Tracy Dimarco #70 née Maloney ex Epstein wanna be Lopez Crabma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, he is hard to understand for those who are not native English speakers. I often have to read two or three times to understand what he means.

View attachment 1020933
Maybe Crappy Daddy is just low in IQ, and English being his Second Language makes it harder for him. I am by no means giving him a pass, but with the way he acts, he seems like someone who just isn't smart in general.

View attachment 1020791
Wow Tracy. You’ve really got a good man. What an unbelievably selfish piece of tit. That’s broke man energy if I’ve heard it. This idiot can’t even write a complete sentence or spell. If any man I ever dated wrote this I would immediately cut all ties. This is huge red flag, in addition to every other one.
And if Corey posted some tit like this, she would be losing her mind. She picked a real winner here. Crappy Daddy is a broke man and Tracy is out here doing the most for him because she just wants someone to show her the attention he gives her.
she seriously needs a nose job. That thing looks just like mama Maloney’s big beak when it’s not filtered. Yikes.
I'm shocked that this is something she hasn't done yet. With the way she photoshops her nose you would think that she would do that before the breast augmentation.... but since sex is on her mind 30/30... I guess boobs take priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Crappy Daddy is just low in IQ, and English being his Second Language makes it harder for him. I am by no means giving him a pass, but with the way he acts, he seems like someone who just isn't smart in general.

And if Corey posted some tit like this, she would be losing her mind. She picked a real winner here. Crappy Daddy is a broke man and Tracy is out here doing the most for him because she just wants someone to show her the attention he gives her.

I'm shocked that this is something she hasn't done yet. With the way she photoshops her nose you would think that she would do that before the breast augmentation.... but since sex is on her mind 30/30... I guess boobs take priority.
Definitely getting low IQ vibes from him 😂

Reactions: 13
AF7EA6D6-E668-433C-AA56-89BB105A5358.png
She wasn’t exactly thin here either. She looks thinner now, from the photoshop. Her face is completely different from all the FaceTune though, her face is a totally different shape weigh loss or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tracy must be getting a procedure or some sort of service today. It seems like the days when she's not posting 24/7 are the days that she's pumping her face full of fillers or coloring her ratty weave.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1021098She wasn’t exactly thin here either. She looks thinner now, from the photoshop. Her face is completely different from all the FaceTune though.
I was thinking that too! I think she yo-yos a lot in real life, but editing and angles definitely make her real size hard to determine for sure at any point in time. Sometimes I feel like her weight loss wasn’t AS significant as a lot of people think, especially when the occasional off-guard gets loose. But only people who see her in person can say for sure

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1020791
Wow Tracy. You’ve really got a good man. What an unbelievably selfish piece of tit. That’s broke man energy if I’ve heard it. This idiot can’t even write a complete sentence or spell. If any man I ever dated wrote this I would immediately cut all ties. This is huge red flag, in addition to every other one.
All of my burners have been blocked or I would post and tag her and Corey and even her friends and Tara I’m it asking why it’s ok for Crabby to not pay support but she witches every chance she gets over Corey supposedly not paying. And I’d DM all of them. But I’m out of burners. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tracy is acting like, and photoshopping herself like not only is she losing weight, but she’s making her whole body change. Weight loss, with or workout surgery, doesn’t change your entire body shape. Weight loss doesn’t move your bones around and it doesn’t shrink your natural shape. She’s literally cutting off things that makes it look like she’s had bones removed. 😂 If her Saddies are so stupid that they can’t see this, they deserve whatever they get. Lol If they’d pull their heads out of her ass they’d see she’s not being honest.

And someone said she had a DUI. When did this happen? I totally missed that. I don’t follow her.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1021098She wasn’t exactly thin here either. She looks thinner now, from the photoshop. Her face is completely different from all the FaceTune though, her face is a totally different shape weigh loss or not.
There was the start to the end of all Corey's money ... he wanted to give Trashy the world and she was there for the taking. And yes, Corey is sooooooo much cuter then Crabby. Everything about Top Shelf Corey is better then 2.0 (maybe not when he was at his lowest, but just him as a person)

I'm saying this now .. Jayden is going to grow up to hate Tracy and be Daddys best friend! I see sweet spicy Jayden in Corey's eyes in this picture ❤

Reactions: 24
Sucks all the photoshopping in the world and people still don't like your pictures
Why does she constantly harp on about being bullied. NO Tracy people question your bullshit and lies - that is not bullying if you cannot handle the heat get out the kitchen hunni. Start being truthful and stop acting like you are a victim.

Reactions: 25
You can just imagine the cheap looking copies she will get lol
Dear god I hope not. Khloe is another person with severe body dysmorphia, but her’s comes from YEARS of the media picking on her looks.

Reactions: 13
Here we go, knew a pic in front of the garage was coming, and no Julian.
Skylars shoes are 4x too big and dusted! Prob Trashys old shoes from middle school since she keeps finding old clothes, shoes and belts 🙄

And the picture doesn't match her profile so they get a full 24 hrs on her story 😣 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.