Tracy DiMarco #73 Lonely Maloney & the Clubrat Crab 🦀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This breakup is so embarrassing. The fact that she isn’t dragging him proves she is 100% at fault. And I’m sure the daughter is just trying to stay in Tracy’s good graces because she thinks she’s ‘rich’ and can use her to her advantage for gifts or crappy hand me down clothes or SOMETHING. Who wants to stay friends with their half assed loser dad’s 2 month skank of an ex?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This breakup is so embarrassing. The fact that she isn’t dragging him proves she is 100% at fault. And I’m sure the daughter is just trying to stay in Tracy’s good graces because she thinks she’s ‘rich’ and can use her to her advantage for gifts or crappy hand me down clothes or SOMETHING. Who wants to stay friends with their half assed loser dad’s 2 month skank of an ex?
Those ratty Reese’s pieces clothing will be rags by the time Syrus is born lol. I think Tracy did a promise to her that she would have cupcakes by Kayla and balloon arch for the baby shower. And as a 21 year old would be, she is remaining on good terms with her to get her balloons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What rock has she been living under??? Her ex🤣 is supposedly a big football fan & she pretends to be but she had no idea who was performing at the half time show???? Yeah ok tray. My dead grandparents even know who’s performing. GTFOH.
It’s the “papi” mention for me. Is she referring to Julie’s BABY as papi?! This girl sinks lower every day. Stfu Maloney you slob disgrace.

Reactions: 25
I don't think she's saying anything yet so they can tease another big reveal in the "podcast" we all know they have no other content.

Reactions: 24
Thank you!! I do feel inspired... *ahem*

Seventy three threads in and the "fun don't stop", ladies! What's new in Trashy Tracy Town? Tracy admits she's getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck. Still hasn't admitted to WLS and keeps telling people she's been in ketosis for over a year. The alcohol, tacos, and Italian food determined THASSALIEEEEE MAURY! 😂 Sad thing is, she's been photoshopping her body to what she wants to look like and if she ever gets to that goal with surgery, she will continue to photoshop her body because she has ✨issues✨.

Everyone keeps asking about the threesome. IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED. However, it sure did look like Tracy was okay with Crabtree and MLocke getting close at the club. Both Tracy and MLocke were dressed similar, almost as if they planned it? Maybe Tracy was trying to live out his fantasy of twin latinas? Who bleeping knows. All we do know is, the threesome is speculated, but very likely since Tracy has talked about bringing other women into the bedroom before 🙄...and funny how it ultimately cost her her marriage but she doesn't learn 😂

So assuming the threesome happened and a few days later Craberto & Trashy called it quits... we think it's safe to assume the threesome was the demise of this whirlwind romance. Why you ask? Well Dollar General Crab said Tracy "hired" someone to hack his IG and probably saw some things that weren't okay. I don't think anyone was hired. I think Roberto is just an idiot and didn't have 2-factor authentication set up. Also, a Tattler mentioned that Tracy wasn't following MLocke anymore. Could it be that Tracy logged into his IG and saw a follow-up convo between him and the girl saying "wow that was amazing bla bla bla"? Idk it was a thought of mine.

Anyway - Trashy and Crabby broke up guys, as we all expected. Waiting for the blow up and meltdown lol one of them is bound to crack. He's getting so many crazy psycho messages from the saddies 😂 Tracy got two dozen roses and a teddy bear delivered to her after her break up... what a wasteful way to spend your child tax credit...sending yourself flowers so you look desirable 😂😂😂

Thanks to Tracy saying "I don't want to say anything because of his daughter".. Crab's daughter got an influx of messages and had to post a PSA for us I guess? Sis, you're 21 and have A LOT to learn, we do not care what you do with your life. There were people on here who were saying fucked up things about her having a baby so young, and I believe some Tattlers set that person straight. The problem is not about her or her pregnancy, it's about how Tracy infiltrated a family, how she always does, and inserted herself (calling herself a grandma to an unborn baby of a girl who she met once at a gender reveal 😭). If anything, we are telling you to block those messages and focus on your and your kid. The saddies are mad that Craberto fucked up & they are using THEIR burners to send you hateful messages. Direct your energy elsewhere, Sy. *sigh* 😩 This is what Big T does though, post people's business and then takes no responsibility for the hate they get (Matt, Sy, etc.)

Waiting for her to go out on Valentine's Day and make a fool of herself. Anyone have the spreadsheet for days she had the kids in January? Or did I miss it?

What do we think T is gonna do next? Post thirst traps or go all "best mom ever; focusing on us four, fourever" shtick? Will there be a podcast about Crabby Daddy? Will Tracy finally get punched in the mouth? 😂
God I love your recaps. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Seventy three threads in and the "fun don't stop", ladies! What's new in Trashy Tracy Town? Tracy admits she's getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck. Still hasn't admitted to WLS and keeps telling people she's been in ketosis for over a year. The alcohol, tacos, and Italian food determined THASSALIEEEEE MAURY! 😂 Sad thing is, she's been photoshopping her body to what she wants to look like and if she ever gets to that goal with surgery, she will continue to photoshop her body because she has ✨issues✨.

