Tracy DiMarco #73 Lonely Maloney & the Clubrat Crab 🦀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What rock has she been living under??? Her ex🤣 is supposedly a big football fan & she pretends to be but she had no idea who was performing at the half time show???? Yeah ok tray. My dead grandparents even know who’s performing. GTFOH.

I said the same thing, she’s been that in a daze that she had to google that? And also her post about “single bells” how bitter can she be that she can’t be happy for anyone that is in a relationship, but everyone had to be happy for her when she was. She’s such a witch,

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What rock has she been living under??? Her ex🤣 is supposedly a big football fan & she pretends to be but she had no idea who was performing at the half time show???? Yeah ok tray. My dead grandparents even know who’s performing. GTFOH.
Dead gone dead lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well all I can say it’s going to be an entertaining few weeks.
Roll on Baloney Bullshit train wreck show.
We think we seen the worst I don’t think we seen nothing yet as she has a point to prove with Corey 1&2.
Best have plenty of ☕ & 🍿 girls it’s gonna be a bumpy ride 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 26
She’s been single all of 2 seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is so bothered and embarrassed, so she puts up all the little indirect memes- thinking she is hurting him when in fact your showing yourself to be the bitter immature girl you are. Well Maloney thanks for the show and the ones to come. Keep delivering

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yalllll I feel so honoured my thread suggestion name was picked I LOVE IT HERE & YOU LADIES 🤩

on another note, kids looking a hot mess and she’s still at her parents house as per usual. It’s so obvious to tell when she’s there as she won’t post as much that day since her parents actually make her take care of her kids (oh the horror!)

I’m still catching up so not sure if we’re past this but it seems from crab and Maloneys stories that it’s the saddies spamming crabbie & babycrab (sy). Not surprising.

babycrab annoys tf out of me writing a whole ass exam just to express she doesn’t wanna be involved? Block and set private msg function on insta and move on then. You’re livingggg for the drama cuz you actually believe Tracy is famous (hold on while I go pee from dying of laughter) and you’re basking in it, def bragging “omggg my dad dated this reality star now I’m getting spammed ermagerdddd” girl shut up and take your exam skills n teach your dad how to read 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
posted this morning and Big T was on it so quick
Well he did not want you, all your bullshit procedures ain’t gonna keep you a man. It your so self absorbed and conceited you will never take accountability for the tit you do - you ain’t that special girl so stop acting like you are.

Reactions: 19
80A4CBE4-035B-4436-9649-943D4FDDFDD7.png

Curious if the kids even remember what the inside of the townhouse looks like? If it’s not the garage door, it’s marks and Stephanie’s house

Reactions: 22
Yalllll I feel so honoured my thread suggestion name was picked I LOVE IT HERE & YOU LADIES 🤩

on another note, kids looking a hot mess and she’s still at her parents house as per usual. It’s so obvious to tell when she’s there as she won’t post as much that day since her parents actually make her take care of her kids (oh the horror!)

I’m still catching up so not sure if we’re past this but it seems from crab and Maloneys stories that it’s the saddies spamming crabbie & babycrab (sy). Not surprising.

babycrab annoys tf out of me writing a whole ass exam just to express she doesn’t wanna be involved? Block and set private msg function on insta and move on then. You’re livingggg for the drama cuz you actually believe Tracy is famous (hold on while I go pee from dying of laughter) and you’re basking in it, def bragging “omggg my dad dated this reality star now I’m getting spammed ermagerdddd” girl shut up and take your exam skills n teach your dad how to read 🤣🤣
Baby crab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sorry, i forgot to mention you!! Thank you!
And thanks to @littlesweetp for reminding me of your idea! 🥰🥰
you're all so smart, I won't be able to find any names!

View attachment 1059606

Curious if the kids even remember what the inside of the townhouse looks like? If it’s not the garage door, it’s marks and Stephanie’s house
I'm pretty sure Maloney doesn't even know what a Bengal is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome to the thread 73 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney and her fake life made of bullshit and lies and everything negative but nothing close to sweet memories.
@SmotPoker29....If you feel inspired 🥰
Thank you!! I do feel inspired... *ahem*

Seventy three threads in and the "fun don't stop", ladies! What's new in Trashy Tracy Town? Tracy admits she's getting a boob lift and a tummy tuck. Still hasn't admitted to WLS and keeps telling people she's been in ketosis for over a year. The alcohol, tacos, and Italian food determined THASSALIEEEEE MAURY! 😂 Sad thing is, she's been photoshopping her body to what she wants to look like and if she ever gets to that goal with surgery, she will continue to photoshop her body because she has ✨issues✨.

Everyone keeps asking about the threesome. IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED. However, it sure did look like Tracy was okay with Crabtree and MLocke getting close at the club. Both Tracy and MLocke were dressed similar, almost as if they planned it? Maybe Tracy was trying to live out his fantasy of twin latinas? Who bleeping knows. All we do know is, the threesome is speculated, but very likely since Tracy has talked about bringing other women into the bedroom before 🙄...and funny how it ultimately cost her her marriage but she doesn't learn 😂

So assuming the threesome happened and a few days later Craberto & Trashy called it quits... we think it's safe to assume the threesome was the demise of this whirlwind romance. Why you ask? Well Dollar General Crab said Tracy "hired" someone to hack his IG and probably saw some things that weren't okay. I don't think anyone was hired. I think Roberto is just an idiot and didn't have 2-factor authentication set up. Also, a Tattler mentioned that Tracy wasn't following MLocke anymore. Could it be that Tracy logged into his IG and saw a follow-up convo between him and the girl saying "wow that was amazing bla bla bla"? Idk it was a thought of mine.

Anyway - Trashy and Crabby broke up guys, as we all expected. Waiting for the blow up and meltdown lol one of them is bound to crack. He's getting so many crazy psycho messages from the saddies 😂 Tracy got two dozen roses and a teddy bear delivered to her after her break up... what a wasteful way to spend your child tax credit...sending yourself flowers so you look desirable 😂😂😂

Thanks to Tracy saying "I don't want to say anything because of his daughter".. Crab's daughter got an influx of messages and had to post a PSA for us I guess? Sis, you're 21 and have A LOT to learn, we do not care what you do with your life. There were people on here who were saying fucked up things about her having a baby so young, and I believe some Tattlers set that person straight. The problem is not about her or her pregnancy, it's about how Tracy infiltrated a family, how she always does, and inserted herself (calling herself a grandma to an unborn baby of a girl who she met once at a gender reveal 😭). If anything, we are telling you to block those messages and focus on your and your kid. The saddies are mad that Craberto fucked up & they are using THEIR burners to send you hateful messages. Direct your energy elsewhere, Sy. *sigh* 😩 This is what Big T does though, post people's business and then takes no responsibility for the hate they get (Matt, Sy, etc.)

Waiting for her to go out on Valentine's Day and make a fool of herself. Anyone have the spreadsheet for days she had the kids in January? Or did I miss it?

What do we think T is gonna do next? Post thirst traps or go all "best mom ever; focusing on us four, fourever" shtick? Will there be a podcast about Crabby Daddy? Will Tracy finally get punched in the mouth? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.