Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys, I just wanted to tell my tattle friends I got offered a great hospital job today as a medical assistant!! I start end of next month, full benefits, onsite daycare, etc. So so happy and excited!! I've been applying to jobs since unemployment discontinued and I'm so happy I will be able to provide for my son. It's been so tough.

I could never be able to be like trashy, mooch off my parents or partner and sit on my ass all day posting on social media. She needs to get her ass whipped!! Come on trashy take notes from us!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Simiauci

VIP Member
So theres 2 different shades of blue going on in these pics. I bet Julie took the one of her with her son and Tracy filtered all the other ones to a different shade of blue. What a weirdo having to filter/alter EVERYTHING
Her eyebrowns! 😬

And suddenly 💡 I remembered who she reminded me of! The King of France Louis XIV! Thanks @Gigi0380 for your profile picture!
200px-Louis_XIV-1705.jpg
80899.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Simiauci

VIP Member
Here we are at thread #70

@SmotPoker29 if you have time, we are waiting for you ❤

Quick recap:

- No news of Maloney's move.

- More nights in clubs with Craberto, but always fewer moments with her children.

- More cheap and bad taste clothes, ugly accessories, hideous makeup.

- Officially the goddess of leggings everywhere, everytime and for everything.

- Many, many beauty procedures and an appointment with a plastic surgeon for her aesthetic surgeries, now officially scheduled!

- As always, dozens and dozens of lies and inconsistencies.

- Potential Florida vacation (she and Craberto have been breaking our balls with for weeks)

- No job, no integrity, no honesty no goals...nothing!

Please Ladies, add your words!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

ColorlessGreenIdeas

Maybe Crappy Daddy is just low in IQ, and English being his Second Language makes it harder for him. I am by no means giving him a pass, but with the way he acts, he seems like someone who just isn't smart in general.

And if Corey posted some shit like this, she would be losing her mind. She picked a real winner here. Crappy Daddy is a broke man and Tracy is out here doing the most for him because she just wants someone to show her the attention he gives her.

I'm shocked that this is something she hasn't done yet. With the way she photoshops her nose you would think that she would do that before the breast augmentation... but since sex is on her mind 30/30... I guess boobs take priority.
Forget boob and nose job... how about she get a fucking job period

The absolute entitlement to not even work or be a good person on a regular basis and look in the mirror in the morning and think "you know who deserves plastic surgery? me"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

remi85

VIP Member
D2EF766F-A93B-4EA3-B6F3-173B465541F8.png

isn’t her birthday on February? But I do think someone mentioned she will be with Corey on her actual birthday. So maybe celebrating today. Honestly surprised she didnt do more for her first born, for the one she favors so much

Edit - her birthday is 2/4. Why wouldn’t Tracy do something with her Thursday night, and then friday morning? Dinner and cake. Presents. And then balloons when waking up. Special breakfast.
BCB8254B-8CCF-4401-B3B7-7A56E886969E.jpeg
592A05B7-C79C-4542-83D1-FE69B6E71D4B.jpeg

Say it louder Jessy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Thank you @Simiauci for the new thread!!! You did a great job, no recap from me required ❤

Also, I just wanna make sure this photo stays current in the thread 😂 I believe this is @maggiefish11 edit. Filter Glitch. That lip job looks god-awful. And the nose looks like that SpongeBob meme:
408D958C-AFE8-4394-9244-B1518EEAF42E.jpeg

D1970C1E-7C97-48C1-BAAB-CAF7049474E9.jpeg

As for her twisting the narrative and saying people bully her - yes what that person said was not nice & it was uncalled for... BUT BITCH DON'T BE THE SPOKESPERSON FOR ANTI-BULLYING WHEN YOU'VE SAID/DONE WAY WORSE TO OTHERS, YOU HYPOCRITICAL HIPPOPOTAMUS. Just because you have a fat friend doesn't mean you don't fat-shame by photoshopping your pictures & thinking the majority of your ✨real✨ followers believe that you fit into junior size medium jeans, and your junior prom dress, and the blue dress from Jerseylicious days.. you're a fucking phoney. Please miss me with this "oh poor me, I get bullied. I get called fat. Wah wah wah" You're 34 fucking years old with TWO daughters who are watching you make an absolute buffoon out of yourself by being so self-absorbed and conceited. Who gives a flying fuck if you can fit into a Justice kids jacket you stupid bitch. What did you make the kids for lunch? What ASL have you learned? I can't with this idiot, seriously. She is so manipulative and ignorant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Good Morning

Below is our monthly tracking for Trash Bag. Next month will be shorter so lets see if she say she has them 26/30. LOL

1643638782572.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

penne4yourthoughts

So I know this happened last week and was already addressed in the other thread, but I’m just finishing playing catch up now.

Most of Trashy’s shit she posts make me snort with laughter or roll my eyes or run to Tattle, but this is the kind of thing that actually pisses me off a bit and makes me HATE her.