Everyone keeps asking about the threesome. IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED. However, it sure did look like Tracy was okay with Crabtree and MLocke getting close at the club. Both Tracy and MLocke were dressed similar, almost as if they planned it? Maybe Tracy was trying to live out his fantasy of twin latinas? Who bleeping knows. All we do know is, the threesome is speculated, but very likely since Tracy has talked about bringing other women into the bedroom before 🙄...and funny how it ultimately cost her her marriage but she doesn't learn 😂

So assuming the threesome happened and a few days later Craberto & Trashy called it quits... we think it's safe to assume the threesome was the demise of this whirlwind romance. Why you ask? Well Dollar General Crab said Tracy "hired" someone to hack his IG and probably saw some things that weren't okay. I don't think anyone was hired. I think Roberto is just an idiot and didn't have 2-factor authentication set up. Also, a Tattler mentioned that Tracy wasn't following MLocke anymore. Could it be that Tracy logged into his IG and saw a follow-up convo between him and the girl saying "wow that was amazing bla bla bla"? Idk it was a thought of mine.

Anyway - Trashy and Crabby broke up guys, as we all expected. Waiting for the blow up and meltdown lol one of them is bound to crack. He's getting so many crazy psycho messages from the saddies 😂 Tracy got two dozen roses and a teddy bear delivered to her after her break up... what a wasteful way to spend your child tax credit...sending yourself flowers so you look desirable 😂😂😂

Thanks to Tracy saying "I don't want to say anything because of his daughter".. Crab's daughter got an influx of messages and had to post a PSA for us I guess? Sis, you're 21 and have A LOT to learn, we do not care what you do with your life. There were people on here who were saying fucked up things about her having a baby so young, and I believe some Tattlers set that person straight. The problem is not about her or her pregnancy, it's about how Tracy infiltrated a family, how she always does, and inserted herself (calling herself a grandma to an unborn baby of a girl who she met once at a gender reveal 😭). If anything, we are telling you to block those messages and focus on your and your kid. The saddies are mad that Craberto fucked up & they are using THEIR burners to send you hateful messages. Direct your energy elsewhere, Sy. *sigh* 😩 This is what Big T does though, post people's business and then takes no responsibility for the hate they get (Matt, Sy, etc.)

Waiting for her to go out on Valentine's Day and make a fool of herself. Anyone have the spreadsheet for days she had the kids in January? Or did I miss it?

What do we think T is gonna do next? Post thirst traps or go all "best mom ever; focusing on us four, fourever" shtick? Will there be a podcast about Crabby Daddy? Will Tracy finally get punched in the mouth? 😂
Thank you @SmotPoker29 for the giggles and @Simiauci for creating the thread! I also do not buy for one bleeping second witch didn’t know who’s preforming at the Super Bowl! I give zero fucks about foot ball and basically live under a rock and I bleeping know!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tracy all up in her comments basking in the saddies saying how proud they are of her for cutting it off sooner than later … biiiitch we all know Crabby caught you creeping and told you to duck off & dumped your flat ass 🤣🤣🤣 now she wanna act like since she found dirt she’s the one who cut it off - I’d bet my hard earned money he told her she’s psycho n to stay out of his life before she even had the CHANCE

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well Guys she’s taking a cheat day from her strict keto diet today she says
The way she constantly needs to say tit about cheating, eating sugar, and sober whatever she claims she's doing just proves she's a frickin' liar! The way she tries to justify her lies is pathological. She had WLS and she doesn't do Keto. Anyone who believes otherwise is brainwashed by her lies. I also think it's hilarious that these so called 'Sober Sundays' only take place when it's the kids weekend with Corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you @SmotPoker29 for the giggles and @Simiauci for creating the thread! I also do not buy for one bleeping second witch didn’t know who’s preforming at the Super Bowl! I give zero fucks about foot ball and basically live under a rock and I bleeping know!!!
Tracy is on social media 24/7! There have been memes going around about a football game going on at a Snoop Dogg concert this weekend for weeks. And there is no way Crabby wasn't rambling about this since the minute he heard the news. She's.A.Liar!

Reactions: 28
Yesterday she said they are having a "Super Bowl Party today" yet she didn't know what the halftime show was?! This halftime show has been hyped up more then the actual Super Bowl itself! This witch is sooooooo dumb!

Whoever said brown theme bc she is full of 💩 hit it right on the nail!!!

