Tracy Dimarco #70 née Maloney ex Epstein wanna be Lopez Crabma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may not know us but I'll say every single person in this room is here for you. If you ever feel off please reach out. If it means outting myself on tattle to give you my info I will. NOBODY should ever feel that way ❤❤❤❤
Here here! I will second this!!

Yup, there’s no way this is recent. Also, he’s looking so much like Corey recently
I soon as I saw those pics all I saw was his dad!

I "feel" like she's one of us?!?!? 😉🤗👏👏👏
I hope she is if she’s not she should be

• Heart
Reactions: 8
These aren’t recent pictures, we’ve had snow and sludge on the ground for weeks
Definitely recycled…. Middletown got hit with just under a half a foot of snow. A half a foot of snow just doesn’t disappear after 4 days when 3 of those days. It was still cold as duck…. She’s never going to stop lying.

Reactions: 20
You know who would be the one to put her in her place about her respect bs and about her kids safety? Drita Davanzo from Mob Wives. She’s really about that life and will regulate Tracy real bleeping quick and she can def throw hands. So you know her words can be backed up.

Reactions: 25
Her lips metabolize the filler quickly but clearly her metabolism is normal/slow. Does that happen? Can you have a regular 30 something year old metabolism in your body but a fast one in your lips?😂
No. If it was true she would never have become so "chubby". If your metabolism is fast, it starts by burning fat before anything.

Ladies....

Please mods, can you close this thread?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Yel

It's too early for a new thread and you called it thread not the person's name? That messes up the whole forum as no one knows who it's for! 😬??

Screenshot_20220203-081031_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's too early for a new thread and you called it thread not the person's name? That messes up the whole forum as no one knows who it's for! 😬??

View attachment 1036515
@Yel can that one be closed or amended to show the name? I don’t have the privileges to make threads but if it’s possible someone will change that one or create new if needed ☺
Hope you feel better soon Simi ❤

Reactions: 7

Yel

I'll fix it, but please do start threads with Tracy Dimarco so people know who it's about :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.