Someone calls her out on her constant clubbing and drinking and her defense is: “what am I supposed to do, lay on the couch eating chips?” I seriously can’t. I can’t. As though her only two choices are 1-getting drunk at a musty club or 2-be on the couch eating chips.

Hey dumbàss. When was the last time you did a deep clean of your bathroom or kitchen? Cleared out your fridge and pantry and wiped down the shelves? Dedicated a whole night to catching up on the kids laundry and set aside outfits for the week for them? Sorted through your mountains of cheap clothing and put some stuff in bags for donations? Grocery shopped and did some healthy meal prep? Went to the gym or a fun workout class? Or even take yourself to therapy once a week? ITS NOT NIGHTCLUB OR NOTHING. I don’t know another mother, even divorced ones, who sprint to bars to suck on hookah hoses as soon as their kids leave.

Speaking of kids, it’s the same thing that pisses me off when she actually has the kids. They’re just with/at her parents and on the couch, OR we don’t even see them and she’s posting dumb shit on her IG for hours on end. DUDE. Take your kids to Liberty Science Center. Take them to Dave and Busters. Take them into the city to see the dinosaur bones at the Museum of Natural History. Plan a day to Philadelphia and visit the Please Touch Museum and Franklin Institute. Take them to Great Wolf Lodge for a night. I can go on and on.

If you have time and money to get your asscheeks sucked on at someone’s basement medi spa, you have time and money to actually provide your children with ENRICHMENT and stimulation. Taking them apple picking and to Times Square once a year with your parents doesn’t count.

Deadbeat mom.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Nurselife45

4F5133D5-2847-46B4-A1C4-0A3CCDBF4471.png

He’s going on saying I love you to Tracy. And here she is talking about I love practicing making babies 🤮 also Amanda I know you are in here!! 🤣🤣 call him out!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Registeredusername

7A7D6F33-5F61-44D1-BDBC-68F874A35DD9.jpeg

She’s irked because she knows she doesn’t have a job and got called out 🤣 Your parents pay for your life and you’re too embarrassed to admit it. Tracy, we would like to see your tax return 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ispy007Dani

Chatty Member
The girl wasn't even being rude. But here is Tracy once again attacking someone else.
Seee and this is why you have 60 threads dedicated to your fuckin nasty ass.. I would love to knock her the fuck out !! Yea all her money on her kids 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and stfu about the fucking child support we know you get !!! I am heated .. she is a nasty fuck bro.. you ain’t shit . You have no job AT all unless that is photoshopping and looking like a trash whore every Saturday night with a loser who is prob fuckin another girl every night … but go ahead if it helps you sleep at night !! She really grinds my gears 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 now I’m aggravated

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
For someone who runs around screaming about how
- she was paid to be the villain
- she blacked out most of her time on the show because it was traumatic
- she was told it was going to be like a soap opera
- it was 10 years ago

She is still that same nasty and vile person who chose to spit on someone during an argument. She is still that same nasty vile person who cried with no tears coming out.
She’s still running around with that same Jerseylicious Energy… right down to how she’s acting with Crappy Daddy.

She has shown zero growth as a person. Instead she’s just become worse than who she was on TV.

Living in defense mode 24/7 is exhausting… yet here she is reveling in it.
A whole ass snow storm came down and she’s over here being like “Home Alone on a Saturday” as if it’s the most horrible thing in the world because the guy she is with is going around making a fool out of her.

who is really paying the price here… her 3 kids…. She’s a sub par mother and it shows… any mother who is on their shit spends a lot more time wondering if they’re enough for their kids… not sitting here and being like whelp look social media, look at me! I fed them, I bathed them, I took some pictures of them, I gave them a cake for their birthday, I do it all on my own with no child support… give me all the pats on the back and congratulations for it….. yet her kids look down right miserable around her. Dead in the eyes, like they can tell she has bumb ass bitch behavior. They’re going to look back and be like “wow how fucked up is it that because my mom cared more about what the internet thought of her that I spent my childhood in survival mode because my mother was mentally and emotionally absent from my life and people on the internet cared More about my well being then my own mom.”

She’s a bumb with bumb ass bitch behavior… and it’s not cute and all the procedures in the world won’t change that ugly heart of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Registeredusername

The girl wasn't even being rude. But here is Tracy once again attacking someone else.
🤣🤣🤣

she does hair and makeup when?! No you don’t Tracy. Once a year doesn’t count. None of those bullshit “jobs” you just listed PAY ONE SINGLE BILL. Not a damn cable bill. Stop lying. The real answer… “I get food stamps, and welfare insurance for me and my kids, my parents pay my rent and car insurance. I use my child support for lip injections.” We can see right through your bullshit lies. Post your bank account Tracy 👀

And Corey doesn’t pay child support again? I thought he did…

• Heart
Reactions: 45

qnzgirl

E16E8786-F4A8-4500-8A9F-6611410E7AE7.jpeg
9C7DD97F-E9B7-4B32-87F8-751AB6ADE1B2.jpeg

Mr Crabs antics from last night has Tracey working overtime pinning a comment from her burner to show him she has options

• Haha
Reactions: 45