Tracy Dimarco #70 née Maloney ex Epstein wanna be Lopez Crabma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see tbags inherited her mothers receeding hairline in the unfiltered pics, that and all that heavy fake hair pulling her own out.
Also, wonder when she's getting a permanent nose job instead of always photoshopping the thing to look like a French fry.
So tbag, to add to your list
New nose ✔
Hair transplant ✔
she seriously needs a nose job. That thing looks just like mama Maloney’s big beak when it’s not filtered. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not being a bully but she was not that size at her wedding
i think she might be the same size as her wedding HOWEVER she is photoshopping and filtering herself to appear much smaller. In the last thread, it was mentioned she has size 16 thighs. And I would agree with that. But she's posting pictures making her a size 8 or smaller.

her wedding dress highlighted her curves and hips, and you would think after having three babies, her hips might be even larger.. but with her sPeCiAl SiCilIaN gEnEs, her hips are nonexistent in some photos..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
73E7823F-BFF4-43E4-91F9-7989096CB30F.png

Wow Tracy. You’ve really got a good man. What an unbelievably selfish piece of tit. That’s broke man energy if I’ve heard it. This idiot can’t even write a complete sentence or spell. If any man I ever dated wrote this I would immediately cut all ties. This is huge red flag, in addition to every other one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I just listened to the beginning of the podcast episode where she tells that clearly made ups story of Skylar "breaking into" the townhouse. What kind of bullshit is that? It is insane to me how she CONSTANTLY has to mention that she puts the kids to bed and gets them ready for school BY HERSELF. We all know thats not true because a REAL mother who REALLY does that every night doesn't need to remind themselves they are doing the bare minimum (guilty response, eh?). I can't imagine growing up with a mother who acts like this. I feel terrible for those poor innocent babies.

Also.. yes I believe she does coke and probably other substances when she's out clubbing every weekend. I also truly believe she did have WLS. Although she shows herself eating all the wrong foods, we really never know how much she is putting in her body and what she IS keeping down. So many of my family members have had WLS throughout the years. They can only eat very small portions and often have trouble keeping the food down. My dad had to drink ensure and other replacements so he could get some nutrients. She lost the weight so quickly this is the most logical guess IMO. Anyways, I'm so thankful I am not the only one who feels this way about Tracy. I started to really question her after the divorce. She seems like she changed completely. I googled her name found tattle and I can't believe we're on 70 threads!!!

Reactions: 31
They both wear the cheapest crap clothes . Bet he has a 100 NYY hats and every single one is a cheapo flea market China special.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i think she might be the same size as her wedding HOWEVER she is photoshopping and filtering herself to appear much smaller. In the last thread, it was mentioned she has size 16 thighs. And I would agree with that. But she's posting pictures making her a size 8 or smaller.

her wedding dress highlighted her curves and hips, and you would think after having three babies, her hips might be even larger.. but with her sPeCiAl SiCilIaN gEnEs, her hips are nonexistent in some photos..
That's what I'm saying that picture is not the size she was at her wedding. She was already starting to get thicker towards the end of JL and with having three kids back to back her hips are definitely wider there is no way she could be the same size as pre wedding.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1020791
Wow Tracy. You’ve really got a good man. What an unbelievably selfish piece of tit. That’s broke man energy if I’ve heard it. This idiot can’t even write a complete sentence or spell. If any man I ever dated wrote this I would immediately cut all ties. This is huge red flag, in addition to every other one.
Honestly, he is hard to understand for those who are not native English speakers. I often have to read two or three times to understand what he means.

Screenshot_20220127-185041_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.