Anywho- Happy Super Bowl Sunday ladies and gooooo Bengals, only bc the Rams took my 49ers out! 😭 I'm just here for the halftime show! 🎤😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Tracy is on social media 24/7! There have been memes going around about a football game going on at a Snoop Dogg concert this weekend for weeks. And there is no way Crabby wasn't rambling about this since the minute he heard the news. She's.A.Liar!
Exactly I have been avoiding social media like the plague as it’s been a bit overwhelming living in Ontario Canada at the moment, and we don’t have cable and i knew because of Instagram right away

Reactions: 16
YOU ALL READ HERE, YOU bleeping LOSERS! GIVE ME MY CREDIT! I should see “thanks to tattler Tracy’sWigs for pointing out that myself and Crabby should step up and say something and that there’s also a DM blocking feature”

76E98BA7-AA1B-4961-BC3F-54E0A2BEE873.png

C6AF99C9-08D1-413E-8CC2-FFF16F9FA119.png

5AAD4AE1-9BD1-465F-B4BD-66C085F3A8AA.png

You hate Tattle SO much yet take advice from Tattle on the DAILY!? OMG. Can you be any more obvious and stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Told ya'll...... She done fucked up..... SHATTERING the delusional illusion that is her life..... 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😂 Karmas a fckn BITCHHHHHHHHH. How many new members are coming these past few days.... 😂😊 Andddd, that picture with a child, that she's sticking out her photo shopped fake ass... Likeee, I remember when we would make sure we didn't have wedgies, not display it for the world to see like a disgrace. You so nasty Trashy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
D2C1B15E-5F72-45BC-AA01-246A4A2F6F3C.jpeg

I KnOw HoW I tReAt A MaN

Do ya witch? Let’s count the ways
1)wasted Corey’s entire settlement (Corey’s at fault for this too)
2)stay at home mom who NEVER did laundry, straightened up, kept a clean house or made meals
3)expected Corey to ravish you and call you beautiful but never returned his love language
4)no emotional support for Corey when gene passed

shall we go on? Just bc you know how to open your legs and lay there like a dead fish doesn’t mean you know how to treat a man. Relationships are more than sex and a1 BJs. And maybe stop injecting your lips, you may have wanted DSLs but they look like a diseased disaster for everyone to see

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Back to the keto questions. I did keto for 3 months lost 60lbs for my wedding and my Dr was involved we checked my blood every month and HE had me on a meal plan!!! I was told not to be on keto for longer than 6 months. My Dr also told me to add a few carbs back into my diet for a month or two then I can go back on keto but never go more than 6 months straight. So trex going a full year is a lie or very unhealthy. She didn't do keto she's only now posting keto foods because we have mentioned she shows nothing and I'm sorry her trips to the Mexican restaurant I doubt her spicy margaritas were keto friendly and didn't she mention she drank Pepsi on sober Sunday? Correct me if I'm wrong but Pepsi is full of sugar. Yes keto will eventually kill you I only did it for my wedding and I gained about 30lbs back since my wedding 2 years ago. Keto is a quick fix not a lifestyle. Hell even keto Guido doesn't even stay on it for a year straight he takes breaks.
She’s lying she has WLS spicy Corey confirmed it. If she was honest about it the saddies would be kissing her ass even more she’s missing out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Amazing! I'm the one that noticed Mlockee and Tractor T are following each other anymore. This is what I think happened...
Last weekend Crabs, Big T and MLockee went to club Mengal which looks like half a strip joint (That bartender he was filming that one time was also working there last night) I think Crabs asked Tracy to have a 3some and somehow Mlockee was the one picked for it. According to Crabs post it was "The best night ever" and "Unforgettable". A week later the relationship ends. I think the 3some happened and maybe Crabs liked MLockee and was possibly in her DMs. Either she showed Tracy or Tracy did in fact hack is account. She either hacked it or had Jess or one of her saddies do it. Now she sees the Crabs maybe wants some alone time with Back hoe Barbs. The tit hits the fan. This is all speculation but it's what I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Amazing! I'm the one that noticed Mlockee and Tractor T are following each other anymore. This is what I think happened...
Last weekend Crabs, Big T and MLockee went to club Mengal which looks like half a strip joint (That bartender he was filming that one time was also working there last night) I think Crabs asked Tracy to have a 3some and somehow Mlockee was the one picked for it. According to Crabs post it was "The best night ever" and "Unforgettable". A week later the relationship ends. I think the 3some happened and maybe Crabs liked MLockee and was possibly in her DMs. Either she showed Tracy or Tracy did in fact hack is account. She either hacked it or had Jess or one of her saddies do it. Now she sees the Crabs maybe wants some alone time with Back hoe Barbs. The tit hits the fan. This is all speculation but it's what I think.
im honestly on the same page as you. Crabby even filmed the other girl, shaking her ass and zooming in, right in front of his Maloney. I know it’s speculation, but I’m willing to bet a 3some took place and that was the downfall of the relationship, 1 week later!!!! 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.