Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Let’s try this again bc I didn’t crop my face good enough lol…I’m 40 and have a better natural body than Tracy, I breastfed both my daughters and my boobs are still perkier than what she claimed breastfeeding would ruin her boobs…You can still dress sexy and be classy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I mean nobody cares what I think but here’s my opinion on taking it up the ass… Big T- listen here.

1.No- it’s painful and dirty (from what I’ve heard)
2. Why would you let anyone have that much power over you? I love my boyfriend and want to marry him but he will never ever get the opportunity to do that to me. Men love to throw things back at us in the heat of the moment.
3. be independent (just putting that out there)

Big T for the love of God- having 3 somes, taking it up the butt, A1 BJS, etc etc aren’t keeping anyone. Are you listening? Have some respect for yourself, your daughters are watching

🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

I believe everyone likes different things in bed whether they be risqué or vanilla. Everyone is entitled to enjoy sex and like certain fetishes. However, I think airing your dirty laundry out in public is immature and hoe behavior. It should be only between you and your partner who you trust. Talking about butt plugs on the air or putting up a vibrator post on your “influencer” profile that has photos of your children is completely unnecessary and totally uncalled for. And btw taking it anally isn’t giving someone the power if you both enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Welcome to the thread 73 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney and her fake life made of bullshit and lies and everything negative but nothing close to sweet memories.
@SmotPoker29....If you feel inspired 🥰
Thank you!! I do feel inspired... *ahem*

Seventy three threads in and the "fun don't stop", ladies! What's new in Trashy Tracy Town? Tracy admits she's getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck. Still hasn't admitted to WLS and keeps telling people she's been in ketosis for over a year. The alcohol, tacos, and Italian food determined THASSALIEEEEE MAURY! 😂 Sad thing is, she's been photoshopping her body to what she wants to look like and if she ever gets to that goal with surgery, she will continue to photoshop her body because she has ✨issues✨.

Everyone keeps asking about the threesome. IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED. However, it sure did look like Tracy was okay with Crabtree and MLocke getting close at the club. Both Tracy and MLocke were dressed similar, almost as if they planned it? Maybe Tracy was trying to live out his fantasy of twin latinas? Who fucking knows. All we do know is, the threesome is speculated, but very likely since Tracy has talked about bringing other women into the bedroom before 🙄...and funny how it ultimately cost her her marriage but she doesn't learn 😂

So assuming the threesome happened and a few days later Craberto & Trashy called it quits... we think it's safe to assume the threesome was the demise of this whirlwind romance. Why you ask? Well Dollar General Crab said Tracy "hired" someone to hack his IG and probably saw some things that weren't okay. I don't think anyone was hired. I think Roberto is just an idiot and didn't have 2-factor authentication set up. Also, a Tattler mentioned that Tracy wasn't following MLocke anymore. Could it be that Tracy logged into his IG and saw a follow-up convo between him and the girl saying "wow that was amazing bla bla bla"? Idk it was a thought of mine.

Anyway - Trashy and Crabby broke up guys, as we all expected. Waiting for the blow up and meltdown lol one of them is bound to crack. He's getting so many crazy psycho messages from the saddies 😂 Tracy got two dozen roses and a teddy bear delivered to her after her break up... what a wasteful way to spend your child tax credit...sending yourself flowers so you look desirable 😂😂😂

Thanks to Tracy saying "I don't want to say anything because of his daughter".. Crab's daughter got an influx of messages and had to post a PSA for us I guess? Sis, you're 21 and have A LOT to learn, we do not care what you do with your life. There were people on here who were saying fucked up things about her having a baby so young, and I believe some Tattlers set that person straight. The problem is not about her or her pregnancy, it's about how Tracy infiltrated a family, how she always does, and inserted herself (calling herself a grandma to an unborn baby of a girl who she met once at a gender reveal 😭). If anything, we are telling you to block those messages and focus on your and your kid. The saddies are mad that Craberto fucked up & they are using THEIR burners to send you hateful messages. Direct your energy elsewhere, Sy. *sigh* 😩 This is what Big T does though, post people's business and then takes no responsibility for the hate they get (Matt, Sy, etc.)

