Tracy DiMarco #73 Lonely Maloney & the Clubrat Crab 🦀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the thread 73 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney and her fake life made of bullshit and lies and everything negative but nothing close to sweet memories.
@SmotPoker29....If you feel inspired 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome to the thread 73 about Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney and her fake life made of bullshit and lies and everything negative but nothing close to sweet memories.
@SmotPoker29....If you feel inspired 🥰
I was gone for 2 weeks and man that was a lot to catch up on. 🤣. What a train wreck she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched crabby’s story.. can he speak properly? Using the N word 😳 and then saying leave muh dawtah alone or yurrrl end up in a cawskettt 😂😂 real, real catch she had there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Omg I know right!? I had second hand embarrassment hearing him talk 😳 honestly didn’t really know how trashy he was until that moment not to mention how immature he is at his old age!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would not touch that man with a ten foot long pole. Using the N word all the time, the filters, the sheer creepiness of filming girls asses, this dude is an embarrassment to the male species.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Seriously who does this idiot think he is - I have seen scarier teddy bears. Crabby you are an A1 ass hole to go with the A1 blowjob Queen you was with. Go and play with your filter - a REAL man would not have time for that tit (I am talking about the filter not the train wreck)
Oh Tracy you sure know how to pick them - mind you with the trail of havoc you leave around no decent man would want to go near you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The king of humility! 1000? Just that? 🤣
No sane woman would want you! You can only have morons like Maloney! You are not single by choice, you are single because no one wants you.

School????

Screenshot_20220213-121203_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi ladies, hope you’re all doing well. I went on a trip to Disneyland this week and ran into Big T and caught her off guard and without photoshop. 😉😉😉
A42DA1D5-C2F7-4538-882C-B162665CEF84.jpeg

Also, another pic of Julian eating ice cream. We know she’s given him ice cream for breakfast more than once. I can’t count how many times I’ve see him with a bowl of ice cream. She def just gives him some so he goes away and leaves her alone. She really is an unfit parent, I’m starting to think her parents aren’t treating those kids right either. I know it’s not their responsibility but they’ve pretty much taken on the role and made it their responsibility. When the girls have greasy disgusting hair, you would think her mom or dad would say something to her and make sure it’s taken care of. Same with their teeth, you know damn well big trashy doesn’t care if all of their teeth rot (skylers teeth and the bottle rot they’ve all had). They should be given to Tara, she’s not perfect but she really gives her all and loves those kids. They look cleaner and happier when they’re with the Eps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Back to the keto questions. I did keto for 3 months lost 60lbs for my wedding and my Dr was involved we checked my blood every month and HE had me on a meal plan!!! I was told not to be on keto for longer than 6 months. My Dr also told me to add a few carbs back into my diet for a month or two then I can go back on keto but never go more than 6 months straight. So trex going a full year is a lie or very unhealthy. She didn't do keto she's only now posting keto foods because we have mentioned she shows nothing and I'm sorry her trips to the Mexican restaurant I doubt her spicy margaritas were keto friendly and didn't she mention she drank Pepsi on sober Sunday? Correct me if I'm wrong but Pepsi is full of sugar. Yes keto will eventually kill you I only did it for my wedding and I gained about 30lbs back since my wedding 2 years ago. Keto is a quick fix not a lifestyle. Hell even keto Guido doesn't even stay on it for a year straight he takes breaks.

Reactions: 25
I am so grateful to Crabby that we’ve been spared the Super Bowl and Valentine’s PDAs aka her hanging off him

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Crabby deleted the story where he can’t speak and said he will put anyone in a casket. Either he realized he sounds like a moron or he realized threatening women will get him back in jail again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had to ask and that wasn’t the answer I was looking for. She’s literally poppin her cheeks out in front of a camera with a CHILD. Idc if she’s a teenager or not, that is literally a kid. Idc if it’s your kid or your friends sister, that’s not how a cLaSsY lAdY poses 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don't understand her idea of colorful themes. No consistency? Going from blue to brown?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.