO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone see Julian's dirty sweatpants in her story. I know he's a kid wearing white sweats but according to the caption he just woke up. She can wear an $800 purse but he has to wear stained dirty sweatpants to bed ? It's sad .
The reference she was making was that it’s a sopranos song. So he’s like an Italian gangster…that’s how I took it, not that he just woke up from a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mom's 16 year old sister died by a drunk driver back in '84. When the police came to tell my grandma she had a literal heart attack. @ColorlessGreenIdeas you are correct. Families are never the same. My grandma didn't know a ton of English but running out to wave you off, whoever you were she was suuuuuuure to tell you to put your seatbelt on in her broken English.

My grandma wrote a beautiful poem for my aunt's gravestone in Spanish. My grandma passed Jan 2020 and even though she had a husband, at her request she was buried on top of my aunt. Now we grapple with changing the gravestone to include my grandma's name or leave it be.

Please ladies wear your seatbelt ♥🌹.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My mom's 16 year old sister died by a drunk driver back in '84. When the police came to tell my grandma she had a literal heart attack. @ColorlessGreenIdeas you are correct. Families are never the same. My grandma didn't know a ton of English but running out to wave you off, whoever you were she was suuuuuuure to tell you to put your seatbelt on in her broken English.

My grandma wrote a beautiful poem for my aunt's gravestone in Spanish. My grandma passed Jan 2020 and even though she had a husband, at her request she was buried on top of my aunt. Now we grapple with changing the gravestone to include my grandma's name or leave it be.

Please ladies wear your seatbelt ♥🌹.
Tracy doesn’t think about these things, obviously neither does Ant. Both so bleeping selfish. I feel the same about assholes using their phone while driving. PUT IT DOWN. Especially Tracy. There is no excuse. You fuckint video or text or phone call can wait until you are safely parked

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate to say this but Michelle is....not attractive. Her and Tracy have such rough features
Lol. I know what you mean. Tbh I think bith girls do their makeup kind of harshly along with having that dark hair. There's a pic on Michelle's ig where she doesn't have so much makeup on and I think she looks pretty. Tracy looks better with less makeup too. However Maloney's nose is eeek to me.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think this has been said yet, but everything that’s happened with MLockeee is giving me such de ja vu of Brielle lol (minus the fact that Brielle wasn’t who Corey cheated on Tracy with, whereas MLockeee is allegedly who Crabs cheated on her with). But both are like younger, thinner versions of Tracy that she tries to be just like, because her men flock to them over her. And both Brielle and MLockeee have only tit-talked Tracy in DMs to fans, but never publicly like she does. I’d say MLockeee is prob the most attractive of the 3 of them (obvi more attractive than Tracy) but none of them are really my woman-crush “type” if that makes sense lol. Like a few of you said, they all kinda have a harsh look about them. Obviously she goes for men who have a very specific type lol

Reactions: 33
Lol. I know what you mean. Tbh I think bith girls do their makeup kind of harshly along with having that dark hair. There's a pic on Michelle's ig where she doesn't have so much makeup on and I think she looks pretty. Tracy looks better with less makeup too. However Maloney's nose is eeek to me.

I went and looked at her pictures again and I figured out what it is. It's the really thick eyebrows and the terrible lip fillers. She had normal brows at one point and looked so much better. Betting she looked even better without the lip fillers too. I don't get why girls duck their faces up like this...

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.