Waiting for her to go out on Valentine's Day and make a fool of herself. Anyone have the spreadsheet for days she had the kids in January? Or did I miss it?

What do we think T is gonna do next? Post thirst traps or go all "best mom ever; focusing on us four, fourever" shtick? Will there be a podcast about Crabby Daddy? Will Tracy finally get punched in the mouth? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

remi85

VIP Member
D2C1B15E-5F72-45BC-AA01-246A4A2F6F3C.jpeg

I KnOw HoW I tReAt A MaN

Do ya bitch? Let’s count the ways
1)wasted Corey’s entire settlement (Corey’s at fault for this too)
2)stay at home mom who NEVER did laundry, straightened up, kept a clean house or made meals
3)expected Corey to ravish you and call you beautiful but never returned his love language
4)no emotional support for Corey when gene passed

shall we go on? Just bc you know how to open your legs and lay there like a dead fish doesn’t mean you know how to treat a man. Relationships are more than sex and a1 BJs. And maybe stop injecting your lips, you may have wanted DSLs but they look like a diseased disaster for everyone to see

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Omg yaaasssss I am HERE for all of you stunning queens! 🤩 imma jump in cuz I truly feel y’all are like sisters and tattle adds a lil brightness to my day ✨

I’m 31

1644902475969.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
I haven’t taken a picture of myself in soooo long. Y’all did inspire me to order so much product from Ulta and Clinique the other day with the forehead pics 😂 Mine is nowhere near hers but I was like yikes, should probably be better about a skincare routine.

Her lips look so painful to me and I don’t understand why nobody says anything to her.

Also her young mom bullshit 🙄🙄🙄 I’m 35 and I have a 14 year old and a 13 year old who are 15 months apart. You want to talk about hard? My family are the type when you hit 18 to boot you out. I was 21 with 2 in diapers (not blaming anyone, my fault) We’ve added another since then and we’ve been married for 15 years. It was rough as hell but we did it all on our own. I just don’t understand anything about her.

We need to bring back Large Marge the Garbage Barge. I was snorting in my office at work.

One of me about two years ago? Pandemic has ruined my whole sense of time. I’ve lost 20-30 pounds since then. I was a little fluffy. But you can be bigger and classy without skintight, tacky, garbage clothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m sure most people won’t agree with me BUT I wouldn’t allow my kids to be delivering my friends alcohol. I wouldn’t have my kids bring ME alcohol. I know they’re not drinking it but it’s just something I feel strongly about. PLUS those kids aren’t anyone’s servants. I’d be telling Lauren to fuck all the way off and get her lazy ass up.

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Yalllll I feel so honoured my thread suggestion name was picked I LOVE IT HERE & YOU LADIES 🤩

on another note, kids looking a hot mess and she’s still at her parents house as per usual. It’s so obvious to tell when she’s there as she won’t post as much that day since her parents actually make her take care of her kids (oh the horror!)

I’m still catching up so not sure if we’re past this but it seems from crab and Maloneys stories that it’s the saddies spamming crabbie & babycrab (sy). Not surprising.

babycrab annoys tf out of me writing a whole ass exam just to express she doesn’t wanna be involved? Block and set private msg function on insta and move on then. You’re livingggg for the drama cuz you actually believe Tracy is famous (hold on while I go pee from dying of laughter) and you’re basking in it, def bragging “omggg my dad dated this reality star now I’m getting spammed ermagerdddd” girl shut up and take your exam skills n teach your dad how to read 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
I would not touch that man with a ten foot long pole. Using the N word all the time, the filters, the sheer creepiness of filming girls asses, this dude is an embarrassment to the male species.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

jacann

VIP Member
these idiots fail to realize that by mentioning Tattle, people get curious and seek it out like me and then the veil came off. And also what the fuxk is Maloney going to do about it?
Come on she is a
♏
Italian,
Latino,
Irish,
Greek
German single mom of three
“influencer”
a most desired and coveted woman that EVERY MAN wants
She is from the hood
wannabe gangster
Twerking queen